GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth of the Cassadines

+2
samizgh
LexCorinthos
6 posters

Go down

The Rebirth of the Cassadines Empty The Rebirth of the Cassadines

Post  LexCorinthos Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

The Rebirth of the Cassadines Rebirth
A/N: Well I am writing a new futuristic series on the Cassadine kiddos. They will center around Kristina/Molly/Spencer...with Cameron/Jake/Lila Rae and sometmes Morgan being supporting characters. The first installment is called The Revolution...it should be up in a couple of days.
I made a little promo for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1nzX6Qt2c4
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of the Cassadines Empty Re: The Rebirth of the Cassadines

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 pm

I look forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:00 am

I can't wait. Too bad my Sammy hasn't had a baby yet. Or that baby would be part of the revolution.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Lex, I look forward to it!

A, ICAM
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 am

A/N: I plan on doing a series of one-shots for the future generation of kids…focusing mainly on the Cassadine ones. Hope you enjoy!
Any this one is, “The Revolution”

Kristina - 28
Molly - 25
Cameron - 26
Jake - 23
Lila Rae - 23
Spencer - 25

You’ve already ruined my marriage so please…stay away from me”
“In conclusion this evening I am proud to announce that my cousin Kristina Corinthos-Davis has also come on board Cassadine Industries to act as legal counsel” Spencer Cassadine announced in front of the crowd in the ballroom.
Kristina stepped up stage in her strapless Maxie Jones-Spinelli original as the crowd raised their glasses in a toast. She hadn’t wanted to fanfare of it but Spencer insisted so she went up there and smiled. Her toffee colored eyes immediately found the sea green ones in the crowd. He wore a cocky smirk and it infuriated and turned her on at the same time. She shook it off when she felt Spencer’s hands on her arms. Slowly she turned to her cousin lovingly and placed a hand on his cheek as he leaned down to kiss both of hers. She and Spencer were bringing the Cassadines into the next generation.
“Thank God that shit is over, these heels are killing my feet” Molly announced coming into the office after the party. Spencer sat behind his desk nursing a brandy while Kristina lounged on the plush leather couch a glass of champagne in hand.
Spencer raised an eyebrow at her, “Molly Lansing the pillar of virtue and class” he said sarcastically.
“Spencer Cassadine, the epitome of broody in a suit” she said back fighting the urge to stick out her tongue.
Kristina rolled her eyes, “I swear you two will be ninety and trying to push each other out of your wheelchairs”
“My beautiful wise sister, congratulations” Molly said smiling.
“Thank you love” she said patting the seat next to her.
Molly plopped down as Spencer turned to her, “You know you are welcome aboard anytime instead of working at that thing you call an office”
Shaking her head, “Oh no, you are not roping me into the family business I am plenty happy doing pro bono work” she said waving him off.
“Suit yourself…so Miss Corinthos-Davis…I saw that Mr. Jacob Morgan was lingering close tonight…what exactly is the nature of your relationship?” he asked swilling the amber liquid in the glass.
Eyeing him icily, “The nature of relationship is none of your business” she told him sternly.
Spencer was one of her best friends…in spite of the four year age gap they had become each other’s defender and confidante…even if Spencer could be a little pretentious.
“I just don’t understand why you involve yourself-”
Molly sighed loudly, “Honestly Spence…do you really believe that line of bullshit you are about to spew…cause you are sounding a bit Helena…if Kris is happy with Jake, let her be happy…just like you were happy with Lila Rae”
Hearing her name was worse then a punch in the gut…it made him feel too much…feel the satin of her skin as it slid against his, the contrast of her red hair tangled in his fingers…the way her eyes look the moment before she walked out of his life.
“Don’t say her name” he practically growled.
“Li-La” Molly said again elongating the word.
His eyes hot Cassadine daggers as he clanked his glass loudly on the table.
“I am not taking relationship advice from a woman who is dating her own Step Nephew who just happens to be a cousin to her cousin…a bit incestuous don’t you think?” he asked.
“One…Cameron is not blood related to either of us…and two, incestuous…isn’t that the bread and butter of the Cassadine family?” came with a smirk.
Standing up Kristina walked between them, “Enough you two…go to your respective corners while I…go to bed” she said before walking out.
“See what you’ve done” Spencer asked arching a dark eyebrow.
Molly grabbed her shoes and walked out but not before letting her pink tongue slide between her lips at her cousin.
Kristina walked through the old house the memories swirling around her head…her first waltz at twelve with Nikolas…dancing with her father at her Quincenera…that had been a tough year, her fifteenth. It was the year her mother’s cancer came back…the year her father lost Kate and the subsequent breakdown that followed. The only peace she could find was on the back of an Arabian, the energy coursing through her veins.
