GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator!

2 posters

Go down

FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator! Empty FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator!

Post  ISIS Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Man...that scene was frickin AWESOME!!!

Sonny got told PROPER! And ONLY Alexis can handle him in THAT manner and get away with it. ONLY Alexis can hand him his @$$, push him...HIT him...and get away with it. ONLY Alexis can tell Sonny to SHUT UP...and he DOES IT! ONLY Alexis can tell Sonny that he WILL NOT kill Ethan... or do any bodily harm to him...and Sonny will back down. ONLY Alexis can speak such truth to Sonny and it get to him to the point that he ends up with that "I've been a bad boy" look he gives her because he knows he's disappointed her...AGAIN. ONLY Alexis...BECAUSE Sonny ONLY TRULY respects ALEXIS. Always has...ALWAYS will.

Nancy, and Mo' knocked that scene WAAAAY out the park today. I remember her tweeting about it...and they blew me away with the energy, emotion and chemistry. I told her that I hadn't seen material like that for her since Alexis gave Ric the boot...and actually that was lightweight compared to today's scene...I'd say today's scene was intense like those scenes that lead up to Sexis Sex back in 2002. YEAH intense like THAT.

ONLY Nancy can pull THAT kind of UMPH from Mo'. Mo' doesn't have THAT kind of chemistry with ANYBODY else (niether does Nancy IMO and she rocks ANY pairing). But Mo' and Nancy have that IT factor; like Genie and Tony (Luke & Laura), like Leslie and Stuart (Alan & Monica). It's just THERE and ABC needs to FORSERIOUSLY jump on it.

It's criminal how they ignore that because GUZA is an idiot. Frons needs to MAKE him get his ish together and WRITE for Sexis because it is DRAMTICALLY CORRECT!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator! Empty Re: FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator!

Post  Stacy Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 am

FAB SEXIS Scene by the Elevator! 315186 The scene was great! It had me on the edge of my seat!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down