GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately

2 posters

Go down

I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately Empty I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately

Post  ISIS Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 am

I am SOOO glad to see NLG and MB working together again...I've missed seeing them so much..>I'm gonna HATE when this s/l ends because I am spoiled...I NEED my SEXIS fix...and I need it to be MORE than a five second scene. They are the IT in my GH world right now...esp since I can't have my Qs like I want em...but also because I truly TRULY believe that storywise...SEXIS has SOOOO much potential.

Todays scenes just really SINCHED it IMO...NLG and MB play Alexis and Sonny as comfortable friends who still have a deepness...a bond...their chemistry is so strong and intense...you can really see that these two care much for one another. They've presented themselves as a REAL family on more than one occassion and it just made sense. (Think about the Carnival...SEXIS and the kids were presented as a FAMILY then too...OH BTW...the Emmy for Directing...was because of the CARNIVAL...in which SEXIS was featured...just sayin.). Alexis takes care for Sonny in a way that gets looked over A LOT. But she's NEVER stopped doing it...even when they allegedly "hated" each other...there are just things she would do or say and it wouldbring us right back to PreGuza Sexis...and it's still there. And Sonny ALWAYS holds Alexis with a respect that he's NEVER shown ANY other woman he's been with...not even Brenda...who he was kind of controlling with IMO...

I want it to continue...I want my SEXIS to continue to be more FAMILYlike...I want their friendship to be illustrated more...I want their bond to solidify...I want a story where Sonny finally GETS IT...that the answer to all his quesitons...and the remedy to many of his woahs lie right in front of him in the ONE person who's always REALLY tried to be there for him....when he's gone running to all the others...

I WANT MY SEXIS DAYUMNIT!!!

Cuz I'm just greedy like that.

They are the epitomy of what could be a REAL SOAP couple...not in the Luke and Laura sense...but in the Steve and Audrey...Alan and Monica..sense....and I can DIG IT!!! I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately Icon_rr

Between them and all the kids...their story would be an AWESOME one to follow on GH...Guza needs to SERIOUSLY stop playin.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately Empty Re: I am LOVING all the SEXIS scenes Lately

Post  Stacy Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Hmmm... looks like I missed Sexis scenes while we were traveling. What was it about? Was it the car bomb?

I liked the other day when they had Sexis stressing over Krissy & Mikey during the lockdown!!! That was a good day IMO.

The other day when Alexis didn't want to leave Krissy w/ her study partner was good as well.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down