GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere

5 posters

Go down

I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere Empty I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:54 am

With Alexis laying down the law to Jason, Sasha & Sonny, I really hope that we're seeing the foundation being lay down for a story to come. I am really hoping that we're going to see an Alexis vs the mob story to come in 2009. Its been waaaaaaaaaaaay too long since we've seen Alexis have her own story & think NLG completely shines when she's allowed to be in strong DA mode. I thought her stuff with Sasha & with Sonny (and bear in mind I can't stand Sonny...LOL) was the best material the writers have given her for Alexis in months. Of course I know that she won't be allowed to win vs Sonny & Jason as Sason are some of the goldens and they are not allowed to lose...LOL...but there's always the hope that this kind of story could be written so that we have a nice battle/push-pull between Alexis & the mob figures. Not that I have a lot of faith in this writing crew, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. NLG & Alexis do deserve a story that features Alexis in DA mode & about HER, IMO. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere Empty Re: I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere

Post  samizgh Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:08 am

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

I hope so too.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere Empty Re: I truly hope we're seeing the Alexis vs the mob scenes going somewhere

Post  ISIS Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 am

Cheers!

NLG/Alexis is WAAAAAAAAAAY overdue fo her own plot...

And I agree about the scenes with Sasha and Sonny.

My Sonny lovin' heart dowsn't want him to go to the joint...HOWEVER if Lexie makes him a bit "uncomfy" I can handle that...

If she is forced to prosecute him...it would be very good drama...even if in the end he doesn't get tossed in the pokey.

But just seeing Lex in action this week, sticking her stillettoes WAY UP DEEP in the @$$es of those who are responsible for the high crime in PC...it's been VERY entertaining...I got such a rush...GIRL POWER!!!

I think it'll be a conflict of interest though and she'll have to recuse herself from the case...but this is Guzaland and anything's possible...*IF the find their talent and write*
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 am

Naaaaaah she won't have to recuse herself in Guzaland, Isis. Remember, this is the world where a man prosecuted the case of his own son's "murderer" and one member of the jury was the step-grandfather of the "murderer's" girlfriend. This show has absolutely zero basis in reality. lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Naaaaaah she won't have to recuse herself in Guzaland, Isis. Remember, this is the world where a man prosecuted the case of his own son's "murderer" and one member of the jury was the step-grandfather of the "murderer's" girlfriend. This show has absolutely zero basis in reality. lol!

That is exactly what I was thinking. If they let Scott prosecute Logan's murder case, there's no reason why Alexis would need to recuse herself. Of course she would if this were real life, but not in Guzaville. roll eyes
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm

lol! You're right. What was I thinking?
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm so hoping these Alexis vs. mob scenes lead to a full-fledged story for NLG. She's got the talent, & when GH wants to--they CAN write it well, so that is my Christmas wish...that NLG gets a great story out of this for Alexis. Ooh...& of course, I have to wish for more SamLex & SamLex w/ Krolly!! Cool
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am

clarityfades wrote:Ooh...& of course, I have to wish for more SamLex & SamLex w/ Krolly!! Cool

Awwwwww man....no no no. I need for Alexis to have an ALEXIS story. I know you like Samlex but the way these idiots with the pens write, the moment Sam appears in the story, Alexis ceases to exist as little more than a shoulder, an ear and a prop for Sam. They are incapable of writing my girl any other way when Sam is around. Under other writers....ones who are capable of well rounded & balanced writing, I'd be ok with it (mainly because they wouldn't have written the Alexis/Sam story so blatantly unbalanced as being ALL for Sam's benefit and with Alexis getting nothing out of the relationship...I may have even liked Sam under those circumstances instead of so intensely disliking her as I do) but I seriously have no faith in writers who have the attention span of infants and who suffer from such severe tunnelvision. Under better writers, we would have half a shot at a decent FAMILY with Alexis and all of the girls, but as it is now? Evil or Very Mad

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down