GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny Corinthos

4 posters

Go down

Sonny Corinthos Empty Sonny Corinthos

Post  clarityfades Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:41 am

Gee, I'll bet that Sonny wishes he'd fought with Jason in his own home. That way he would've had barware to throw during his temper tantrum. Seriously, I expected him to tell Jason "You're dead to me!" GMAFB. Hey Sonny, when YOU signed over the business to Jason, that meant YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CHARGE, DUMBASS. So, trying to give Jason orders like he's still your little bitch, ain't gonna fly. Can't wait for your ass to get screwed over by Anthony & Co., when you decide to betray Jason b/c he is actually using his head for something other than a hat rack.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Sonny Corinthos Empty Re: Sonny Corinthos

Post  clarityfades Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:14 am

Sonny pissed me off so bad! I can't believe that line of BS he was giving Carly--as if Carly wants anything to do w/ his dumb ass. I wish Carly would've hauled off & belted him...several times...with a wine bottle. He is seriously both delusional & OOC.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 am

WTFiggityF happened to the real Sonny Corinthos and who is this punk ass bitch running around in Armani with his Napoleon complex. He done brought war on his family because his as wanted to act bat shit crazy. Now he wants to start ordering people around...um STFU shut up
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:09 am

Bravo! to both of you!

I still love Sonny HOWEVER he brought this shit down on everyone! HE wouldn't ley Jason investigate to find out WHO REALLY shot Kate, & now he's about to get inmto bed w/ the family that not only shot his fiance but also is responsible for his son's condition! HELLO, my Sonny is really to smart for this shit
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm

I can't believe Sonny is marrying Claudia.. I couldn't believe Claudia wore a black wedding dress LOL what was that all about?? I thought brides were suppos to wear white?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down