GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam & Alexis (tuesday show)

2 posters

Go down

Sam & Alexis (tuesday show) Empty Sam & Alexis (tuesday show)

Post  Stacy Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 am

So I only half heartedly watched GH yesterday w/ dinner going and the phone ringing so I missed the beginning when Sam & Alexis were talking.

I totally get that Alexis cannot fathom Krissy driving & leaving the scene of an accident however the comment of "that's what you would do" to Sam was a low blow.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Sam & Alexis (tuesday show) Empty Re: Sam & Alexis (tuesday show)

Post  ISIS Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm

It was a low blow but given Sam's character...Lex was right this IS something Sam would have done when she was a teen...or even young adult...and now...her other daughter has done it...the one that she thinks is a "good girl".

but also...Sam made a pretty low blow as well by telling JJ that Lex expects too much of Krissy...I don't really see that...I see a woman who expects her kid to do the BEST OF HER ABILITY...and Krissy is no dummy...there is a difference...I think KRISSY has put too much pressure on herself more than Alexis putting it on her...Alexis even said she doesn't expect Krissy to be perfect.

but the scene between SmaLExis was good...in fact I liked the whole eppy yesterday...I haven't wanted to toss a chair at the TV in AGES...and not because I hated the show...but because I liked the show...even with soe of it's faults that I can blame the writers for...

I was prepared for Lex to *go to Egypt as Nancy put it* and boy did she...and as much as it will PAIN me to see it...I can't wait for the fall out of her mistakenly being accused of the accident and SONNY finding out...because that will be a GOOD scene ...even though I know my girl is getting crapped on from ALL directions...*Nancy has been knocking her scenes out of the park*...I just wish *and I KNOW it won't happen*...but I wish that Sonny would see THROUGH what's about to happen and see it for what it REALLY is about....but these hack writers won't go there.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down