Raja was the dark mahogany stallion Nikolas had given her that year…and after hours of brushing him she would ride across the Island, wind in her hair, the moisture from the water hitting her face. It was her first taste of freedom.
Walking up the long staircase she saw the Cassadine family picture…it was taken six months after the cancer was in remission for the second time. Her mother was skinner then normal but wearing a bright smile…Nikolas stood smiling, Spencer at his feet…her and Molly in front of their mother, Sam on the side…her family.
Her phone vibrated in her hand and she smiled seeing the caller ID, “Morgan?”
“What’s up Princess, how’d the shindig go?” he asked.
She smiled big at the sound of her little brother’s voice, “You know…stuffed shirts, overpriced champagne, no one died though, so I guess that makes it a positive” she told him.
“Wish I could have been there”
“Well the new CEO of Jack’s Industries must keep his priorities in check. How are the meetings going?”
“I haven’t had enough surfing time but other than that, fine”
“Forget what I said about priorities” she said laughing.
He chuckled, “Alright Kris, I’m gonna let you go, its morning here, and duty calls”
“Morg…thanks for calling”
“I love you Princess”
“Love you too” she said turning the doorknob of her bedroom.
Immediately his eyes met hers.
“What the hell are you doing in here Jacob Morgan?” she hissed.
That cocky grin came upon his lips, “I had to see you” he said moving towards her.
She jumped behind her desk, “Oh no you don’t…you stay over there” she announced glad the piece of mahogany furniture was between them.
“Krissy, please” he said the bass in her voice making her tremble.
She had known Jacob Morgan all her life…he was always the blond haired kid tagging along with the older boys. She knew in Jr. High he had a crush on her when Cameron announced 
it at Molly’s fourteenth birthday party. She had ruffled his hair and cut him an extra big piece of cake. She was already at Harvard then…already dating Jack Manning…it wasn’t until years later that she saw Jake again…suddenly not the little boy he was all those years ago.
Jack had asked her to marry him senior year…by the time she graduated they were living together as he went to Grad school. After she graduated law school they wed in a lavish ceremony outside of Cambridge. Then it was the move to London. Everything went to shit after that…Jack worked late, she missed her family, and they lost the baby. She didn’t even know she was pregnant until she woke up one night in a cold sweat, a puddle of blood staining the crisp linens. Jack wasn’t home…she couldn’t reach him at his office…he showed up at the hospital four hours later…by then Kristina had the Cassadine jet on it’s way to pick her up.
They tried to make a life in Port Charles…they may have even succeeded…until the day Kristina walked into the Metro Court for the hospital banquet and her heart stopped.
Flashback
Kristina, you remember Jake, right?” Molly asked.
She turned expecting the ten year old kid with the messy hair. Instead she had look up into the striking sea foam colored eyes.
Uh…yeah” she managed to sputter out extending her hand.
He took it and raised it to his lips, “Nice to see you again” he said his voice melting her like butter on a hot roll.
You too” she said wanting to get as far away from him as she could.
Luckily she was able to disappear in the crowd. Two hours later and Jack still hadn’t shown up…sadly it didn’t even surprise her anymore. Walking on the terrace she looked at the Port Charles skyline.
You look like you need a drink” came from behind.
As she turned he stood there a warm smile on his face, a flute of champagne in his hand.
Taking it, “Thank you”
So what’s a beautiful girl like you doing out here all by herself” he asked walking out to gaze at the night sky.
Her eyes didn’t leave him…the tousled dirty blond hair, the broad shoulders under the tuxedo, the bronze glow of his skin.
Admiring the view?” he asked turning to her.
A deep crimson flushed from her collar bone up her throat to her cheeks, “Um”
Me too” he told her eyeing her body appreciatively.
Dance?” he asked holding out his hand
Kristina Corinthos-Davis Manning didn’t do spontaneous…ever since she was a child her whole life was on to-do lists…her clothes coordinated by color, canned foods in alphabetical order…but on that terrace she put her hand in his and let him pull her close.
The strums of the song led them close together…his strong arm wrapping around her slender torso. She could feel the electricity between them…and it scared her.
His eyes met hers and he sought her permission…his head turned, lips coming so close to hers she could feel the warm breath on them. She wasn’t impetuous…but right there on the terrace with her wedding ring on she let Jake Morgan kiss her breathless.
Oh God” she said finally pulling away.
There was a feral look in his eyes...a look she hadn’t given another man in a long time.
I have to go” she said breaking away and running through the banquet hall.
It should have been there last kiss…but it wasn’t…for the girl who waited until freshman year of college to lose her virginity…she made the trek to adulteress quite young. Not that it mattered…she was sure Jack wouldn’t have noticed if she was screwing the Port Charles University football team…but she couldn’t help but wonder if she would have just tried harder…if she couldn’t have made it work.
