GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli?

4 posters

Go down

Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli? Empty Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli?

Post  clarityfades Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 am

Okay, so Guza & Co. have driven it into our skulls that Jason is intelligent, stree-smart, & can read people really well. So why is it that he's a moron when Spinelli tries to pull one over on him? I don't get it. I realize Jason's helped Spin through the travails of trying to capture Maxie's affection...but I didn't realize that would leave him more brain-damaged than the accident. Like Spin would EVER consider ANY of those beards or mustaches as a way to IMPROVE his looks. Jason should've seen right through that & realized that Spin overheard his convo w/ Sam.

Obviously this was a plot point to get Spin on the run w/ WinniFED & w/o Stone Cold...but still, give Jason a SMIDGEN of credit for knowing the people around him. Shoot, I bet if Sam had been there she would've busted Spin before he ever picked up his fake passport!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli? Empty Re: Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli?

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Just the writers being inconsistent, as usual. I think we need to fire some of the writers and then there will be more consistency - not so many people writing so many stories.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli? Empty Re: Why is Jason a moron with Spinelli?

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 pm

^^ The too many chefs in the kitchen theory.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Just the writers being inconsistent, as usual. I think we need to fire some of the writers and then there will be more consistency - not so many people writing so many stories.

It's just a case of too many people trying to do stuff like A said. They need to get rid of some so things will flow better.

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 am

If they fired a few writers (GuzaGuzaGuza) they would have more money to pay the actors we love & miss.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down