GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08

+4
clarityfades
AlexisDavisFanFirst
Stacy
ISIS
8 posters

Go down

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 Empty The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 pm

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 36_15_11It was a VERY SWEET Eppy...The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_77v

How sweet to have SpinMax be the ones to go around town and help Santi Claus.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_111The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 36_15_15

Every scene was done very well...*even though I found part where somethings where missing*.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 36_15_61

KUDOS to the writers for including a segment about Hanakkah...as Bernie is Jewish...and this week is also Hanakkah.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_7_11

the DiMax...cute fluff.

The Spencers...AWWW Luke spending it with ALL THREE kids...the tree, decking the tree, finding the angel from "Angel"...and then when she called them...*sigh*...The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 17_1_12v

What I would liked to have seen was a cameo of "Laura" calling them...and Spencer, Bobbie and Lesley there helping deck the halls....and then Tracy showing up pitch a bitch at first then Lulu coaxing her to stay and help out....because Lulu seems to be Spanky's soft spot along with Luke.

The Scorpio-Drakes...AWWW the mentioning of Filomena made ISIS get a lump in her throat...Filomena was koo...it was a very sweet moment for the family...made me all warm ad fuzzy.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_92v

The Quartermaines...What can I say...this was the part I'd been waiting for...and I was so understanding Edward, Monica and Tracy NOT wanting to celebrate...I totally felt their pain...each of them missing their family and what Christmas once was for them...and the Jingle Jackal arrives with the glasses....YAY!!!...FINALLY My Moni sees her beloved Alan...FINALLY!!! And it was bittersweet...she was finally able to comminucate once more with her man...her soulmate...the love of her life...only for him to tell her that he loves her...but she needs to move on with her life. crying ...they bickered briefly*I think Leslie and Stu were just SOOO happy to be working TOGETHER again that they held back when it came to the bantering* then back to the lurvin'......the dimming of the lights to just being ON THEM...very good imagery, then in the end of the scene the lights comeup and the house is completely decorated...VERY NICE...it was a Christmas miracle worth watching.

Now here's what ISIS thinks sould have been included...

Monica is the CoS...meaning it's her turn to read the Story of Christmas from the Bible...as Steve and Alan did before her...it would have TRULY been a passing of the torch had we been allowed to see this...The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_85v

Had I written this eppy, you would have seen a scene of the holiday party at the end with Santa *Edward* leading the children's parade into the area where Monica would slowly walk over to the big chair...sigh, then take her RIGHTFUL place in it so she could read the story...with the lighting affects used as Alan stood behind her with his hands resting on her shoulders and he would be standing in front of a pic of Steve.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_108

Ned and Dillon would arrive right before the kids' parade to surprise their mom...it would semi brighten her day as she left the Spencers without Luke...she's still mad at him...HOWEVER Luke and his kids show up at GH...to be with TRACY anyways.

Meanwhile, the Scorpio-Drake's arrive for Emma's first time at the GH Christmas party...where they join up with Matt who was on duty that night.

Carly and Alexis both arrive *separately though*...with their kids in tow...Kristina and Morgan give one another an endearing hug and say they miss hanging out with each other. The moms decide to make arrangements for the siblings to get togwether real soon. Then in pops Sonny, brooding because he misses his kids. Krissy sees him first and runs to him, he gives her the biggest and brightest dimpled smile to which she returns the gesture and says how much she misses him.

Alexis gives an uncomfotable look but allows Sonny the much needed moment with his daughter. Sonny walks over to Alexis with Krissy still on his hip *big as she is* He is about to say something to her when he notices the pensive look she has. Alexis is also worried because she hasn't heard from Sam...she talks to Nik and Lucky. Lucky lets them in on what he knows....this could lead us into the next REAL GH ep... The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_102

and this is where Monica reading the story would begin and the ep would end with this part.

Just my take on how I would have liked the ep to go...

but it was still a decent eppy.
The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_103 The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_98
I'm still teary from FINALLY seeing my AlaMoni together.The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_93v

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_110The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_109The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_2_107The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_7_9The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 8_4_63

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 Sig
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 Empty Re: The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

ICAM!! Very well written as always!

As I watched the show I too thought the GH scene was missing, the reading, the santa, the KIDS. I would have liked to see Liz w/ Cake & Audrey, instead of just a mention. A scene w/ Alexis, what would she have wanted smile, also I think Mac should have been included in the family festivities! I was baking cookies so if he showed up at the end I missed it.

