GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaLiz on the run with CaKe

+2
Stacy
samizgh
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SaLiz on the run with CaKe - Page 2 Empty Re: SaLiz on the run with CaKe

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Also, if they noticed that Sam left the warehouse unharmed, they may have also deduced that Sam was a spy...for Jason. Again they would have noticed that Jason saved Sam. I'm sure that would raise their suspicions and give cause to follow the two of them.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:48 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:lol! Only here can an innocent thread turn into a discussion on lesbainism... lol!

I like how they are working together, and finding a middle ground, but I can't see them as "friends." They are not two women who would be, IMO.

And I think the Russians followed SAM to Liz's house, not Jason. The Russians know that she is working with them, they know her connection to Jason & Maxie, they listened in on Sam & Maxie's convo in the hallway, and they know Sam got out alive from the warehouse. I really think they did not know about Liz & the boys till Sam lead them there. If tghey had wanted Liz & Cake, they could have gotten them before anyone else got there. Just my observations.

Yes, thats what this board does Cheers!

Back to the topic, I don't think that Sam led the Russians to Lizs house. That was Jason that did that. I really believe that if Jason would have gotten on his
cell phone and had one of his people take Liz & CaKe out of town the Russians wouldn't have targeted them.

Sam just isn't important enough to the Russians for them to go after her loved ones.

Maxie led the Russians to Sams house, but we know it was only Maxie that they wanted that's why they didn't harm Sam.

I don't think the Russians knew that Sam wasn't on their side until Jase saved her and took her to Lizs.

I can't wait to see what happens here, being spoiler free I don't know shit. But, I love being spoiler free loving GH like I did way back when I started to watch it.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:56 am

samizgh wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:lol! Only here can an innocent thread turn into a discussion on lesbainism... lol!

I like how they are working together, and finding a middle ground, but I can't see them as "friends." They are not two women who would be, IMO.

And I think the Russians followed SAM to Liz's house, not Jason. The Russians know that she is working with them, they know her connection to Jason & Maxie, they listened in on Sam & Maxie's convo in the hallway, and they know Sam got out alive from the warehouse. I really think they did not know about Liz & the boys till Sam lead them there. If tghey had wanted Liz & Cake, they could have gotten them before anyone else got there. Just my observations.

Yes, thats what this board does Cheers!

Back to the topic, I don't think that Sam led the Russians to Lizs house. That was Jason that did that. I really believe that if Jason would have gotten on his
cell phone and had one of his people take Liz & CaKe out of town the Russians wouldn't have targeted them.

Sam just isn't important enough to the Russians for them to go after her loved ones.

Maxie led the Russians to Sams house, but we know it was only Maxie that they wanted that's why they didn't harm Sam.

I don't think the Russians knew that Sam wasn't on their side until Jase saved her and took her to Lizs.

I can't wait to see what happens here, being spoiler free I don't know shit. But, I love being spoiler free loving GH like I did way back when I started to watch it.

Maybe I should try going spoiler free again! Although I am enjoying Gh right now!

On the Sam/Jason/Russians thing. I think that they followed Sam & Jason to Liz's because that is who was in the car. I think that the Russians are following Sam & Liz because of Jason though. Common sense says if you follow ur enemy to a house where everyone is frantically getting a woman w/ two kids and another woman who was helping out the enemy out of town then those two women are important to the enemy and valuable asstes in the war. Common sense would also tell the enemies that the woman w/ kids who you knew nothing about is attached in one form or another to ur enemy!

IA A, Jason should have had one of his guards pick up Liz & the kids, just as lucky should have had a uniform go w/ Liz & Sam!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:18 am

^^ Yes, that is what they should have done. But, their is no drama for them there.

I've been spoiler free since Michael got shot and I love it. I never know when something is going to happen until it happens. I love that element of surprise.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content