GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 pm

I wanna see how this pile of shit is gonna explain being at the clinic, let alone it was closed for the day. It looks like he planted a bomb. I hope they find it before it goes off. If they don't I hope no one gets hurt. Jerry, you idiot Sam has a right to be there. It's her cousins clinic, you know the one you poisoned.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 pm

Twisted freak, I swear. He doesn't care how much collateral damage is involved...as long as his sociopathic ass is good.
I can't wait for Sam to put him on blast with Alexis...or just put him on BLAAAAST female gangster
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jerry got busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Jerry is gonna blow something else up.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 pm

So, how is everyone not gonna know it was Jerry? Sam can totally bust him b/c she DOES have a reason for being @ the clinic that would hold up in court. Does Karpov admit that he's in cahoots with Jerry, so Sam has to keep her mouth shut? Or will she keep quiet so she can get the goods on Jerry...he did rush her out of the clinic pretty quickly, obviously she's not one of the targets.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Why did Jerry make sure that Sam left? Did the scary psycho grow a conscience? Does he really care about Alexis and want to protect her daughter even though it may cause problems for him? Or does he have another alterior motive we haven't thought of? Twisted Evil angel/devil bash Good Jerry and Bad Jerry will have to battle it out!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:15 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:Why did Jerry make sure that Sam left? Did the scary psycho grow a conscience? Does he really care about Alexis and want to protect her daughter even though it may cause problems for him? Or does he have another alterior motive we haven't thought of? Twisted Evil angel/devil bash Good Jerry and Bad Jerry will have to battle it out!

I don't think Jerry's grown a conscience...I think he's trying to protect Sam b/c he truly cares for Alexis. I think that'll be an ongoing theme in the coming weeks/months, Jerry covering for or protecting Sam, so that Alexis doesn't get hurt.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm not too convinced that Jerry is covering/protecting Sam yet. But who knows stranger things have happened on GH lol!

I loved that LUSAM was on AGAIN today!!! Finally drinking wine smooches However I didn't buy there fight in front of Jerry laugh Too much sexual tension there wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Stacy wrote:I'm not too convinced that Jerry is covering/protecting Sam yet. But who knows stranger things have happened on GH lol!

I loved that LUSAM was on AGAIN today!!! Finally drinking wine smooches However I didn't buy there fight in front of Jerry laugh Too much sexual tension there wink

They can't fake that! I don't think Jerry bought it either.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 am

I think he took Sam home so she didn't find out what he was up to.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down