GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut up Lulu

4 posters

Go down

Shut up Lulu Empty Shut up Lulu

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

She was on the phone talking to Maxie about how she(Maxie) should get to work. I don't care what excuse she has she is the LAST person that should be talking to anyone about going to work.

Shut the hell up Lulu Evil or Very Mad

You guys know how I feel about her but DAMN sometimes.............

Back to top Go down

Shut up Lulu Empty Re: Shut up Lulu

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Being SF, I have no idea where this is leading, but I am guessing they are trying to break up every couple before this crisis hits? Johnny & Lulu fighting, Maxie crying and getting into an accident when she sees Spin with Wini, Lusam...Patrick & Robin - I know its the PPD but they are essentially not happy at the moment. Will Sonny & Claudia end up as the only couple surviving? Oh yeah, they are unaccounted for acc to Wini...
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 pm

WooHoo! dance dance *victory dance* dance dance Tim got it! Lulu is terrible and needs to STFU!!! She definitely has no business telling Maxie that she needs to get to work, she needs to get off Johnny's back, she needs to shut up forever!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:WooHoo! dance dance *victory dance* dance dance Tim got it! Lulu is terrible and needs to STFU!!! She definitely has no business telling Maxie that she needs to get to work, she needs to get off Johnny's back, she needs to shut up forever!

She just got on my damn nerves today. Bitching at Johnny, bitching at Maxie for not being at work.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 am

The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:WooHoo! dance dance *victory dance* dance dance Tim got it! Lulu is terrible and needs to STFU!!! She definitely has no business telling Maxie that she needs to get to work, she needs to get off Johnny's back, she needs to shut up forever!

She just got on my damn nerves today. Bitching at Johnny, bitching at Maxie for not being at work.

One of these days you'll realize that she's like that everyday!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 am

At least she realized she made a mistake listening to Carly...Carly has no business telling Kate's employees to take off for the day. I give her a little credit for that. But, if I wsa Lulu, I'd have gone back in and admitted the mistake.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:33 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:At least she realized she made a mistake listening to Carly...Carly has no business telling Kate's employees to take off for the day. I give her a little credit for that. But, if I wsa Lulu, I'd have gone back in and admitted the mistake.

That's the problem though, Lulu can't admit she made a mistake! Then someone might realize she's not perfect! How that isn't obvious to everyone is beyond me.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 am

Don't do a dance just yet. He still doesn't get it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 am

samizgh wrote:

Don't do a dance just yet. He still doesn't get it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I have to celebrate the small victories when I get them. Besides, it's kind of like training a dog, they do something good, they get a reward or a celebration! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:

I have to celebrate the small victories when I get them. Besides, it's kind of like training a dog, they do something good, they get a reward or a celebration! lol!

Can you teach him to bite on command? then we can send him to Guza in a box Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 am

samizgh wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:

Can you teach him to bite on command? then we can send him to Guza in a box Cheers!

I don't know. Let me work on it! I may at least be able to teach him to recognize Guza as the enemy if I can get my hands on a picture of the ugly worm. Maybe Guza can be an attack command!

Guza, Tim! Guza!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 am

ROTFL
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 am

You know, you are supposed to wait till someone is gone before you talk about them.

I'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone see me?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 am

The Wicked One wrote:You know, you are supposed to wait till someone is gone before you talk about them.

I'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone see me?

lol!

No we're your friends, we don't talk shit about you behind your back, we do it to your face lol!

Guza, Tim, Guza!!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:16 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:WooHoo! dance dance *victory dance* dance dance Tim got it! Lulu is terrible and needs to STFU!!!

I have to celebrate the small victories when I get them.

Please!! Tim saying something bad about Looloo is like me saying something nice about Liz, and meaning it shock shock shock

Never gonna ring true. pout pout pout

He's just down playing his Looloo love, Tim I got my eye on you
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm

& just like that, LooLoo opens her mouth & shit flies out. Typical Lulu. First of all, your issues w/ your deadbeat daddy are NOTHING like growing up a Zacharra w/ crazy Poppa Z. So quit acting like you get it, b/c quite obviously, you don't. Second, what kind of dumbshit calls someone else & tells them to go to work b/c the dumbshit ignored the wishes of their boss & went home? Really, Lulu? Please let Kate fire this moron w/o it costing Maxie her job, b/c it's obvious this job means squat to Lulu.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 am

samizgh wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:
samizgh wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:WooHoo! dance dance *victory dance* dance dance Tim got it! Lulu is terrible and needs to STFU!!!

I have to celebrate the small victories when I get them.

Please!! Tim saying something bad about Looloo is like me saying something nice about Liz, and meaning it shock shock shock

Never gonna ring true. pout pout pout

He's just down playing his Looloo love, Tim I got my eye on you

No I'm not playing anything down! She really did annoy me with her call to maxie and with Johnny!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down