GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me.................

5 posters

Go down

If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me................. Empty If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me.................

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 am

Jax, I tought you were smart? WTF?

Let me tell you something candyboy. You are white, Carly is white.... Sonny is not. Bear with me a little bit longer

White man + white woman = white baby
Latino man + white woman = Morgan

All I'm saying is if Carly would have had the baby and it came with brown eyes, black hair and my skin color... you better be running to take a DNA test.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me................. Empty Re: If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me.................

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 pm

You would think so, wouldn't you A? But remember when Kristina was born...I was like WTFiggityF (thanks for that Clar) you could not mistake an Ashton baby for a Corinthos baby...unless you were blind and even then :suspect:
Oh and Carly is a LIAR. If Sonny was the dad she would have tried to make Jase play daddy raised eyebrow
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me................. Empty Re: If Sonny would have been the dad would you have told me.................

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:15 pm

LexCorinthos wrote:You would think so, wouldn't you A? But remember when Kristina was born...I was like WTFiggityF (thanks for that Clar) you could not mistake an Ashton baby for a Corinthos baby...unless you were blind and even then :suspect:
Oh and Carly is a LIAR. If Sonny was the dad she would have tried to make Jase play daddy raised eyebrow

thank you for bringing up the whole Ned/Sonny thing!!!! I wasn't on an internet site at the time but my BFF & I said the exact same thing!

& yes she was going to try & have Jase play the daddy again!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 pm

samizgh wrote:Jax, I tought you were smart? WTF?

Let me tell you something candyboy. You are white, Carly is white.... Sonny is not. Bear with me a little bit longer

White man + white woman = white baby
Latino man + white woman = Morgan

That's true but Guza tends to dumb down his characters.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Seriously these people's heads must be full of rocks. Carly's genius plan for covering up her little indiscretion was going to be to say that Jason was the father. I can see this plan working if Carly were married to Sonny and cheated with Jax, but not the other way around. This will only fly in Guza's crazy world
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:00 pm

LexCorinthos wrote:You would think so, wouldn't you A? But remember when Kristina was born...I was like WTFiggityF (thanks for that Clar) you could not mistake an Ashton baby for a Corinthos baby...unless you were blind and even then :suspect:

You're welcome, dear! wink & ICAM!! There was no way (w/ EITHER actress who played the role) that Kristina was anyone's BUT Sonny's. You'd have to be deaf, dumb, & blind not to know. & I'd like to think that Carly wouldn't have claimed Jason as her baby daddy...she wanted to (if it was Sonny's), but I'd like to think she'd be smarter...ya know, I'd like to think that, but this is Carly we're talking about.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down