GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Eppy's on SoapNet

+2
ISIS
Stacy
6 posters

Go down

Christmas Eppy's on SoapNet Empty Christmas Eppy's on SoapNet

Post  Stacy Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:47 pm

What I learned/remembered/thought of while watching the 1st eppy and the first 30 minutes of the 2nd eppy

~ I MISS NED

~ I miss the hospital party!!!!

~ I MISS Jason & Sonny's more lighthearted side smile

~ Jonathon Jackson really was a great Lucky :(

~ Amber Tamberlyn was great as Emily!

~ Ned & Alexis were GREAT together

~ The Q's are sorely missed on GH

~ I also miss Justus!

~ Stephan Cassadine needs to rise up from the grave already!

~ Lulu's hair was SO dark LOL

~Alexis & Luke wink

~ Mac & Felicia were great & I WANT Felicia back!

~ Audrey & Bobbie used to be more than babysitters!

~ Lila & Jason were SO sweet together!

~ The next generations need to take over the Christmas party already

~ I miss the 4 musketeers

~ I never LIKED Robin's hair during the whole Cabin/Carly/Robin etc... s/l

~ I MISS Ned & Robin's friendship! & Robin & Jax's!

~ Taggert was great, he needs to come back too!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Christmas Eppy's on SoapNet Empty Re: Christmas Eppy's on SoapNet

Post  ISIS Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:59 pm

I agree.

Although Rachel Ames is retired now...since they had stopped giving her any kind of s/l she basically told them to KH @$$ and I don't blame her.

Bobbie should be OFFICIALLY promoted to Superintendent of Nurses...and she along with her best friend MONICA who is Chief of Staff should be running the show at GH and we should SEE this happening.

Bobbie along with Piph *who is basically a charge nurse like Jessie Brewer and Lucille March (Audrey's older sis) were*...should be keeping the other nurses in line and what have you.

Now that Bobbie is an administrator, Liz should replace her as Head OR Nurse...

I miss Ned...I really do...HOWEVER I don't miss NEXIS...I never liked them together much.

YES...STEFAN...and Helena...and Taggert...and Gia...and REAL Justus *aka Justus #1 aka Joseph C. Phillips*and bring back Keesha....and ESP Amber Emily and AJ need to return...I'd PREFER it be Sean Kanan...BUT I'll take Billy Warlock if I have to...

AND... crying I WANT MY ALAN!!!

I LURVE Sonny...and I was remined of hot TOTALLY HOT HOT HOT he can be...Mo' Get with the shave man!...You Still Fine...but back in 99...DAYUM!!!

lol! Re: Lulu...but you gotta admit that they got a good match will Jill.

I miss JJ as Lucky...although I still LURVE Greg...I just wish they'd write Lucky back to being the Lucky I LURVED...one with GUSTO and GUTS.

yes...the Lutasha is ALWAYS a pleasureable moment.

but also the LuBobbie...we actually saw him acknowledge that even though he bounces in and out of town a lot...he can NEVER leave without letting her know what's up...that there bond...and I MISS SEEING THESE SIBLINGS IN ACTION...there is still SOOOO mcuh story to tell for the SPENCER sibs.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 am

IA Isis JJ was a GREAT Lucky but GV is as well! JJ's Lucky was written deeper, he had ideals but he also stood his ground and had "gusto & guts"!

I just finished watching the 2nd one & I am starting the 3rd. now
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 am

I watched all of them, and found myself very depressed at how good it once was. I hadn't started watching GH yet during the first two, and I was at a point where I didn't have DVR, Soapnet, or time during the third, so they were all new to me! Therefore, I have a few questions about them.

Was the first episode Alan's first time reading the Christmas story? That's how it appeared to me, and of the three episodes, I think that he did the best that time! It was wonderful, and I loved how he stopped reading to explain what some of the confusing words meant. Otherwise, the story may not have made sense to the children!

Who was Joseph?

When was Mac with Katherine, and why was she in the hospital?

Was the first episode the first time Alexis and Ned actually met?

Was Monica CoS during the second episode?

Was this during Alan's drug rehabilitation?

Where were the four musketeers having their Christmas party?

Was the third episode the last real GH Christmas party we saw?

Where did this Liz go, and why do we have snarky, bitchy Liz instead? I could tolerate Liz in these episodes!

