GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin, Maxie & Mac!

4 posters

Go down

Robin, Maxie & Mac! Empty Robin, Maxie & Mac!

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Bravo! YAY!!! I loved the scenes today! Even though Mac basically kicked Maxie out on her ass, it turned very SWEET & the girls were great w/ him! Maybe Maxie & Robin's push for Mac to enjoy living on his own wink will get TIIC to write him his own s/l w/ an actual LOVE INTEREST! smooches
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Robin, Maxie & Mac! Empty Re: Robin, Maxie & Mac!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:30 pm

While I understand that Mack doesn't want Maxie to get hurt he has no right to talk to Spin like that. That boy would do anything for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 pm

Sorry but I have to disagree! While I wish Mac would learn from his mistakes with Robin he has every right to talk to any boy like that who he thinks might harm his girl!

Mac went through this w/ Robin & Stone & Robin & Jason, He has had his daughter killed and left out on the street, Maxie roughed up, Robin shot (by Jerry) and he doesn't want to lose his daughter! Georgie, Maxie and Robin have all been held hostage (Georgie and Robin more than once, I believe), He raises bright girls who are attracted to danger (Yes, even Georgie was) and they are stubborn as all hell! He knows no matter what he says to them it won't change so he is trying to get Spin to see his rationale. It may be mean, I may not agree w/ everything he has to say about Spin BUT he certainly does not have to sit idly by and watch Maxie die( this is his belief, not mine) and the only way he can do that is to attack Spin.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 pm

I understand that but Maxie is a grown woman! She can(and will) be with whoever she wants no matter what Mac says. He has already told her how he feels so that's enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 am

Naw, Mac is and always will be an overprotected parents & IMO if you choose to be w/ one of his girls (or friends w/ one of his girls) you choose to deal w/ him as well. Robin is a grown ass woman and has her parents back in her life but it doesn't stop Mac there lol! & it never will! Mac can never do wrong in my eyes though!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 am

^I like Mac just as much as anyone but I HATE it when he acts like that with Spin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 am

I loved that Maxie moved out to assert her independence and not to spite Mac! The comment that Mac made to Robin about Emma falling for a Jr. Mobster was too funny! Cheers!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 am

The Wicked One wrote:^I like Mac just as much as anyone but I HATE it when he acts like that with Spin.

I know you don't have any kids so you really don't get it and will not get it until you have a baby girl put in your arms. I have 2 girls and I would have a fit if one of them dated someone in the mob. You can say that he's just the computer guy, but he is STILL in the mob and is still a danger to her, look at what happened to when she was attacked by the Russians. Back to my point, I don't give a fuck if my kids are under 18 or not, I am still their parent and I still get to tell them what I think at any age. And just because a kid turns 18, it doesn't mean that you no longer care about what they do or don't do. Trust me when you have a kid, you will get what I'm saying.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Stacy wrote:Bravo! YAY!!! I loved the scenes today! Even though Mac basically kicked Maxie out on her ass, it turned very SWEET & the girls were great w/ him! Maybe Maxie & Robin's push for Mac to enjoy living on his own wink will get TIIC to write him his own s/l w/ an actual LOVE INTEREST! smooches

This is exactly what I was thinking! Who would be a good match for Mac? Alexis? Monica? They could bring in someone new, but both of these beautiful women are currently unattached and in need of a s/l as well!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Loved seeing Mac, Robin, & Maxie together!! THIS is what soaps are supposed to be about...FAMILY...& FAMILY WHO SPEND TIME TOGETHER ONSCREEN. smooches smooches
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:45 am

samizgh wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:^I like Mac just as much as anyone but I HATE it when he acts like that with Spin.

I know you don't have any kids so you really don't get it and will not get it until you have a baby girl put in your arms. I have 2 girls and I would have a fit if one of them dated someone in the mob. You can say that he's just the computer guy, but he is STILL in the mob and is still a danger to her, look at what happened to when she was attacked by the Russians. Back to my point, I don't give a fuck if my kids are under 18 or not, I am still their parent and I still get to tell them what I think at any age. And just because a kid turns 18, it doesn't mean that you no longer care about what they do or don't do. Trust me when you have a kid, you will get what I'm saying.

I get what you are saying but it's not like she's dating Jason. It's Spin and yes I know he's still in the MOB but he isn't one of the guys that goes it shooting and puts his life on the line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down