GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spixies wedding

3 posters

Go down

Spixies wedding Empty Spixies wedding

Post  Stacy Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

I have made it clear that I have been bored w/ the psiring that I used to like! When they first started I liked them because it was different, it brought another side to Maxie & for awhile it was cute...

Now I want Maxie away from Spin. IMO, she has become nothing more than a Spinelli prop. All her stories involve Spin, she doesn't talk to her family unless Spin is involved & even her work involves Spin.

Anywho, that being said I liked the wedding to an extent. The lead up with Lulu & Robin was great! Pat & Mac's scenes priceless! Mac & Maxie Wonderful! I wish Bobbi would have been included though! The guest seem to emphasize the fact that Maxie has no life besides Spin ( Hello everyone there had to do w/ him), besides her family & Lulu.

I liked Lulu & Dante ~ Cute! I thought Lulu looked more like the bride than Maxie did. Spixies wedding Lol I thought it was weird Robin was not in the wedding. Spixies wedding Icon_scratch I would have liked to see more people related or connected to the Jones & Scorpios. Jason & Sam, Carly & Jax were cute! Olivia & Johnny over the top! Jason's pink tie ~ perfect especially Morgan & Carly's reaction to it. Alexis wouldn't attend w/ her daughters HELLO? The scenes between her & mac could have been really good ~ Their kids both involved w/ the mob...

Maxie's hair Spixies wedding Lol no words!!!!

So, it could have been better but I love that Mac has been so involved ~ I miss my Mac having stories!!! Bobbi should have been there. The dream was over the top but funny. Alexis should have been there. 4Overall though it reminded me how far Maxie has been sucked into the world of Spin.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Spixies wedding Empty Re: Spixies wedding

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 pm

I enjoyed the wedding to an extent, but it didn't have the grandeur I've come to expect with soap weddings, and it definitely was less than I would expect for Maxie. Yes, Stacy you are correct, Maxie has become all about Spin, but I still love my Spixie. I would rather see her have more of a life outside him though; she should be interacting with Robin more, having dinners with Mac, work bitchfests with Lulu, and girl talk with Sam.

What was up with the big floral M and D? IMO, that was something that Maxie would have screamed upon seeing and thrown out the window! Her dress was trendy and non-traditional, which I would expect from Maxie, but it didn't have that certain Maxie uniqueness. It didn't stand out. The Maxie I know and love would want a dress that looked completely different from anything anyone else had ever worn, so that it would be only HERS. While I liked Lulu's old/new gift for her, I couldn't help but cringe when she said that Kate Howard had worn it at her wedding. Wouldn't that be bad luck considering that Kate was shot on her wedding day?

Mac was my favorite part of Maxie's dream. He was absolutely hilarious! Please, please, please give him a story!!! The dream was entertaining enough, but definitely over the top. However, aren't most dreams really strange and crazy? I know mine are.

Molly is so incredibly cute, and I think she has quite the crush on Spin! I really enjoyed the Davis girls, but Alexis should have been there too. I know she hasn't interacted with Spixie, but she did talk to Spinelli during her cancer/medical marijuana s/l. Besides, she would have been there to support her daughters in their readings. Plus, I'm really hoping for a Mac/Alexis pairing, and this would have been a prime opportunity for some shared screentime!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Today's show was cute. Some aspects pissed me off, like the VERY short glimpse of Bobbi but it was cute. Lulu & Domte too freaking adorable. I actually liked Kate today smile Morgan's speach freakin rocked, Mac & Alexis Funny!!! Jason & Sam were both really good! The ending w/ everyone singing was corny but so sweet. Mac passing out had me LMAO.... What did you all think?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Okay, I'm only halfway through, but who is this nice, podKate? If Kate could stay like this, I could really like her!

Spixie is so sweet, and I'm glad that they decided not to get married. Besides, marriage seems to be the kiss of death for a soap couple.

Mac is hilarious drunk, and I know he is SOOooo wanting Alexis right now!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 pm

I have another complaint! Spixies wedding Lol Would it have KILLED TIIC to have Bobbi & Ethan interact????? Hello!

Also, Michael never showed up at the wedding & it never gets mentioned...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

YAY for Mac & Patty Cakes!! LMAO Coleman!!! Kate & Coleman Spixies wedding Lol Spixies wedding Lol Spixies wedding Lol

Morgan & Molly too freakin CUTE!!! Alexis & Carly dancin!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 pm

I love the karaoke! Coleman singing Macho Man...HOT! PodKate and Coleman together...HOTTER! Can Kate stay drunk, happy, nice PodKate? Mac on my screen makes me happy. Alexis on my screen makes me happy. Put them together please! Mac is SOOOooo flirty! Alexis and Carly dancing to Molly and Morgan singing was too cute. I even enjoyed Ethan a little, but he has got to leave Kristina alone. He is way too old for her, and it just seems skeevy to me. I get that it's a setup for Keifer to blow up, but make it a guy that he would actually need to be jealous over. They apparently cast a couple of guys to play someone to be mean to Michael at Madison; couldn't they have a couple of throwaway flirting scenes for Kristina with one of them?

Spin singing to Maxie was beautiful and sweet.

JaSam is hot always, and that of course, goes without saying. I love the new version of their song. I love how the non-wedding seems to have inspired them to new levels of sexy!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 pm

KegVaughnacoRocks wrote:I love the karaoke! Coleman singing Macho Man...HOT! PodKate and Coleman together...HOTTER! Can Kate stay drunk, happy, nice PodKate? Mac on my screen makes me happy. Alexis on my screen makes me happy. Put them together please! Mac is SOOOooo flirty! Alexis and Carly dancing to Molly and Morgan singing was too cute. I even enjoyed Ethan a little, but he has got to leave Kristina alone. He is way too old for her, and it just seems skeevy to me. I get that it's a setup for Keifer to blow up, but make it a guy that he would actually need to be jealous over. They apparently cast a couple of guys to play someone to be mean to Michael at Madison; couldn't they have a couple of throwaway flirting scenes for Kristina with one of them?

Spin singing to Maxie was beautiful and sweet.

JaSam is hot always, and that of course, goes without saying. I love the new version of their song. I love how the non-wedding seems to have inspired them to new levels of sexy!

I loved that whole episode, and Jasam was oof the hook, just when I thought my Jasam love couldn't get any higher GH takes it one step further and I'm even more hooked Spixies wedding Icon_flower
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content