GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected?

+2
ISIS
AlexisDavisFanFirst
6 posters

Go down

Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected? Empty Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm

I honestly wish I had an answer to this question. As it looks right now, Alexis & Monica (who could have a whole story of her own about trying to move on and perhaps start dating after the loss of her spouse two years ago) are the only women without love interests on GH now and it doesn't look like they will get one in this lifetime. I mean, if you look at th e list...its ridiculous:

Carly--Jax
Claudia--Sonny
Sam--Jason
Elizabeth--Lucky
Maxie--Spinelli or Johnny
Lulu--Ethan (if he's not her brother) or rumors say Dante IF he ever surfaces
Olivia--Johnny as of right now
Robin--Patrick
Tracy--Luke
Rebecca--Nikolas

Hell, even.....

Diane--Max
Epiphany--Toussant

Kate--may or may not be gone from the show, deciding who you listen to.

In what universe is this supposed to be fair??

There are single guys left on GH: Mac, Matt (I'd have NO problem at all with an Alexis/Matt May-December thing...LOL), Det. Dave....hell, bring on someone new or from the past like they did for Epiphany.

The whole thing is just frustrating, sad and depressing to me and I had to get it off my chest.
Just the way I see it...thanks for letting me get that out...LOL.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected? Empty Re: Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected?

Post  ISIS Wed May 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey Tami...remind me to get back to this question for comment...working...but HAD to post somethign for GHsoaps right quick.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected? Empty Re: Why must Alexis & Monica be neglected?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't understand either. I would love to see Alexis and Mac together. I really think that they would make a good (hot) match! Both are gorgeous, NLG and JJY are great actors, and they have the law in common. Not to mention that both have been losing in the love department for too long. How long has it been for Mac???

I guess I'm a little selfish, but I don't really want to see Monica with another man. I loved Alan and Monica together, but I would like to see her meet someone who could help her to grieve and move forward. Maybe she could join a support group for widows/widowers, and meet someone who could give her someone to talk to about how she's feeling not only about losing Alan, but also Emily and AJ.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm

I wanted to see Monica start dating again & then have Tracy & GhostAlan running around sabotaging her dates. I think that would be hilarious.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm

OK...here's my buck and a quarter...

Alexis...I'm not liking how TPTB are writing her part in the Cassadine storyline...they've got her being "meddlesome"...when in fact she is not...they should have her being the Princess she is... protecting what's HERS...her family...from the likes of UnEm and Helena...and she should be channeling Luke/Sonny/Jason to do it...she should be using what she's learned from those guys...along with her INTELLIGENCE because she IS the Legal Eagle Supreme...she is VERY calculating when she can be...to get the job DONE....and there is NO way that she would be taking ANY kind of talk that Nik does with her...I remember her laying a FORSERIOUS verbal smackdown on Sonny for doing what Nik now gets away with...the writer's forseriously need to quit playin'...

As for LURVE...well y'all already know what ISIS wants...and TPTB are idiots for NOT going that route YET...it would FORSURELY boost ratings...it would be a GREAT turning point in the story...NO ONE WOULD SEE IT COMING...yet it would work...there are many angles that lead them back to one another...hint...this whole thign with Claws...Alexis should BY NOW have gotten wind of it...I always said it would be koo to see HER end up taking Claudia down for her part in the crime...it would be complicated...YET...vindicating....and make my our girl the HERO for once....I can even see Sonny actually confiding in Alexis of what he knows...and her taking it from there...whether she tells him or not.

HOWEVER...since TIIC won't give me what I want...and what's good for the show...then I can take some MacLexis...so long as they don't put them together...then make them BORING.

Monica...First...I am happy to see her getting more screentime...HOWEVER...I am selfish...I WANT MORE...I want the Monica I've been watching on YT back...the one who had nerves of steel and ballz to DO and SAY and GET ER DONE!!!...She is the fekkin CoS for Pete's Sake!...I wanna see her in ACTION...RUNNING the hospital...not watching Patrick and Piph run it...When Steve and Alan were CoS we actually SAW them in action...AND we still saw them TREATING patients form time to time....I want to see that...Monica is THEBEST doctor on the staff...let's see it...She should be mentoring Patrick and Matt and Robin...instead of them learning on their own...Heck Monica had Rick as a mentor AND Steve...it's a shame the writers are idiots and don't know how to write this show...seriously...but I digress again...I can't help it...Monica is special to me...and I hate seeing such an AWESOME character be tossed aside like yesterday's news...

As for her family situation...this is where I think there's the MOST potential...First the guy who plays Michael...LOOKS like a Quartermaine...ergo...Michael should WANT more connection to his Q fam now...it makes sense ...they need to RUN with this...While Mikey is in the hospital...it would be great to see him BOND with Moni...maybe she comes by to visit him and he ASKS ABOUT HIS DAD...OR...Maybe she comes by to visit and he's sleeping...or she thinks he is...and she has one of those "talks" with him...and expresses how much he reminds her of her boys..esp his father AJ...and that all she ever wanted was to be in Michael's life like a REAL GRANDMOTHER is...and she's saying how much she misses Alan , Em, and AJ...and wishing she had the family she had...Maybe Michael hears this...and just pretends to still be asleep...then makes the decision to become more active with the Qs...I just want to see the idiots GET IT that replenishing the Qs is an important step in replenishing GH in general...and I want to see Monica involved in a REAL storyline...

As for LURVE...well...I'm still mo urning Alan...HOWEVER...Moni is a femme fatale...she always has been...she LURVES men and men LURVE her...why she hasn't AT LEAST had someone having eyes for her is beyond me...oh wait...the writers are idiots...that's right...They missed their chance with Patrick...YES PATRICK...Moni is a cougar...I can TOTALLY see Patrick having like a crush on her...ESP if the writers did what I said and have her mentoring the younger docs...as a CoS would...esp when Robin was away...and Patrick was vulnerable...imagine the heart to hearts these two could have had...or could still have...even with Robin back...imagine Patrick having a crush on Monica....the way she carries herself...it would totally lure him in...and it would boost Monica's ego to have young Drake salivating over her...even if she didn't do anything more than just TALK to him...

Then...I agree...having her FINALLY go to grief counseling would be excellent...there she could meet someone new...who could help her get over the loss of her family...OR BRING BACK JIMMY LEE HOLT...who maybe could be mourning the loss of Charity...*sure kill of Charity...why not?*...Jimmy Lee always had a thing for Moni anyways...and Leslie and Steve had GREAT chemistry...even Leslie said bring him back as her love interest!...Although I'm still kinda rooting for some anger sex between Moni and Sonny...the kind where she turns him out...then tells him to get the hell out!..LOL...I'm just sayin'...it would be kinda hot...OK...no...I'm still hoping for what I want to happen...

Anywho...I've actually given you the whole five bucks I suppose...and you kinda get what I'm saying. drinking wine

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Fri May 29, 2009 8:28 am

Here's my two cents. I've always felt that GH cut short the thing between Sonny and Alexis too soon. I would love for them to revisit that, I could go for a Mac and Alexis romance if GH is not going to give me what I want but I think they are planning on pairing her with agent Raynor. I always love her encounters with Luke, he's the only one who calls her by her real name.
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 pm

LURVE LuTasha moments...the last REALLY good one was during that awesome week before Chrsitmas.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri May 29, 2009 5:45 pm

I love LuTasha as well. If I didn't love LunAcy so much I might want them together, but I'll stand by my MacLex friends. They would be soooooooooooooooo awesome!!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri May 29, 2009 6:15 pm

You KNOW what I want....two sets of dimples...connecting like they do...becoming one for real this time...Sonny's so LIKEABLE when he's around Alexis...well he USED to be.

I ONLY like Lutasha as "friends"...that's all...I LURVE LuSpanky...I want them together forever.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am

luckygirl wrote:I love LuTasha as well. If I didn't love LunAcy so much I might want them together, but I'll stand by my MacLex friends. They would be soooooooooooooooo awesome!!

Alexis and Luke.... barfing

nope, never pout pout
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm

ISIS wrote:You KNOW what I want....two sets of dimples...connecting like they do...becoming one for real this time...Sonny's so LIKEABLE when he's around Alexis...well he USED to be.

I ONLY like Lutasha as "friends"...that's all...I LURVE LuSpanky...I want them together forever.

Two sets of dimples? Calling Ned Ashton!! lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

ha ha...NO! I got my eye on you

Besides Lexie girl ain't NEVAH...flashed her dimples at Nedly like she did at Sonnyboy....Nope not nearly.

Speaking of Lexie girl...no...I'll post this in the Lexie worship thread....show my girl some LURVE.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down