BUT I loved the Q Scenes & the Scorpio scenes, the mention of Filomena also melted my heart (She kicked Ass). The Spencer's was great but I think Tracy stopping by would have been good! Also, why wouldn't Spencer, Lesley & Bobbie join them?? They could have came after the hospital, if Nick didn't want to go. I also think Bobbie visiting Michael would have been nice!

Isis, Lesley & Stuart did seem to have a lot of fun w/ the eppy. The knowing looks that only two actors could give eachother after working so close & long together! (I wonder if this is the end of ghost Alan now??)
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08 Empty Re: The Christmas/Hanakkah Eppy 12/23/08

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm sorry but this just isn't the GH I like to watch. Yes I did like seeing Maxie and Lulu so much but other than that I almost turned the channel. I'm sorry but for GH to keep me watching I have to have some mob activity lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:20 am

Honestly while the Alan & Monica stuff was good, I didn't feel the show at all today. My main issues? Its simple.

Today's show should have been about the families celebrating Christmas. I know that some were represented but for me the fact that Bernie, Diane, Max & Spinelli ate up screentime that could have been spent on my favorite family (Alexis, Kristina & Molly) and others not on the show celebrating their Christmas was just ludicrious. I just can't imagine how the writers could think that this is what the fans would prefer to see: three dayplayers and a character with no family ties on the show at all (I know he's popular but there is such a thing as overkill). It just irritated me. Alan & Monica made the show today for me.

Anyhow, JMHO as always smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:38 am

^^IA, dear. Don't get me wrong, it was a very cute, sweet, schmaltzy show...but not what I tune in for when I want to see the GH Christmas show. I want to see FAMILIES celebrating all over Port Charles. Alexis w/ Krolly, the Qs (were fantastic, but still...), I liked the Scorpios & the Spencers but I feel like the DiMax scenes could've gone to more Q time...or maybe even seeing Liz & the boys. It's like the family stories were the props for Spinelli playing Santa, instead of the other way around. It was a good episode, but not great like it could've been.

But Monica & Alan were the best part, I must say.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:33 am

I was soooooooooooo happy for Monica to finally see Allan. It could have been better, but at least today Nik remembered he had a "son". I would have loved to see Alexis and Krolly, Spencer could have been dropped off with Alexis.

Liz could have been called into work while shopping, she could have let Monica (who happened to be at the store) take the boys back to the Qs. Of course Monica would shower them with gifts and they would have been the highlight of the Qs day.
Well, a girl can dream lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:50 am

I liked the episode. I think this episode was the better Christmas themed episode that GH has had in the past. Their past episodes were blah to me and I was happy to see that Monica got to see Alan! The Spencers were great to see too. The only person missing was Laura.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am

I loved it! It was very cheesy, but good cheese, not stinky cheese!

Seeing Alan and Monica together again was wonderful, I had tears in my eyes. I really, really, really hope this was not Alan's send off. If they aren't going to bring him back truly alive, then I want him to stay on as Tracy's conscience indefinitely.

I also loved seeing the Spencers together for Christmas! Even Lulu is almost tolerable when surrounded by her two hunky brothers and her forever charming father! Almost. Spixie was magic as always, and Santa was too cute!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:Even Lulu is almost tolerable

I see I'm making progress in getting you to like Lulu! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 am

The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:Even Lulu is almost tolerable

I see I'm making progress in getting you to like Lulu! lol!

No, no. That will NEVER happen. Almost still doesn't cut it, she was only almost because Lucky, Nik, and Luke distracted me from noticing her annoying, shrill, self-centered, uppity, snotty attitude! Does that sound like someone who will ever like Lulu? If so, I need to work on my LuluLoathing!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 am

Tim's in denial, you need to keep working on your Looloo loathing.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:29 am

Since it's the season to give I'm gonna have both of you a very nice Lulu banner made!

A you need a avi anyway so I think I can hook you up with one hee-hee!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:51 am

Tim, keep talking like this and I will not spit on you if you're on fire affraid
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:01 am

samizgh wrote:Tim, keep talking like this and I will not spit on you if you're on fire affraid

So that is a no on the Lulu avi? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am

that is a

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!

barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 pm

I liked it too...
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down