GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Loser

2 posters

Go down

The Biggest Loser Empty The Biggest Loser

Post  clarityfades Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Anyone else watch The Biggest Loser? It's hosted by the beautiful & talented Alison Sweeney (aka Sami, DOOL). I love this show, especially when I watch it while eating chips or ice cream. lol! I do root for a lot of the contestants, & it's cool to see how quickly their bodies change as they lose the weight. But every season there's @ least one or two people who bug the crap outta me. This season, it's Joelle....damn, this bitch is annoying! She acts like it's a privilege for everyone to have HER there...instead of taking advantage of this opportunity, she makes excuses filled w/ lame platitudes which apparently has worked on people in the past. But I see it for what it is (& luckily, Bob, her trainer, does as well)...it's a crutch, an excuse for not working as hard as she should be. & even though her partner is super awesome, I still want her gone. She's totally the Heva of this season.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Loser Empty Re: The Biggest Loser

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:18 am

I want her gone too, and it's going to be worse now that her partner is coming back. They are both more than I can take! Joelle whining, and Carla yelling. I swear they need to just shut up and work out! I was really sad that Dan got voted off tonight. He really needs to lose his weight, but his progress since leaving is amazing! I couldn't see all of what it said at the bottom of the screen because the station had school closings posted on the screen, but it said he's lost 101 pounds! I really want to see him succeed.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:52 am

Well, she's gone! I really felt bad for Carla though, because she worked really hard to try to get to stay. I didn't like seeing them yelling and fighting all the time, but I think Carla was just trying to get through Joelle's thick skull.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:28 pm

So happy Joelle is gone...I seriously think the only reason she made the show in the first place was b/c of Carla's intensity. & now, Carla--who I ADORE--is gone. She worked her ass off, only to be let down by her partner. I wasn't @ all surprised to see that Joelle lost no weight this week, she didn't do shit.

& I loved when Joelle & Carla met up after the show, & Carla realized that Joelle wasn't really a friend @ all. So glad she dropped that loser. Carla will be better off w/o her. Sorry, but Joelle just pissed me off so damn bad! & then you look @ little Shannon (from the pink team) & she's CARRYING a big ole Samoan on her back! I was so proud of her! Which just made Joelle's nonsense even more difficult to understand.

I'm really lovin' the pink team, the blue team, & I think the purple team is adorable. The other teams are pretty decent so far, but we'll see how they are the further along we get in the season. I did notice one interesting thing...w/ the green team. They look like a freakin' before & after ad. Since Tara's lost some of the weight in her face, she looks like the 'after' pic, while her partner looks like the 'before' pic. But to see it, you can only look @ their faces b/c their bodies still look somewhat similar. lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 pm

You are definitely right about the green team. However, I think that Laura's face is naturally very round, she even had a chubby face in her modeling days. I think even after she loses more weight, her face will still look a little like that, but I noticed it too.

I am very glad that Joelle is gone, she was creating way too much drama. I'm really glad that Carla saw her for who she was, because she was just bringing her down. I hope we see at the finale that Carla set out to accomplish her goal, even without the help of her partner.

I really like the black team and the yellow team. I also like watching the blue team, they work so hard! I tend to lean towards Jillian's teams though, because I love her so much! I think she is an awesome trainer, with an amazing ability to motivate and help her team members focus on fixing what's wrong internally as well as externally.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 am

You & me...likethis. I LOVE Jillian...she's my fave. So I'm always pulling for her team just a little bit more than Bob's. But I love the pink, purple, & blue team from Bob's side...they all just seem really focused AND really loving...& I adore seeing that stuff. I hope Carla WINS the weigh-in for the kicked off people...& I hope Joelle comes back just as hefty as she is now...I know that won't happen b/c we've already seen that she's lost some of the weight. I just think it's BS that she wouldn't work hard @ the ranch, but now that she's lost Carla as a friend, Joelle's working her ass off. WTF??? You know, my bf & I were talking about it...I think the reason Joelle didn't work as hard as she could is b/c she didn't want to be seen as ugly while she was on TV. & when you work out full-tilt, you don't look cute. So, she'd rather be fat & look cute (in her eyes anyway), then change her habits & lose weight & possibly win a bunch of money. I'm praying for her failure w/ every breath in my being.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:04 am

This week I was NOT happy. No I usually like Bob, but it seemed like he was making this whole team switching about him. It really bothered me because it felt like he didn't want to have anything to do with the other players. I also hated seeing Felipe and Sione saying that they would rather go home than train with Jillian. I don't know why that made me so upset, but it really did. I loved how Jillian was able to accept it, face that it sucked, try to help her new team with their transition, and move on. I love that she mentioned that they would be getting the best of both worlds by training with both of them. I love that she was able to see the silver lining! It made me love her even more. sunny

I also hated that they sent Dane home for two reasons.

1. Blaine and Dane were one of my favorite teams and I hated to see both of them go.

2. Sending Dane home was totally stupid as far as gameplay. I guess it was good though, because I know that I will soon be all about the black team. It's inevitable. It will happen. I guess I just have to accept it. It sucks because I really loved Mandy and Aubrey too. bang head I'm sure one of them will be the next to go. I hate that whole 'blue to the end' (Bob's team) mentality.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down