GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny's Trial

5 posters

Go down

Johnny's Trial Empty Johnny's Trial

Post  clarityfades Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Piph already has a flirting partner, Edward couldn't get off the jury, & Scotty's got some tricks up his sleeve. Death penalty? Interesting Scott, can't wait to see what you forged to make this possible! & Edward being on the jury when his step-granddaughter is intimately involved with the defendant? GMAFB!! That would never be allowed...the judge herself would have dismissed him once she knew he KNOWS the defendant. You're not allowed to serve if you know him, & for all intents & purposes, Edward does. & why is it that whenever a black chick on the soaps has a guy interested in her, he's gotta be black? @ least 9 times outta 10, he is. D'oh! Nigga, please! White guys, Asians, & Latinos all like them some dark meat, so why we gotta pretend that black people only date within their race? One of the more annoying racial issues on the soaps, imo.

The only good courtroom scene was Tracy & "Ghost" Alan giggling over Edward's discombobulation since he can't get out of jury duty. That was hilarious!
lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Johnny's Trial Empty Re: Johnny's Trial

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:18 pm

I haven't watched yet, but we all know that reality is a dirty word to Guza. Nothing on this show is how it would happen in real life.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

I liked Edward throwing a fit.

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Financial hardship!! lol! How much did you make last year just on interest? Oh that was too much! Edwards so cute...in a grumpy old man sort of way!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 pm

clarityfades wrote:Piph already has a flirting partner, Edward couldn't get off the jury, & Scotty's got some tricks up his sleeve. Death penalty? Interesting Scott, can't wait to see what you forged to make this possible! & Edward being on the jury when his step-granddaughter is intimately involved with the defendant? GMAFB!! That would never be allowed...the judge herself would have dismissed him once she knew he KNOWS the defendant. You're not allowed to serve if you know him, & for all intents & purposes, Edward does. & why is it that whenever a black chick on the soaps has a guy interested in her, he's gotta be black? @ least 9 times outta 10, he is. D'oh! Nigga, please! White guys, Asians, & Latinos all like them some dark meat, so why we gotta pretend that black people only date within their race? One of the more annoying racial issues on the soaps, imo.

The only good courtroom scene was Tracy & "Ghost" Alan giggling over Edward's discombobulation since he can't get out of jury duty. That was hilarious!
lol!

I love me some dark meat lol!

I got two blawhaxican babies and I love it.

I can't believe Edward is in the jury. I loved the Qs scene Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm

samismyhero wrote:Financial hardship!! lol! How much did you make last year just on interest? Oh that was too much! Edwards so cute...in a grumpy old man sort of way!

100,000,000.00 in a year!!!!!!!!

I'd settle for his financial problem.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:44 pm

samizgh wrote:
samismyhero wrote:Financial hardship!! lol! How much did you make last year just on interest? Oh that was too much! Edwards so cute...in a grumpy old man sort of way!

I'd like to know what I have if only making a measly hundred mil in interest is a financial hardship! I'll never even see a hundred mil! crying I must need to go to the poor house!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm

samizgh wrote:

That's the kind of problems I want.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

samizgh wrote:
clarityfades wrote:Piph already has a flirting partner, Edward couldn't get off the jury, & Scotty's got some tricks up his sleeve. Death penalty? Interesting Scott, can't wait to see what you forged to make this possible! & Edward being on the jury when his step-granddaughter is intimately involved with the defendant? GMAFB!! That would never be allowed...the judge herself would have dismissed him once she knew he KNOWS the defendant. You're not allowed to serve if you know him, & for all intents & purposes, Edward does. & why is it that whenever a black chick on the soaps has a guy interested in her, he's gotta be black? @ least 9 times outta 10, he is. D'oh! Nigga, please! White guys, Asians, & Latinos all like them some dark meat, so why we gotta pretend that black people only date within their race? One of the more annoying racial issues on the soaps, imo.

lol!

I got no problems with dark meat...I just think it's BS that EVERY black person on soaps gets paired with someone black. Keesha was with Jason...but the "Q to Morgan" s/l ended that with a quickness. But the first thing we see...is Lainey & Justus paired together...or Piph & Touissant...why can't we get more mixed relationships...ya know, like real life is.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:14 am

I hope Edward gets it on with that old lady.

(She was on NS)
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:56 pm

I'm guessing that either the old lady from NS or the black dude who was hitting on Piph is Anthony's plant on the jury.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 pm

clarityfades wrote:I'm guessing that either the old lady from NS or the black dude who was hitting on Piph is Anthony's plant on the jury.

My guess is the black guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:09 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
clarityfades wrote:I'm guessing that either the old lady from NS or the black dude who was hitting on Piph is Anthony's plant on the jury.

My guess is the black guy.

You're probably right. I hope you're not, but you probably are. Guza can't write for African-Americans any more than he can for women. They are always in the wrong.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:21 am

Don't forget latinos. We're always drug dealers, gangsters, or illegal alliens. Guza sucks barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 pm

On Edward being on the trial: It is unrealistic but hopefully it will get him on more often!

Piph hasn't been on GH a lot becuz of NS, so I don't mind her being on there as well. Maybe her & Edward will hook up falling off chair la Could you imagine Tracy???? star wars
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 pm

samizgh wrote:Don't forget latinos. We're always drug dealers, gangsters, or illegal alliens. Guza sucks barfing

That's true. I'm almost said anyone who isn't white, but Guza does write for Latinos. They just aren't usually the good guys, but around here that's not always a bad thing. Look at Sonny, sure he's a gangster, but he is the main focus of the show(behind St. Jasus). flower But yes, of course, Guza sucks! barfing
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 pm

clarityfades wrote:
samizgh wrote:

lol!

I got no problems with dark meat...I just think it's BS that EVERY black person on soaps gets paired with someone black. Keesha was with Jason...but the "Q to Morgan" s/l ended that with a quickness. But the first thing we see...is Lainey & Justus paired together...or Piph & Touissant...why can't we get more mixed relationships...ya know, like real life is.

Let us not forget the brief fling Faith had with Justus.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:37 pm

OMG, Phoenix! I totally forgot about that!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:07 am

Am I the only one that want Edward to get it on with that old lady?

I want it offscreen.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:17 am

samizgh wrote:Am I the only one that want Edward to get it on with that old lady?

I want it offscreen.

I think that would be best! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
samizgh wrote:Am I the only one that want Edward to get it on with that old lady?

I want it offscreen.

Eww, I don't even want to imagine what that would be like onscreen! barfing Please let Edward get some, please don't show it!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:25 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

I want it offscreen.

Eww, I don't even want to imagine what that would be like onscreen! barfing Please let Edward get some, please don't show it!

Cheers! scolding nun falling off chair la ICAM
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:36 pm

They can hold hands onscreen...and THAT'S IT!! lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:43 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

I want it offscreen.

That's when they could use the "fade to black" trick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum