GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name the staff

+5
AlexisDavisFanFirst
Stacy
mackenzie2184
KegVaughanacoRocks
samizgh
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name the staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Name the staff

Post  ISIS Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I sat down and tried but I think it's too much for my fried brain. There is nothing left after reportcards...sigh.

I can't wait to read the answers though...

I feel the need to share my pain on my report cards. I have a form to fill out on 136 individual children. I have to rate each child on 33 individual items, all with a E, B, D, or an S. E = experiencing difficulty, B = beginning to grasp concept, D = developing proficiency in concept, or S = secure in their knowledge of the concept. All are science related concepts. Plus they each get an individual comment from me. Each child spends 2 hours a week in my class. I have to rely on notes and comments I made since Spet to complete these forms, as I cannot sit down one on one with each child and assess them on each of the 33 lines. I need to know each and every one of them by memory, sigh. Oh, and they are for 3 yr olds, 4 yr olds, 5 yr olds and Kindergarteners. This is why my brain is fried!!! And I have to do it again in June.

I totally feel your pain...I JUST completed my report cards Friday...we input into the computer...on our website...and for each kid...you've got to put their letter grade...PLUS for each standard you have to rate them *1-4...a 2 = working towards mastery*...depending on the subject you could have anywhere from 4 to 10 standards PLUS comments for each kid....now this year I have almost 40 kids *5th grade*and I teach the English, Reading, and Social Studies...*we JUST split the calls into two homerooms so they are being treated like middle school right now...which is what I am used to teaching...so Kathy I totally understand the having 100+ kids thing*

THIS of course is AFTER you've made sure you have ALL papers graded and averaged out the kids' grades...so by the time you're done with report cards...brain is noodles...

drinking wine
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Are the answers posted somewhere and I just can't find it?

crying
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:42 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:Are the answers posted somewhere and I just can't find it?

crying

You weren't the only one that coulnd't find it. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum