GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie

2 posters

Go down

Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie Empty Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 am

Greg posted in his twitter that he was cast in the independent movie, Sebastian. He will be playing a doctor! The director had worked with Tyler Christopher before and contacted him and mentioned that he had a part Greg would be good for. He auditioned and went through three weeks of casting. He also said all things work out the way they are meant to happen!

I am very excited for him! I'm sure he'll be great! Hopefully this is just the beginning for him!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie Empty Re: Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 am

Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 435427 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 713251 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 828482 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 904213 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 904213 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 463678

I will so be seeing this movie!!

Hey, Guza.... Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 659392 Greg Vaughan cast in independent movie 565273 suck it!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down