GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrie Underwood to appear on House

2 posters

Go down

Carrie Underwood to appear on House Empty Carrie Underwood to appear on House

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 am

Carrie Underwood isn’t looking to jump-start an acting career, but she wouldn’t mind a guest-starring gig on FOX’s House.
“I love House,” Underwood told me the other night at Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy bash. “You know, I’m not an actress, but I think I would like to do something for the fun of it. I usually find when people try to cross over from music to acting or acting to music that one of those two are not very good.”
And speaking of not being very good at something, the American Idol winner says she wasn’t impressed by Katrina “Bikini Girl” Darrell’s unorthodox way of auditioning for the new season of A.I.
“I don’t see why anybody would need to do that,” Underwood said of Darrell’s skimpy beach attire. “If you need to do that, then you’re definitely not in the right business. If you’re good, you could wear a potato sack and people would be OK with you.”
Source: EOnline.com
* It has also been reported by nashville reporter, Al Winter, that Carrie has signed on to guest star in an episode of House that is set to air this Spring! This isn’t 100% percent confirmed because there is no press release yet, so we will have to wait and see! I definitely hope it’s true because House is my favorite show ever.

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood to appear on House Empty Re: Carrie Underwood to appear on House

Post  KeMofan Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks for posting the info, Tim!! smooches

KeMofan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5212
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood to appear on House Empty Re: Carrie Underwood to appear on House

Post  jasefan Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks for the info!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

No problem guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down