GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxie & Spinelli w/ Mac

+2
KathyLuvsJason
clarityfades
6 posters

Go down

Maxie & Spinelli w/ Mac Empty Maxie & Spinelli w/ Mac

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:45 pm

I'm beyond pissed that GH had Spinelli find Maxie in the same place he discovered Georgie's dead body. NOT COOL, GH, NOT COOL!! But I loved seeing Spinelli pouring out his heart while Maxie was still unconscious...& when he rattled off her medical history, it was so cute!

& though I understand where Mac is coming from...it broke my Spinelli-lovin' heart to hear him berate Spin w/o knowing all the facts. Yes, Maxie COULD HAVE BEEN targeted by Jason's enemies b/c of her connection to Spinelli, but she wasn't...she was targeted b/c she witnessed a crime. Doubt Mac will ever find out about it...or care. He sees his opportunity to get Spinelli out of Maxie's life, & he's going to run with it. Good parenting (b/c Maxie shouldn't be around the mob)...but a bit OTT for the viewers who know the real reason she was targeted.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Maxie & Spinelli w/ Mac Empty Re: Maxie & Spinelli w/ Mac

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm

I really wish Maxie would have stuck up for Spinelli and old Mac that she was the one who called into 911 with the fire at Kelly's. I mean, in reality, 911 knows exactly what number called it in anyway. But, forgetting reality, this si another example of Maxie taking care of Maxie at Spinelli's expense. I'm totally getting over this pair. I'm liking Maxie less and less as time goes on.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 pm

I understand that Mack was upset but going after Spin(who is Maxie's best friend) is just plain wrong! Spin thinks the world of Maxie(and she does him).

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:45 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I really wish Maxie would have stuck up for Spinelli and old Mac that she was the one who called into 911 with the fire at Kelly's. I mean, in reality, 911 knows exactly what number called it in anyway. But, forgetting reality, this si another example of Maxie taking care of Maxie at Spinelli's expense. I'm totally getting over this pair. I'm liking Maxie less and less as time goes on.

911 can't trace a cell phone most of the times, that's why you have to give them the info when they answer.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Gawd Spixie was awesome yesterday...the pain of Spin finding her body on the stairs like Georgie, 911 not picking up, him carrying her....and then the scene where she woke up.

And I totally understand where Mac is coming from...but in a way he is right, and my heart broke with the look on Spin's face, and the tears in Maxie's eyes...the thought of being away from each other is killing BOTH of them...Gah Spixie is love smooches
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:35 pm

I understand Mac's concern as a parent, I just wish he were better informed. All he sees is Maxie lying in a hospital bed with Spinelli, an employee of Jason's by her side. He's scared. He doesn't know that the attack wasn't Spin's fault, but he is right that it was mob related. I don't think that Spin necessarily puts her in danger, but it would be better if Spin used his talents in another way.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:17 pm

What a great scene they had today!

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm

samizgh wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:I really wish Maxie would have stuck up for Spinelli and old Mac that she was the one who called into 911 with the fire at Kelly's. I mean, in reality, 911 knows exactly what number called it in anyway. But, forgetting reality, this si another example of Maxie taking care of Maxie at Spinelli's expense. I'm totally getting over this pair. I'm liking Maxie less and less as time goes on.

911 can't trace a cell phone most of the times, that's why you have to give them the info when they answer.

What, 911 does not have caller id? That is too funny. The township I live in has it...the police dispatcher knows exactly what number is calling. In fact, the children are taught that if there is an emergency to call 911 and if you don't know what to say, to put the phone down and the police will come anyway. My cub scout den went on a tour of our police department a couple of years ago and they told us that we know where every call comes from and the address that the number is assigned to.

I will have to check that out with my cop cousins. I have 3 cops married into the family, all working in different districts in NJ. I'll let you know what they report back. Maybe it's an "optional" feature.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Mac's worry is COMPLETELY justifiable! He has raised 3 girls and each girl has mixed in w/ the mob in one way or another. Now yes, he needs to learn that the more he protest the more they run to the guy he is forbidding but I get where he is coming from.

I LOVED the scene w/ Spixie today that was cute & genuine & it almost made me cry, for once Spin wasn't a cariacture but a loving friend filled w/ emotions! (The only other time I seen that side was when Georgie died). I know he has been sweet & caring for but today he was FULL of emotions! I loved that yesterday Mac got why she felt she needed Spin; that was sweet of him to admit how good Spin is for Maxie!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:
samizgh wrote:

What, 911 does not have caller id? That is too funny. The township I live in has it...the police dispatcher knows exactly what number is calling. In fact, the children are taught that if there is an emergency to call 911 and if you don't know what to say, to put the phone down and the police will come anyway. My cub scout den went on a tour of our police department a couple of years ago and they told us that we know where every call comes from and the address that the number is assigned to.

I will have to check that out with my cop cousins. I have 3 cops married into the family, all working in different districts in NJ. I'll let you know what they report back. Maybe it's an "optional" feature.

Cell phone 911 works different than home phone 911.

Sorry, that's the CAE coming out in me lol!

Also some phone services like Vonage don't have 911, the customer has to set that up.

Last edited by samizgh on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 am