GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBC's Heroes

3 posters

Go down

NBC's Heroes Empty NBC's Heroes

Post  Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 am

I love that show!

Back to top Go down

NBC's Heroes Empty Re: NBC's Heroes

Post  samizgh Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:21 am

I wonder why? :suspect:
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 am

samizgh wrote:I wonder why? :suspect:

It's a mystery isn't it? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 am

I love that show too! & I cannot wait for it to come back on!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

Lurve me some Heroes!! Only 3 weeks 'til the season premiere!!!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 am

clarityfades wrote:Lurve me some Heroes!! Only 3 weeks 'til the season premiere!!!

You know I'm counting the days!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:18 am

Unless the ratings go back up I don't have a lot of faith we will get a season 3.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:41 pm

The Wicked One wrote:Unless the ratings go back up I don't have a lot of faith we will get a season 3.

Huh? I thought this WAS season 3. I think people aren't lovin' all these "potential" futures...I know "wannabe evil" Claire bugs the shit outta me. We'll just have to wait & see--I have high hopes for tonight's episode.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 pm

clarityfades wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:Unless the ratings go back up I don't have a lot of faith we will get a season 3.

Huh? I thought this WAS season 3. I think people aren't lovin' all these "potential" futures...I know "wannabe evil" Claire bugs the shit outta me. We'll just have to wait & see--I have high hopes for tonight's episode.

Sorry I meant season 4. My bad

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 am

I love Sylar...& Mohinder is annoying me as much as he always does...& Claire isn't any better, frankly. I just hope they start making some sense soon, otherwise they might not have the viewers for more seasons.

Though I hafta say...lovin' that Parkman's dad freed himself from the nightmare Matt put him in....or did Angela's husband free him? Quite curious. Loved what he did to Angela...but I wonder if she can free herself, or if someone else can. I sincerely doubt that she's incapacitated all season long. Besides, Peter dreams the future too, but we haven't seen his father go after him...or any of the people who can paint the future. Seems kinda fishy to me. Who knows? Maybe he just has a grudge against dear ol' wifey. laugh laugh @ least the villians are more becoming more interesting...though I still miss Elle.

Oh...& I'd bet a good $20 that Ando isn't dead...& that Hiro didn't kill him. Hello? Hiro can bend time & space, & since Daphne aka SpeedFreak wasn't down with killing Ando (loved that Hiro & Daphne said "Ando?" with such shock & horror in unison), I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they did something to fake Ando's death/stabbing/whatever...the black fear dude wouldn't have had any idea, given his ability can't combat either of theirs. (What I mean is...Daphne's fast enough to still move when Hiro "stops time", & Hiro is fast enough @ "stopping time" to beat Daphne.) The fear dude just feeds off fear to become stronger--doesn't help him if he isn't fast enough to catch them. So, I think we're gonna find out later that it's all a big set-up, & Ando finds someone else (either w/ a power or a normie), & is the 2nd line of defense!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:12 am

This episode was pretty good for the most part. I agree that Claire can be annoying and if it were any other actress I might not care if she were killed off but it's Hayden so she has to stay for me. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum