GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my favorite scenes ever from GH

4 posters

Go down

One of my favorite scenes ever from GH Empty One of my favorite scenes ever from GH

Post  Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 am

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite scenes ever from GH Empty Re: One of my favorite scenes ever from GH

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:34 am

Damn...you know it's bad when you tear up before the thing even starts because you know what scene it is. That, scene, oh almighty Gawd in Heaven was just bananas. I had tuned out in 2002 after S&C got back together...but I tuned in when my man was finally finding about his baby girl <3
Mo and NLG were OFF THE CHAIN in this scene...the quivering lips, the wide eyed broken looks, the tears...they are the best, and IMO they are best when they are together. You see how broken he was because he felt she was ashamed of him...oh Sonny buns it's never been about you, it's about the life you lead No
The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the interlopers weren't there. STFU Ric, and Carly, "he just wants to know his daughter" oh yeah that was so important to your bitch ass when you kept the secret cause you were first mad at Sonny and then afraid of losing your man...heifa.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite scenes ever from GH Empty Re: One of my favorite scenes ever from GH

Post  samizgh Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:53 pm

This scene makes me sick and here is why, all the bad shit that Alexis was saying about Sonny (you know the reasons on why he shouldn't be in Kristinas life) we describing Jerry word by word. So, it's ok for Jerry to be all of those thing and Alexis have a public affair with him, but it's not ok for Sonny? WTF!!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:09 pm

samizgh wrote:This scene makes me sick and here is why, all the bad shit that Alexis was saying about Sonny (you know the reasons on why he shouldn't be in Kristinas life) we describing Jerry word by word. So, it's ok for Jerry to be all of those thing and Alexis have a public affair with him, but it's not ok for Sonny? WTF!!

It's exactly why JLex could never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever x infinity fly with me. It was too OOC for Alexis to even look twice at that PRICK barfing
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:10 pm

^^ yes ma'am.

If Alexis is gonna be banging a mobster it better be Sonny razz razz razz
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 pm

The acting in that scene was just amazing. I've seen it 100 times but I still almost cry everytime.

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Ahhhh...back in the days when the writing made sense.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:08 pm

samizgh wrote:This scene makes me sick and here is why, all the bad shit that Alexis was saying about Sonny (you know the reasons on why he shouldn't be in Kristinas life) we describing Jerry word by word. So, it's ok for Jerry to be all of those thing and Alexis have a public affair with him, but it's not ok for Sonny? WTF!!

I agree with this about Jerry. Why would she ever let Jerry be around her? That makes no sense all. But let me add to it: Why would she ever let Ric be around her either? He is just as whacked! No

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Thank you! thank you
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down