GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky was a jerk to Sam today.

5 posters

Go down

Should Sam dump Lucky?

Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Vote_lcap83%Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Vote_lcap17%Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Empty Lucky was a jerk to Sam today.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:55 pm

He just walked out the door while Sam was talking to him...........What a jerk Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by The Wicked One on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucky was a jerk to Sam today. Empty Re: Lucky was a jerk to Sam today.

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 am

ITA Tim - that was totally unnecessary. He did not even give her a chance to talk, and he was the one who stood her up.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am

Lucky's problem is he wants "Donna Reed" for a wife...

he wants someone who's always around...WHEN HE WANTS THEM TO BE...

He doesn't take into consideration what THEY may want for themselves...

I don't know WHERE he gets such an attitude only that after he was born...LAURA settled down A LOT...

HOWEVER Luke and Laura trained him to ALWAYS be ready for any "adventure" that may come their way...YET...his @$$ is NEVER to be found when there's REAL danger.

I want LuSam to work...BUT Lucky and Sam BOTH need to compromise...

I'm ready for ONE of these younger couples to ACTUALLY WORK...

I mean forseriously...Steve and Audrey, and Alan and Monica, didn't make it as far as they did with the simple life...not by ANY means...but they toughed it out and *yes both couples even divorced once*...but they ended up in it for the LONG haul...

I swear Guza is just dysdayumfunctional to the point that he doesn't KNOW how to write a relatively happy couple.

Last edited by ISIS on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:ITA Tim - that was totally unnecessary. He did not even give her a chance to talk, and he was the one who stood her up.

I was a LuSam fan but the way he's acting right now he doesn't deserve her.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

I do not appreciate the way Lucky is acting at all, but I really want to see them work this out. Every couple has its problems, Lusam should be no different. It wouldn't be a soap if everything was all rosy and nice, but I'd really like to see them work hard to get through their issues. It would be soapy and realistic at the same time. Unfortunately, Guza doesn't work that way. No
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Unfiortunately we're so sane we can't fathom Guza idiotic mind.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryMcCall Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Ditto....

KMonacoRocks wrote:I do not appreciate the way Lucky is acting at all, but I really want to see them work this out. Every couple has its problems, Lusam should be no different. It wouldn't be a soap if everything was all rosy and nice, but I'd really like to see them work hard to get through their issues. It would be soapy and realistic at the same time. Unfortunately, Guza doesn't work that way. No
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 am

His behavior made no sense, though...he was the one who never showed, not Sam. Yes, she never showed for their special dinner but it was because she was kidnapped. I don't see where he is coming from yet.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am

This is no offense to Tim, ...but I gotta say this about Lucky...

Lucky is acting like a typical male IMO...he's got the case of the @$$e$ ...as sometimes men get...I'm gonna stay positive ...for now...and say that Lucky will pull his head out of his @$$ soon.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:18 am

We do act like pricks at times ISIS.

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am

See...glad you agree Tim...just like we women get our own case of the @$$e$...and it has NOTHING to do with the time of the month either....it's about being human.

And it usually takes something...or someone to help us to see how much we're behaving like idiots...

Like I said before...I am hoping that, like the legacy couples who've come before them, LuSam can get their shit together....it's gonna take time...gonna be A LOT of drama...but that's what we watch for...I just don't want them to quit each other...cuz LuSam is hot...they are interesting...and I really like Sam now that she's found HERSLEF *a little and is not all up JJ's @$$*
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Lucky walking out on Sam is just one more way he shows he doesn't really respect her. & if you don't respect your partner, why are you in the relationship? I'm so tired of his flip-flopping ass. @ one point, he's fine & dandy w/ her adventurous side...10 seconds later, her adventurous side is "problematic". Yeah, he didn't have any problems w/ her adventurous side when they went to Mexico, or when he was banging her in the hot tub...but she does ONE thing w/o Lucky's 'permission', & suddenly she's the adventurous whore that isn't worth his time. Well, fuck that. Lucky's no prize, & I've been cutting him a lot of slack...but if he can't even show a modicum of respect to the woman he supposedly loves, then I don't want him anywhere near my girl. I have no problem w/ angst...I do have a problem w/ Lucky's insecurities & jealousy combining w/ his control issues which makes him a hot mess....& then him taking out that hot mess on Sam is unacceptable. I hope he comes to Sam's apartment to apologize & I hope she kicks him straight in the nuts.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down