GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop!

3 posters

Go down

Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop! Empty Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop!

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I just read on Daytime Confidential that Greg Vaughn met with someone from Days for a part, while soon to be ex-Days cast member Rachel Melvin read for a part on GH! There has been some speculation as to what part she could be reading for, because she is older than Drew Garrett (new Michael) it is unlikely that she could be cast as a SORASed Kristina, but DC reports that she could be reading for a temp part as a younger Claudia for flashback scenes. While I wouldn't mind seeing her on GH, I don't want Greg Vaughn to go! I would miss him and his sexy self immensely! However, I do want him to go somewhere that he will be written for!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop! Empty Re: Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop!

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:11 pm

I posted this in my thread this morning. I already watch Days, so that would work out fine for me, but Rachael for Greg? GH would definately be the loser in that trade.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop! Empty Re: Possible Days/GH casting flip-flop!

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I just saw this in your thread. I don't watch Days, so this would not work for me! I don't want to have to add another soap, but if he leaves, I might! I don't know anything about Rachel Melvin, but I don't think anyone is a fair trade for getting rid of the yummy Greg!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:17 pm

I've watched Days since I was 2... Racheal Melvin is the most annoying actress I can think of at the present moment & her character Chelsea Brady makes Looloo look like the coolest most awesome person ever.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Ughh! Not another Looloo! However, that could just be the writing. After all, I didn't particularly love Jacob Young's Lucky Spencer, but I love him as JR Chandler. It could be the wrong part for her, just as it was the wrong part for him. scratch
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:30 pm

That is kind of what I said on GHFF about this, maybe I could like her as another character, once I got past seeing her as Chelsea Brady & my blinding hate for her.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue May 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks flower
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down