GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LnL2 Friday's show

3 posters

Go down

LnL2 Friday's show Empty LnL2 Friday's show

Post  Stacy Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 pm

I know that some have issues w/ JJ as Lucky now, so I try not to post to much about it BUT I have to post about Friday's show smile

I loved the flashbacks!!!! Liz's rape s/l is one of the shining examples of why I loved the writing back then. It took a s/l that was about a horrifying act and turned it to a sweet love story and a story of strength. It was also the story that made me a Liz fan!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

LnL2 Friday's show Empty Re: LnL2 Friday's show

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I haven't watched yet, so I can't actually comment about the episode, but as far as JJ as Lucky I don't have a problem with him or his ability to portray Lucky. My issue is with TIIC and their extreme disregard for Greg Vaughn's ability to act out the stories that have been written for JJ. Since he has returned there has been a complete 180 in the writing for Lucky. Also, due to this, Lucky is not the same character that I have grown to love over the past nearly seven years. While this Lucky is enjoyable, he isn't my Lucky.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 am

Please don't hold back on my account. Let your JJ love fly. I'm with K, I don't have a problem with the actor, it's the idiots that fired my man that I want on a spit for Christmas.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

On other boards the JJ love can be a little on the offensive side for me, but that doesn't happen here. The only time it bothers me other places is when posters say things that are derogatory towards Greg Vaughan. Everyone here has always been respectful to GV and his fans! Let your JJ love shine! As I said, he's a good actor, and I am enjoying his character. My issue is that his character is written totally differently than when GV was there, and I hate the way GV was basically kicked to the curb.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down