“Will you please come over here” he asked.
She shook her head, “Did you not here anything I said earlier?”
“Yeah, yeah…I ruined your marriage…you know, like it wasn’t already ruined by your pansy ass husband” he said disgusted.
“Jacob”
“Kristina…I’m sorry, is that what you want to hear? I’m sorry for falling in love with you…and I’m sorry for being too much of a jackass to give you up…hell, I’m sorry for global warming if that will make you get over here” he told her.
She spoke four languages but if someone would ask her to explain their relationship…she couldn’t. He was way too young for her…a little too much of a badass WSB agent...too much of a flirt…but yet she couldn’t stay away from him.
Moths to a flame…
OoOoOoOoO
Spencer picked up the phone and dialed six numbers…hanging up before the last. She didn’t want him anymore so what was the use in trying.
Flashback
This is not up for discussion, I don’t want you working at the Ward House after we get married” he told her.
Looking at him she scoffed, “Um one, you aren’t my dad nor my master…you pay none of my bills, so don’t talk to me like you do“
I can get you a prestigious job with the hospital…what about the Pediatric board?” he asked.
Do you not listen to any words I say…you know how much I love working at the Ward House…don’t ask me to give that up for some high society bullshit” she responded hands on perfect hips.
He had expected this, expected her to fight him at every turn. Her fiery personality was what had attracted him to her…she had the ability to drive him absolutely insane.
Lila”
Hell no Spence…you make a choice…me the way I am, or nothing at all” she said before taking off.
It was something that had happened before…breakup to makeup…she would come back the next day…they would make love…everything would be okay.
Except this time…she didn’t come back.
Opening his desk drawer he put down the shiny platinum ring…Cassadines weren’t meant for love anyway.
OoOoOoOoO
Molly threw her keys down on the end table, “Please tell me you saved me some” she announced walking into the kitchen.
Cameron stood there in his scrubs chopsticks poised over a carton, “Don’t I always” he asked the boyish grin lighting up his face.
She came and kissed him lightly on the lips. She had been in love with Cameron Webber since play dates in his grandmother’s backyard. It took her twelve years to notice her…but one Sweetheart’s Dance dress later and they became inseparable.
“How as the party?” he asked as she poured soy sauce over her noodles.
“No one died, so that’s a plus” she told him.
“So sorry I missed it” he kidded.
“How was the hospital?”
“Well no natural disaster struck the party…so it was pretty slow tonight” he teased.
He had the choice to do his residency anywhere in the world…but he had come back…for her. She was fresh out of law school working at the South Port Charles law center doing mostly pro bono work for the less fortunate and he was doing his residency at General Hospital.
They were perfect for each other…both smartasses, the same eccentric taste in music…movies, they laughed at the same jokes…it was much more then romantic love…he was her best friend.
The doctor and the lawyer…ready to conquer the world together.
OoOoOoOoO
“What are you thinking?” Jake asked stroking her arm as she lie with her head against his chest.
Kristina stay silent, “Did you ever think this is where you would be?” she asked pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.
“What do you mean?”
She propped herself up to look at him, “Here with me”
“I have been in love with you since I was ten” he joked.
Narrowing her eyes at him, “Mr. Morgan the comedian” she responded dryly.
“Honestly Krissy, no…I never thought I would know someone my whole life…and the one day look into their eyes and realize that is exactly where I was supposed to be” he told her.
Cupping his cheek, “I knew that night in the Metro Court and it scared me” she admitted.
“It scares me now too…but it scares me more to walk away…so don’t ask me to” he told her gruffly.
His lips touched hers gently as he pulled her next to him, “Kristina Corinthos-Davis and Jacob Martin…who would have thought?” he asked smiling against her cheek.
Sometimes the best things in life are the ones you never see coming.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 am

I love it so far! Love that you began to give background on Kristina! Hate that you had Skate together for so long lol! but it is great!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Lex,

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

I agree with Stacy on Skate hee-hee!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:28 pm

btw.... seen the new video! It kicks ass!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Wow! Bravo! I love this story! It feels like we've been given a crystal ball view of the future of Port Charles! I can only hope that we get rid of Guza in time for something this good and character driven to happen!

Great work, Lex! you go girl!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:22 am

This is really good hon, it intrigues me! Cool flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Excellent....I love this story & I can't wait to see more. Love this glimpse into the next generation of Port Charles. Keep up the great work!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down