GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis lovers, lets show or love

+3
jasefan
clarityfades
samizgh
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alexis lovers, lets show or love - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis lovers, lets show or love

Post  Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 pm

She has been looking good!

Back to top Go down

Alexis lovers, lets show or love - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis lovers, lets show or love

Post  ISIS Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm

A Video from one of the FANS of NLG...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYQEgzADMUE

A REALLY GOOD ONE...great song choice...

LEX KICKS @$$!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 pm

This has to be one of my FAVORITE Alexis moments EVER!!!

Aside form Monica, Alexis is the ONLY one who totally "got" Carly...and knew how to hand her her @$$ in the proper form.

GIT ER' LEX!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SV-CFzzSWk
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Classic scene there, Isis...I love that scene too. I've always loved the "rivalry" between Carly & Alexis (I even did an MVID dedicated to their being "frenemies"....LOL). Thanks for posting that clip. Loved it!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey...can you post your mvid in the forum in the mvid section...I wanna see it.

thanks.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Done. I posted several Alexis' based Mvids (warning: Not all are Sam or Sexis friendly...they focus on OUR girl...LOL). I'll post more in the future but I posted some of mine for now.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 pm

I love that Alexis is Sam's mom and they have a bond it's amazing!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 am

alexis looked very pretty today!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:08 pm

I like her hair! She is great!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:36 pm

One of my ALL TIME Favorite Alexis moments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br9zoYZp01Y
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 am

I like Alexis again now that Jerry is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 am

The Wicked One wrote:I like Alexis again now that Jerry is gone.

ITA lol!
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Alexis is great with her girls.. She is a wonderful mother!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Where the hell is my Lexi??? I've been reading recaps to see if I should search out some clips but from what I can tell, totally MIA all week. One of the most popular characters on canvas & she can't get airtime? I was sooooooooooooo hoping to see her get some GOOD stuff before the train wreck that I hear the upcoming crapfest known as the Kristina SORAS storyline is supposedly going to be but I guess its not going to happen. I want my girl to get some good scenes doing more than watching Nik obsess over the Emily clone, listening to Sam go on about her problem of the moment or covering ass to save people who rightly belong in prison. My Alexis has so much to offer GH and they are tossing the character away with both hands to focus on SSDD. She SO deserves a story of her own (NOT propping every other character on canvas) and a guy to sweep her off her feet (I know that both Mac and Raynor are single guys....they can't be THAT blind...she's an intelligent & beautiful woman and I'm sure either one of them would satisfy the folks who didn't like my blue eyed bad boy with her...LOL). Yeah....Alexis deserves better than what she gets, no doubt about it. cry

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Thank you for letting that out Tami. ITA with everything you said.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am

TY for that smooches I just think its ridiculous that such a major talent like NLG gets treated like she's nothing more than a prop. The whole thing is just sad. Any other show would have her onscreen in AT LEAST a B storyline.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 am

Yeah, I feel you on that. I mean we all know how talented NLG is. I still want to hold out hope that things will get better for her.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 pm

THEY BETTER give her better s/l's!!!!!! if not they will lose her! I couldn't imagine GH w/o Alexis! Even though I love all the people that she get's pushed aside for OR that gets stories she should it's really getting old! I'd rather see more balance than a select few on my screen everyday! NLG brings it everytime! I am however feeling optimistic that we will start seeing Alexis on our screens more!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:TY for that smooches I just think its ridiculous that such a major talent like NLG gets treated like she's nothing more than a prop. The whole thing is just sad. Any other show would have her onscreen in AT LEAST a B storyline.

RIGHT!

OK so I am one who is LURVING that Alexis is all on Rebecca like white on rice...finding info about her...checkign her out...Lexie was suspicious of UnEm when NOOOOOBODY else was... from the jump she felt Bec was suspect so I am LURVING the Natasha in her right now. Now...I'm ready for her to dismiss Bec like the money grubbing letch she is. GET HER LEXIE GIRL!!!

Get her before she tries to sink her fangs into the Qs money also.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Lex vs Claws....YES!!!

Git er Lex!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 am

Posting some long needed love for my girl because lord knows she needs it. She has one kid who seems to like her (Molly) while the other two are apparently indifferent or can't stand her, she has no job and no guy. Its just sad. I miss the close bond between Alexis & Kristina (though I read a rumor that we will see the close bond return....I hope that is true). I also don't get why Alexis doesn't have a guy in her life. I simply just don't get it. She's gorgeous, intelligent, witty, she has (had???) a great job....isn't that what most guys look for? I don't get why TIIC insist on keeping her alone. I keep hearing we'll see Raynor is coming back to lend her support but who the heck knows with the irratic availablity of Mark Pinter.

Give Alexis her bond with Kristina back, give her a guy to support and love her, friends to hang out with (I am wasn't an Alexis/Diane fan but the last two sets of scenes between them are starting to turn me a bit...Diane was actually a good friend to her instead of being a two faced, gossipy big mouth...LOL) and give her her job back and I'll be a happy girl. That's not too much to ask for is it? LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Alexis lovers, lets show or love - Page 2 Empty Nancy Posted On NLG.com

Post  ISIS Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am

Here's some piccys from her current vacation in England and Scotland.

http://nancyleegrahn.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1251068880/0
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2