GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!! Empty I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!!

Post  clarityfades Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm supposed to be on a train right fucking now!! But Amtrak has suspended service b/c of the weather. GODDAMNIT!!!!! We were on point...had my shit all packed, woke up @ 5:45 this morning, called the Amtrak 1-800 line twice, called my mom....& now I'm sitting on my ass, trying to figure out if my tickets are worthless (they aren't completely) & if I'll see my family this Christmas (it isn't looking likely). I'm so fucking pissed off right now...Mother Nature hates my ass. I blame Brett Favre...every time his ass comes to Seattle to face his ex-coach & the rest of the Chickenhawks, it snows...this time, we got hammered w/ it. All I wanted to do was get on a fucking train & go to fucking Portland...& I don't think it's going to happen. grrrr mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!! Empty Re: I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!!

Post  clarityfades Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Okay, so...maybe some success. My train's been delayed 5 hours & is supposed to take off @ 2:45pm. So if I'm back after 3pm, you know I've been screwed once again by Amtrak & the weather gods. lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!! Empty Re: I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm

That sucks C.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 am

Hey all!

Just wanted to let everyone know I made it to Portland safely...TODAY. I was stuck @ the train station from 2:45pm Sunday afternoon until 3:15am this morning when we finally boarded our train (the last one out for a couple of days). So after 12 hours in a train station, you can guess my mood wasn't all sparkly. lol! Plus, the train took over 3 hours longer than usual. But I'm here, the weather sucks even worse in Portland than it did back in Seattle, but that's okay. @ least we made it here!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:34 am

Well I'm glad you made is safe C!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 am

I'm glad you made it,too.

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 pm

I thought of you this morning,C. I was watching the Today Show & they were showing the weather in Portland & Seattle. Alot of white stuff coming down up there. I'm glad you made it safe & I hope you make it home as well.

Have a safe & Merry Christmas!! LG

I'm supposed to be on a train RIGHT NOW!!! Merry_Christmas
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 am

Thank you, everyone! smooches smooches
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down