GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who do you hate with a passion

+9
clarityfades
KathyLuvsJason
KeMofan
mackenzie2184
KegVaughanacoRocks
LexCorinthos
mk200019
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who do you hate with a passion - Page 2 Empty Re: who do you hate with a passion

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:
mackenzie2184 wrote:I hate Nadine with a passion! Whinny little southern girl. She gets on my nerves. If she cares for Nik like she says she does, she wouldn't keep dropping crazy ass hints. Why can't she either tell him straight up that she's in love with him or let him move on!

Girl 2: KATE! HATE HER, HATE HER, HATE HER! That's all I have to say.

What are you saying Mack? suspicious There's nothing wrong with being Southern! As for Nadine, (who I actually like a lot) she's more hick, hillbilly, redneck, yet naive. Those types are not unique to the South!

I don't hate that she's from the South, just that she's jerking Nik around and she whines way too much! Not to mention that she gets jealous way too easily. Sorry, but Nadine needs to chill out for like 5 minutes.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

who do you hate with a passion - Page 2 Empty Re: who do you hate with a passion

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

She is not from the south. She's from Ohio. Like me!! flower I'm most definately a hilbilly, but I do prefer hillbetty if you don't mind. wink
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:14 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:
mackenzie2184 wrote:I hate Nadine with a passion! Whinny little southern girl. She gets on my nerves. If she cares for Nik like she says she does, she wouldn't keep dropping crazy ass hints. Why can't she either tell him straight up that she's in love with him or let him move on!

Girl 2: KATE! HATE HER, HATE HER, HATE HER! That's all I have to say.

What are you saying Mack? suspicious There's nothing wrong with being Southern! As for Nadine, (who I actually like a lot) she's more hick, hillbilly, redneck, yet naive. Those types are not unique to the South!

I don't hate that she's from the South, just that she's jerking Nik around and she whines way too much! Not to mention that she gets jealous way too easily. Sorry, but Nadine needs to chill out for like 5 minutes.

It's okay! flower I know you didn't mean me, but some people really consider being Southern a fault. I guess I can't talk though, I consider yankee an insult! lol! We have a guy at work who just moved here from Baltimore, and he is the epitome of a yankee and we all let him know it! It's okay though, he reciprocates by making fun of the way we talk, and we make fun of the way he talks! He calls Braum's (pronounced brahms) Bram's (like am)!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 am

luckygirl wrote:She is not from the south. She's from Ohio. Like me!! flower I'm most definately a hilbilly, but I do prefer hillbetty if you don't mind. wink

LG you are priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:41 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I didn't realize this was the Liz hate thread...I must be in the wrong place.

awwwwwwwww Kathy hug Sorry I can't help Liz is so hated, but I kept it nice wink

Are there any people who you hate?

Last edited by samizgh on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 am

The Wicked One wrote:
luckygirl wrote:She is not from the south. She's from Ohio. Like me!! flower I'm most definately a hilbilly, but I do prefer hillbetty if you don't mind. wink

LG you are priceless.

Just doin' my part for the people at Depends.... homie
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

People I loathe with the white-hot intensity of a thousand fiery suns:

Lulu
Kate
Liz (though she's tolerable in LnL2...like a mild sunburn)

People I hate:
Trevor
Robin

People I dislike:
Claudia
Sonny (when he's being a dick)
Laura

That's all for now. wink
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:06 pm

I forgot to mention that Robin is on my hate list. I can't stand her or Patrick for that matter. I know they are exploring her PPD, but it's more than that. Something is clearly off with that girl.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Hate with a passion:
Damian Spinelli
Diane Miller
Lulu Spencer

Strong dislike:
Sonny Corinthos

Max Giambetti
Milo Gimabetti

And if what I hear about today's show is right, both Jax & (sorry folks) Sam are going to be joining one of these two lists (hey, I tried & tried but if Sam was as nasty to Alexis as a lot of people on a few recap posts say she is, huge giant steps backwards towards hate again. pout I'll wait & make judgment when I see the show though...LOL)

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:45 pm

luckygirl wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

LG you are priceless.

Just doin' my part for the people at Depends.... homie

Well, I'm also form OHIO...but the Cleveland part...and I am BY NO MEANS a hick/hillbilly/hilbetty....

Just clearing the misinformation up.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I don't really hate anyone on the show anymore besides Kate! lol! but Lulu gets on my nerves, Claudia pisses me off when she is interfering w/ my Sason, and normally Jax pisses me off but I have been liking him lately
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Jax is currently dead to me...as is Kate ...Claudia is near dead to me...I've wanted her to fry for what she caused with Michael.

Never did like Trevor...ZaCrazyAZ has always been semi-dead to me

Carly...not dead to me...I want her to stick around...so ppl can piss on her...like I'm waiting for the day Alexis tears into her.

Last edited by ISIS on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 pm

I think It's a toss up between Kate and Liz!! Sick of annoying Kate and Liz is no better! barfing
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't really hate anyone...I guess that is sad. Lulu annoys me, but otherwise, no.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I don't really hate anyone...I guess that is sad. Lulu annoys me, but otherwise, no.

Wow someone that doesn't hate Lulu. That's a first lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:I don't really hate anyone...I guess that is sad. Lulu annoys me, but otherwise, no.

This may sound weird, but I was raised that hate was a bad word, like a curse word. It was a strong word that was only used in extreme situations, and was reserved for non-living things, not to be used at people. I'm not sure what happened in my mom's past for her to instill this in me, but 40 years later I still do not use it. I don't feel hate towards anyone or anything in my life, and really never have, not that I recall anyway. I can't hate anyone, even a fictional character.

There ya go, a little insight into me. If I ever becaome a staff member, remember that, as it will probably be a question on a contest quiz. lol!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

LMAO on the contest question!

I actually, in real life, have the same issue but it stems from my mom using that word too much. (Weird huh?) I have always taught my son that hate is a very strong word not to be used lightley if used at all. You know how kids are when they start the "I hate blah, blah". I would tell him hate was too strong of a word for such a lil guy & now he doesn't use it like other kids his age does. Just thought I'd share that w/ ya smile

Now on the board or w/ fictional characters I can use the word BUT I don't use the word against real people even if I have a reason (OH & trust me I have some good reasons to hate people). I might hate what they dis to me but not the person directly. meditate Then again some people think I am too nice grin
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:07 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

This may sound weird, but I was raised that hate was a bad word, like a curse word. It was a strong word that was only used in extreme situations, and was reserved for non-living things, not to be used at people. I'm not sure what happened in my mom's past for her to instill this in me, but 40 years later I still do not use it. I don't feel hate towards anyone or anything in my life, and really never have, not that I recall anyway. I can't hate anyone, even a fictional character.

There ya go, a little insight into me. If I ever becaome a staff member, remember that, as it will probably be a question on a contest quiz. lol!

I was raised to believe that Stupid was a bad word & feel the same way about it. I have raised my son that way too. We don't call things or people stupid.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 pm

luckygirl wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

I was raised to believe that Stupid was a bad word & feel the same way about it. I have raised my son that way too. We don't call things or people stupid.

I call people stupid everyday lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:08 am

I think that would be Lulu!! Annoying Lulu! lol!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2