GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off!

+2
samismyhero
KegVaughanacoRocks
6 posters

Go down

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! Empty Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off!

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm

What a difference a year can make! Not too long ago, I was proud card carrying member of the Lulu hater society, but today I officially burned that card! I was so excited yesterday when Lucky told Liz and Nik off, but today with Lulu just kept me going! I swear, it's like the two of them were saying what I have been saying about her all along. These past two days have been heaven for all the Liz haters in the world! Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! Lol
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! Empty Re: Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off!

Post  samismyhero Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am

I know I was so in love with Lulu today that I felt really bad when Dante told her to leave. But I swear they were taking lines right from my mouth today when Lulu was going off on Elizabeth. I was laughing my ass off. I also used to hate Lulu with a blinding passion but lately she hasn't been as annoying and then today just pushed me over I like her and I'm not afraid to say it! I liked when she asked Nik about where they slept together and then brought up Jason...THANK YOU thats what we've been saying.

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! 713251 Lulu for saying everything I have been saying for the past however long I have been watching.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! 315186 GOOD TIMES!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 am

I visited the Lulu love thread today smile
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

KegVaughanacoRocks wrote:What a difference a year can make! Not too long ago, I was proud card carrying member of the Lulu hater society, but today I officially burned that card! I was so excited yesterday when Lucky told Liz and Nik off, but today with Lulu just kept me going! I swear, it's like the two of them were saying what I have been saying about her all along. These past two days have been heaven for all the Liz haters in the world! Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! Lol

I was so proud of her, that was Lu Lu and Lucky's finest hour, Liz deserved everything they dished out to her and I definitely loved Lu Lu bringing up Liz climbing those 15 flights of stairs....I don't know how many times I've watched those scenes so far Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! to LU LU and Lucky
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! 194287 My poor, poor girl! Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! 116782

Okay but anywho Bias aside. All of it was SO good. Lucky, Liz, Lulu OH MY.... Kudos to all the actors/actresses for really bringing it. As much as I will stand by my girl, she IS getting what she deserves SO I won't go there about bringing stones to glass houses wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 am

Yes, the whole glass houses thing is very true, but she REALLY had it coming. Especially since Lulu helped her out the last time she pulled this stunt. Believe me, I hated her breaking up my beloved GQ, but she HAS shown growth over the years. Lulu has not created a pattern of cheating, but others have. Nik should be experiencing more of Lulu and Lucky's wrath as well, but Liz has deserved every word, IMO.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't mean just Lulu. Lulu has grown & actually has become one of the characters I like to watch again. Especially w/ Domte Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! 895106 I think Liz does deserve the backlash; it's just funny watching some of the people who are judging her. Carly for one actually went back to pissing me off when she made it seem that Liz couldn't be a good mom since she slept w/ Nic REALLY!!! First Carly has made some very questionable mistakes where her kids are concerned & I am not entirely convinced that she has stopped making those mistakes. Secondly, how many times has she cheated??? Does that mean if she cheats on Jax her baby girl should be taken away? It makes NO sense IMO as always. While we were watching I enjoyed all the scenes except that one. I thought Lulu could have yelled at her in a less public place but it was still a really good scene.

I want to point something out though ~ Everyone: Lucky, Liz, Lulu, etc... have claimed that Liz cheated on Lucky w/ Jason! I WILL NEVER see it as cheating EVER!!!!!!!! Everything that followed afterwards was WRONG but the actual act was NOT cheating. Her marraige was done, she forewarned Lucky if she caught him w/ Maxie again they were through. She did & in her mind & heart they were through. To me that is all that mattered. LOL Sorry rant over.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Stacy you are quite correct that Carly has no place judging Elizabeth, and neither woman's choices necessarily deem her an unfit mother. Yes Elizabeth (and Carly for that matter) has made some very poor decisions and those decisions will have ill effects on her children, but a temporary lapse in good judgement does not make one an unfit mother. Her repetitive pattern of bad decisions shouldn't win her any mother of the year awards, but her children should NOT be taken away because of them.

As far as her night with Jason is concerned, we will just have to agree to disagree. I will always see that night as cheating on her part as well as Lucky and Ric. Regardless of the circumstances, all three of them were in committed relationships that night. However, the fact that Sam, Jason, and Maxie were all single does not make their actions any less wrong. Every single one of them should have kept their pants on that night!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Lulu/Lucky tell Liz off! Lol Well we can agree that they ALL should have kept their pants on wink Though it was fun to watch. hehe for me at least.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down