GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm finally getting a damn cell phone.

4 posters

Go down

I'm finally getting a damn cell phone. Empty I'm finally getting a damn cell phone.

Post  samizgh Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

The hell with Sprint and their customer service from hell. Sprint can kiss my sweet ass.

I got T-Mobile and on Friday I get new phones. After not having a cell phone for 6 weeks I am so happy I'm having another beer.

Bye-bye forever Sprint, I hope you tank mobster
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I'm finally getting a damn cell phone. Empty Re: I'm finally getting a damn cell phone.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Good for you. I'm gonna give you my number if I ever get a phone. If you still want it that is.

Back to top Go down

I'm finally getting a damn cell phone. Empty Re: I'm finally getting a damn cell phone.

Post  clarityfades Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Good for you, A! Sprint likes to pretend it has better service than it actually does. I will warn you that T-Mobile can get uppity @ times, so be prepared. Cool
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:33 am

Spint sucks ass, and if T-Mobile get to be a pain in the ass I can always get rid of them too. One of my many Comcast perks, they give me a discount for ANY cell phone company. So I can go where I want and they can all kiss my ass razz razz razz
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 pm

I can tell you with Verizon Wireless, I cannot always "hear you now." Drives me nuts.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Fortunately, working for AT&T I never have to worry about paying a phone bill or dealing with a broken phone (the perks of a business line), but I know that all of the companies have good and bad. Around here you either have AT&T or Alltel; Sprint absolutely sucks here. I hope T-Mo is better for you than Sprint!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 pm

I really need a cell phone but there is no way in hell I'm giving Alltel $1,000 for one. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 am

At AT&T you can get a go phone (prepaid) and still get mobile to mobile and I think you get nights and weekends too. You just have to be sure to get a pick your plan, not a pay as you go. You get a much better deal that way. I'm not sure if any of the other carriers have a prepaid plan like that, but they probably all have something comparable. Do ya'll have Cricket where you are? That's unlimited everything with no contract!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down