When did they start dressing the teenagers as elves?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:34 pm

I will try to answer SOME of the questions! lol! & Everyone else feel free to correct me as I tend to forget things wink

Who was Joseph? I believe this was just one of Sonny's right hand men (think pre-Jason era, as Jason had just turned into Jason Morgan recently)

When was Mac with Katherine, and why was she in the hospital? Mac & Katherine were together for awhile (in soap terms & as far as I remember her & Mac were together in 1995 during Stone's death. I recall an eppy when everyone groans that Mac was bringing Katherine somewhere BUT I could be thinking of Robin & Jason as well) Katherine was shot by Stephan, who at the time was married to Bobbie. This is when the Spencer's found Lesley & they faked Laura's death. To make it realistic Luke went to the Island w/ a gun but Lucky & Bobby were there & one of them threw the gun. Stephan was going to frame Luke so he shot the gun & hit Katherine

Was the first episode the first time Alexis and Ned actually met? Pretty sure it was

Where were the four musketeers having their Christmas party? They were having it in Lucky's apt/ room. Tired of the lies etc... he had moved out of his parents house. Soon after, when Nick learns about Stephan being his father he moves in there but I don't think it's for long

Was the third episode the last real GH Christmas party we saw? ??

Where did this Liz go, and why do we have snarky, bitchy Liz instead? I could tolerate Liz in these episodes!

When did they start dressing the teenagers as elves? ????
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:07 am

Stacy wrote:I will try to answer SOME of the questions! lol! & Everyone else feel free to correct me as I tend to forget things wink

Who was Joseph? I believe this was just one of Sonny's right hand men (think pre-Jason era, as Jason had just turned into Jason Morgan recently)

When was Mac with Katherine, and why was she in the hospital? Mac & Katherine were together for awhile (in soap terms & as far as I remember her & Mac were together in 1995 during Stone's death. I recall an eppy when everyone groans that Mac was bringing Katherine somewhere BUT I could be thinking of Robin & Jason as well) Katherine was shot by Stephan, who at the time was married to Bobbie. This is when the Spencer's found Lesley & they faked Laura's death. To make it realistic Luke went to the Island w/ a gun but Lucky & Bobby were there & one of them threw the gun. Stephan was going to frame Luke so he shot the gun & hit Katherine

Was the first episode the first time Alexis and Ned actually met? Pretty sure it was

Second eppy was 99 right?...Yes Moni was "acting" CoS during Alan's rehab from the drugs....which also answers the next question....Moni asked Alan to read the Christmas Story even though he was still not living at home yet. *if I'm not mistaken he wasn't living at home yet*

Where were the four musketeers having their Christmas party? They were having it in Lucky's apt/ room. Tired of the lies etc... he had moved out of his parents house. Soon after, when Nick learns about Stephan being his father he moves in there but I don't think it's for long

Was the third episode the last real GH Christmas party we saw? ??

No...the LAST party was 2006...also the last time Alan was alive to read it at the Party. crying

Liz had KIDS...when she left town and returned with Cam...that's the begining of the CHANGE from Lizzy to Liz...I miss that Liz too.

When did they start dressing the teenagers as elves? ????

I believe it began in the mid 90s...I know Robin was an Elf...but I can't remember if Karen and Brenda did it also in the early 90s.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 am

I just got finished watching the Christmas eppy from 1983 and the Elf was BOBBIE that year...lol...GROWN @$$ 20-something Bobbie...so youth has nothing to do with it.

And Blackie...who was in college was dressed up like the Little Drummer Boy as he played a field snare.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Thank you for the answers ladies!!! smooches
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm

It's great to see these older episodes...but they should really stop showing them. It's too easy to track the downward spiral of suckitude that GH has been in for quite a while. Look @ all the people who were in those episodes...how many are still alive & kicking, how many have kicked the bucket & how many were just written out of the show b/c they aren't mobbies? Redonkulous.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

I forgot to set my DVR... that stinks 2
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

I did too Kathy, but in a way I'm glad I forgot to do it.

I might just be depressed with all the bullshit we have gotten lately.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:11 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I forgot to set my DVR... that stinks 2

Kathy you can see the ep on You Tube.

Cazi Gurl...always uploads the eps.

Clare...BITE YOUR TONGUE...I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get my DAILY does of Alan and Monica...and CLASSIC GH.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down