GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura: Fake or Real

4 posters

Go down

Is Laura real?

Laura: Fake or Real Vote_lcap25%Laura: Fake or Real Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Laura: Fake or Real Vote_lcap75%Laura: Fake or Real Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Laura: Fake or Real Empty Laura: Fake or Real

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 am

I think Laura is all in Looloos head.
First of all Tracy didn't see her, but she should have.
Lucky and Nik were both at Shadybrook and neither one of them even bothered to visit Laura. I don't buy that for 1 minute. No one else has seen Laura but Looloo. I am a sibling, if that was my mom, there is no way in hell I would not call my siblings right away. The thing that gets me the most is that Laura is a mother, how can she not want to see her boys? How can she not want to hold her grandkids in her arms?

The only explanation is that Looloo lost her damn mind.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Laura: Fake or Real Empty Re: Laura: Fake or Real

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 am

She is all in Lulu's head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 am

samizgh wrote:I think Laura is all in Looloos head.
Lucky and Nik were both at Shadybrook and neither one of them even bothered to visit Laura. I don't buy that for 1 minute. No one else has seen Laura but Looloo. I am a sibling, if that was my mom, there is no way in hell I would not call my siblings right away. The thing that gets me the most is that Laura is a mother, how can she not want to see her boys? How can she not want to hold her grandkids in her arms?

IA w/ all of your reasons she should be fake & in LuLu's head however I have a feeling we are supposed to think that scratch
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 am

Stacy wrote:

IA w/ all of your reasons she should be fake & in LuLu's head however I have a feeling we are supposed to think that scratch

If you were Laura, could you stay away from the boys?
Hell to the no, the first thing you (and I) would want is to see our babies.
If Laura is real, I will be pissed off at her for taking time away from her sons.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 am

samizgh wrote:
Stacy wrote:

If you were Laura, could you stay away from the boys?
Hell to the no, the first thing you (and I) would want is to see our babies.
If Laura is real, I will be pissed off at her for taking time away from her sons.

Yeah it would be completely out of character but then again Laura (who was one of my faves in the 90's) has been written out of character the last couple of times they have brought her back, IMO Laura is nothing like the strong independent woman she once was. I'm not sure if she's real yet but I just can't shake the feeling that we are suposed to think she's fake.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 am

I never really "knew" Laura from the 90s. From what I have seen it seems like she is a weak woman who always did what Luke asked her to do. It seems like she put them after Luke, she did seem caring with the kids. IDK, I would just do things differently for my kids. I wouln't be with a guy that had Lukes lifestyle. Then again, I didn't get a chance to get the whole story.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 am

I actually liked that she was w/ Luke despite his background but that she would bail on him when she thought he was endangering her family/ kids; I didn't like that she was w/ her rapist but I never seen that story so it was easier to look past. But the whole "Laura's so fragile she'll die w/o Luke's love" is what turned me off. barfing She used to have SO many ties not just to Luke & the kids but w/ everyone: Liz, Emily, Brenda, Bobby, Monica, Sonny, Leslie, Alan, Lila, etc.... She tied all the s/l's together mob, business, family, hospital etc....
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm

I hated that too. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband very much. Everyday I am with his is a gift. If he ever was not with me, I would survive not wither up and die.

Nik told someone that he was paying people on the staff at Shadybrook. If that's the case, why hasn't anyone called him.
I'd be like "Nik, you momma is awake and talking, and that bitch of a sister knows about it. I found about about Nadines raise and I want $2,500.00 a week too. I'm willing to humpin' but only if your willing to tongue . "
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Right now I think that Laura is fake, but I also think that LuzaGuza hasn't decided himself whether she's real or all in Looloo's head, so that may change. I think the whole reason no one has seen Laura yet is so Guza can decide later which was to go. Personally I'm ready for this part of the story to end because I'm so sick of Lulu! barfing
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:41 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:Right now I think that Laura is fake, but I also think that LuzaGuza hasn't decided himself whether she's real or all in Looloo's head, so that may change. I think the whole reason no one has seen Laura yet is so Guza can decide later which was to go. Personally I'm ready for this part of the story to end because I'm so sick of Lulu! barfing

ICAM!! I think LooLoo's imagining Laura b/c Guza hasn't decided whether or not to keep GF around. Plus, it's easier for him to write out Laura later (if he so chooses) if she's just in LooLoo's imagination right now. This whole s/l makes it a travesty that Laura's back at all...I'm not a huge Laura fan, but I love GF (& love seeing vets onscreen)--but making her return all about ShrewLu is ruining it for me.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content