GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23)

+5
KegVaughanacoRocks
JohnnyAngel
LegendaryMcCall
Stacy
clarityfades
9 posters

Go down

I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23) Empty I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23)

Post  clarityfades Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm

I know this may be an unpopular opinion, given how the ladies themselves feel about each other...but I freakin' LOVED the Carly Robin convo today!! I loved seeing their animosity in the beginning, & Carly realizing something was wrong w/ Robin. I loved their discussion of Mikey & the benefit (where they managed to still snark @ each other)...& I loved seeing Carly calming Emma. I know it was just another way to show Robin's inability/unwillingness to take care of her baby due to the PPD...but Carly was just adorable w/ that little girl! & I loved that Carly told Emma she was jealous of Robin for having a baby girl. & I REALLY LOVED the end...Carly telling Robin that she had a beautiful baby...& seeming concerned about Robin & her behavior. Which led into Carly talking to Patrick. It was just all so good! THIS is the kind of stuff I LURVE to see on my soaps. Cool
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23) Empty Re: I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23)

Post  Stacy Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 pm

I have been waiting for this scene forEVER!!! I cannot wait to watch it! Maybe I will kick my son off the TV right now LOL! I'm glad it turned out the way I was hoping it to be!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23) Empty Re: I realy liked Carly & Robin today (12/23)

Post  LegendaryMcCall Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm

I felt the same way when I saw them interacting! It is about time people in PC....became more civil and respectiful of each other for just being human!

clarityfades wrote:I know this may be an unpopular opinion, given how the ladies themselves feel about each other...but I freakin' LOVED the Carly Robin convo today!! I loved seeing their animosity in the beginning, & Carly realizing something was wrong w/ Robin. I loved their discussion of Mikey & the benefit (where they managed to still snark @ each other)...& I loved seeing Carly calming Emma. I know it was just another way to show Robin's inability/unwillingness to take care of her baby due to the PPD...but Carly was just adorable w/ that little girl! & I loved that Carly told Emma she was jealous of Robin for having a baby girl. & I REALLY LOVED the end...Carly telling Robin that she had a beautiful baby...& seeming concerned about Robin & her behavior. Which led into Carly talking to Patrick. It was just all so good! THIS is the kind of stuff I LURVE to see on my soaps. Cool
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Stacy wrote:I have been waiting for this scene forEVER!!! I cannot wait to watch it! Maybe I will kick my son off the TV right now LOL! I'm glad it turned out the way I was hoping it to be!

I really thought they were done well. Bravo! to LW & KMc, they did a wonderful job!

I don't want to see these ladies friends or anything, b/c I think it's good to have rivalries on soaps, but like all good rivalries, when the chips are down...they look after each other. I was glad to see the PPD conversation between Carly & Robin b/c it felt SO real! & I even liked that Carly went to Patrick & said..."Look, there's something wrong with this picture."

I'm really proud of GH, b/c I was really worried about these scenes...but Robin asked Carly, & it was mother-to-mother, about her guilt. I thought that was so powerful and just the work KMc is putting into this is magnificent. I can't wait for you to watch, Stacy, I think you'll love it! big hug
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 pm

YAY I'm SOOO... excited. IA w/ ya as well we need our rivals especially ones w/ SO much history but I do like that when it really counts they can be the bigger person. It's like Vicky & Dorian, Bobbie & Lucy, Nora & Lindsey etc....

Now if I could just get off this damn board to go watch it hee-hee!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm

It was a pretty good scene! I figured it would just be them bitching back and fourth but it was more!

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 pm

These were my favorite scenes of the week. Clarity you said everything I could possibly say. I love watching these 2 go at each other (even when trying to be civil)
& Carly holding that baby (Omigawd~sob~ give her a baby girl please). It was so big of Carly to try to reach out to her & going to Patrick was the right thing to do. I can't stand Robin most of the time, but I really felt for her that day. Big kudos from me to both ladies for rocking my whole GH week.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 am

It was a great convo! I think Carly was great, held her composure very well considering that Robin (due to the PPD) was being such a bitch to her-I know they don't get along, but that was obviously the PPD and not just mutual dislike, and she was great with Emma! It really is unfortunate that she doesn't have a daughter, that would be so sweet.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

I already have her name picked out~~~ Jasmine Jacks flower
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

I think we have our winner for scene of the week!!!!!

I too LOVED it - I love how Robin asked Carly about her PPD and I loved how they kept going back and forth from nice to naughty to nice again. It was fun and refreshing to watch.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 am

dance I watched it YAY!! drinking wine penguin dance It was everything you ALL described & more!!! Both actresses kicked ASS & both characters showed strenghts & weaknesses that made it even more real! They didn't sit down & have a heart to heart they still made their jabs yet they both respected eachother to know or feel what the other was dealing with!!! I am so GLAD that TIIC did this one right!

& Good Job Carly for going to Patrick! Others have noticed a difference but they keep giving her excuses & it's not their faults it's just that we usually excuse the ones we love & Carly was able to Robin's reactions from an outside view not to mention that she has gone through it as well.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 am

This was a great scene. I'm so proud of Carly for taking this issue to Patrick.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 pm

I liked that scene too and I'm glad that Carly knew what was wrong with Robin. Hopefully now, Robin can get the help she needs.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 am

I enjoyed the Carly and Robin scenes.. Carly really cared about how Robin was doing and feeling! She knew something was wrong.. Why she wouldn't pick up the baby and hold her?? I really Liked their scenes!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down