GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Young And The Restless

3 posters

Go down

The Young And The Restless Empty The Young And The Restless

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Talk about Y&R in here.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Young And The Restless Empty Re: The Young And The Restless

Post  samismyhero Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Chance is pretty hot and I love that they are giving Chloe another guy. I really don't like Billy and Mack together...I think its the whole good girl/bad boy thing I just don't like good girls! lol
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 am

I'm diggin Phillip*Chance* and Chloe ...they have good chemistry actually...I can see her telling Billy kiss her @$$ EVENTUALLY and her and Phillip *Chance* hooking up.

You konw the only scenes I ENJOY are the Chancellor scenes and the Winter's stuff...

could care less about the Newmans or MOST of the Abbotts...except Nikki.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 am

I'm pretty sick of the Newmans myself...I'm so mad at Nick for how he has treated Phyllis and now they are going to renew their vows? What!? I was kind of hoping for Jack and Phyllis to get together but I hate watching Nick and Sharon together. I'm crossing my fingers on JT and Colleen...maybe that way they will both get more screen time. I don't ever want to see Adam again I am so sick of him and the new guy playing him sucks. Victor needs to stop being such a prick to everyone and I hope Ashley finally finds out about the baby soon because it is depressing me.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am

YES...to EVERYTHING you just said ...YES!!!...th eonly time I liked Adam was when he was like..."Is that a CAT?"...and "Is the cat..STUFFED?" lol!

Other than that he can take a flying leap into a pit of fire.

And yes...Victor is a PRICK to the umpteeth power...ARGH I can't stand him...I was grinding my teeth as Nikki apologized to him...yet he never apologized to HER for just being the prick he is...

and YES...will SOMEBODY PLEASE tell Ashley about the baby...it's CRUEL...to US!!!

And like when she said she "felt" te baby kic...there was a COLLECTIVE groan in the room from my parents, my Gram and myself. what the f***?

I say...Kay, Jill, Neil, and family ban together and take out both Jack AND Victor and call it a day.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I'm so happy that Jack FINALLY yelled at Sharon instead of instantly forgiving her...she's had that coming. I think Daniel needs a new woman I'm sick of Amber whining all the damn time. Billy standing up to Victor was nice to see I just wish Ashley left with him maybe she would have ended up at a HOSPITAL instead of being checked by Dr. Creepy. Does Mack not watch the news? How does she not know who Mary Jane is? I like seeing JT more often he's fun to look at!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 pm

ICAM
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

What the hell is wrong with Sharon? Trying that ring on was sick! She is starting to remind me of Mary Jane. I feel so bad for Paul...I really wish she had ended it a little sooner than the day before the wedding. Why hasn't anyone seen Nikki laying on the side of the road? She must be right by the gate to go onto the property and people have been in and out all day so unless she was launched into the woods thats kind of ridiculous.

I hope tomorrow starts off with Chloe bitch slapping Mac. Why couldn't she just let Billy tell her? Be mad at Billy don't take it out on Chloe. Also Chloe better let Billy have it too...yeah they aren't really together but they are still married and it is wrong what he is doing. Then I hope she goes and cries on Chance's shoulder just because I want to see more of him! I loved how she gave him a hug and fixed his tie too cute!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

I actually had tears in my eyes during the Billy and Chloe scenes today. I'm so glad she said she would go on a date with Chance. I also loved how he compared her to his mother! I'm pretty grossed out by Devon and Tyra since he thought she was his aunt for quite awhile thats just sick. Oh and Cane needs a haircut bad!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:03 pm

I was glad Mac gave Chloe the verbal smackdown...she needed it.

I am a Chloe/Phillip *Chance* supporter...they just WORK for me.

Yes...that would REALLY SUCk if Poor Nikki was off in the bushes somewhere.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 am

I was drooling for the JT and Colleen scenese. I didn't watch back when they were together but they seem pretty hot together. I'm getting real sick of Amber thinking she is helping...I think she just likes the sex.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am

I couldn't believe the date from hell today. What the hell is Billy's problem I thought he got what he wanted...maybe Chloe has more of his heart than he wants to admit!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

I can't believe what they are putting Paul through lately! Poor guy has been having a rough month. I'm pissed at Victoria...did she forget where she was when the pictures of JT were being taking? Oh yeah she was doing the same thing! I know Colleen is an ex so its a sore subject anyway but seriously she was cheating too. She just used it as an excuse to finish what she started with Deacon...who is gross by the way.

I'm glad that Cane got a haircut and I am digging Lily's shaved head. Her scenes have been pretty good lately.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down