GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

+6
clarityfades
Stacy
KegVaughanacoRocks
LexCorinthos
samizgh
JohnnyAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? Empty Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Am I truly supposed to believe that this amazing woman would have anything to do with the man that held her daughter & nephew hostage, shot Robin & came back & poisoned the same nephew, just because he made some threats on her behalf?

I wish Sam would a just kicked the shit out of him & threw him out the window of that office today.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? Empty Re: Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 pm

luckygirl wrote:Am I truly supposed to believe that this amazing woman would have anything to do with the man that held her daughter & nephew hostage, shot Robin & came back & poisoned the same nephew, just because he made some threats on her behalf?

I wish Sam would a just kicked the shit out of him & threw him out the window of that office today.

I was talking about this in the GH part of the board while ago. He did all that crap and she's still making out with him.

Thats some bull shit if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

Thats cause these stupid ass writers don't know how to write her. The only way I could see Alexis doing this is if she was gonna kill him in his sleep.

Last edited by samizgh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 am

samizgh wrote:Thats cause these stupid ass writers don't know how to write her. The only way I could see Alexis doing this is if she was gonna kill him in his sleep.

WORD. My Natasha should be contemplating places to bury his knife ridden body...not making out with him No
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 am

LexCorinthos wrote:
samizgh wrote:Thats cause these stupid ass writers don't know how to write her. The only way I could see Alexis doing this is if she was gonna kill him in his sleep.

WORD. My Natasha should be contemplating places to bury his knife ridden body...not making out with him No

Maybe that's her secret plan. Twisted Evil
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 pm

I hope so, I would love for her to do what Jason couldn't. KILL JERRY, KILL JERRY!!!!!!!

Last edited by samizgh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Alexis isn't going to kill Jerry. He's one of Guza's favorite toys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 pm

The Wicked One wrote:Alexis isn't going to kill Jerry. He's one of Guza's favorite toys.

female gangster

We can still hope Tim!

IA w/ all the above Alexis would NEVER be w/ Jerry IMO of course!

I know there are some that compare it to Sonny & the whole badboy thing but it's different (again IMO).
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 am

Alexis needs some ass...badly. Jerry is apparently good in bed, so Alexis can get hers & get gone!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Maybe Helena has secretly brainwashed Alexis to be in self-destruct mode!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Since it's all ladies on here(other than me), let me ask you. Is Jerry hot? Can you see what she sees in him?

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

The Wicked One wrote:Since it's all ladies on here(other than me), let me ask you. Is Jerry hot? Can you see what she sees in him?

Personally, I find Sebastian Roche hella sexy...& it isn't just the accent (though it helps!). & so I can see how Alexis would be attracted to Jerry. He's sexy, suave, mysterious, & dangerous. & he does it all with an accent & an excellence at french kissing (according to NLG). Alexis knows she can't fully trust him, but that's appealing to her (she & her daughter need a little danger in their men). But, she also believes she can trust him in the most important area to her: her daughters. She fully believes he will do anything & everything to keep them safe, b/c their safety comes first with her. So, she's allowing herself to fall for him a bit, and she's spoiling herself a bit by giving into something that is probably going to end badly (& she knows that), but will be worth the ride. & I say, RIDE HIM, ALEXIS, RIDE HIM!! RIDE HIM LIKE A POGO STICK!! Embarassed Embarassed wink
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

clarityfades wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:Since it's all ladies on here(other than me), let me ask you. Is Jerry hot? Can you see what she sees in him?

Personally, I find Sebastian Roche hella sexy...& it isn't just the accent (though it helps!). & so I can see how Alexis would be attracted to Jerry. He's sexy, suave, mysterious, & dangerous. & he does it all with an accent & an excellence at french kissing (according to NLG). Alexis knows she can't fully trust him, but that's appealing to her (she & her daughter need a little danger in their men). But, she also believes she can trust him in the most important area to her: her daughters. She fully believes he will do anything & everything to keep them safe, b/c their safety comes first with her. So, she's allowing herself to fall for him a bit, and she's spoiling herself a bit by giving into something that is probably going to end badly (& she knows that), but will be worth the ride. & I say, RIDE HIM, ALEXIS, RIDE HIM!! RIDE HIM LIKE A POGO STICK!! Embarassed Embarassed wink

falling off chair la falling off chair la falling off chair la

I can see your point & if she felt that way about any other man I would agree but this is the woman who kicked her BFF (IMO) Sonny to the curb because she blamed him for Kristina (her sis) death. I can see Alexis w/ a bad boy & I think she's better off w/ a bad boy but not one that terrorized her nephew & his fiance.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Stacy wrote:

I can see your point & if she felt that way about any other man I would agree but this is the woman who kicked her BFF (IMO) Sonny to the curb because she blamed him for Kristina (her sis) death. I can see Alexis w/ a bad boy & I think she's better off w/ a bad boy but not one that terrorized her nephew & his fiance.

I agree with you on that. Plus how dare Alexis run Jason away from Sam when the dude she is banging is 3,000 times worse than Jason ever has been. If SR was not Jerry, I would say ride that sexy mother fucker like a pogo stick.

Last edited by samizgh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm

I don't think it matters how hot he is, he did try to kill members of her family.

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm

The Wicked One wrote:I don't think it matters how hot he is, he did try to kill members of her family.

But we're not supposed to think about that when she is with him...only when he is lurking on the piers stabbing people! I'm sorry but no matter how charming someone is if they did that to your family there is no way a person would be with them...even on a soap. Yes people change but Jerry hasn't and I don't think he could ever change THAT much!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm

samismyhero wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:I don't think it matters how hot he is, he did try to kill members of her family.

But we're not supposed to think about that when she is with him...only when he is lurking on the piers stabbing people! I'm sorry but no matter how charming someone is if they did that to your family there is no way a person would be with them...even on a soap. Yes people change but Jerry hasn't and I don't think he could ever change THAT much!

It's amazing how most everyone on GH has just magically forgotten about what he did.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:49 pm

clarityfades wrote:

Great response! That probably is Alexis's logic! I personally don't understand being with someone who tortured and tried to kill your family members, but hey, it's a soap! Besides, he's hot! you go girl!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 pm

samizgh wrote:
Stacy wrote:

I agree with you on that. Plus how dare Alexis run Jason away from Sam when the dude she is banging is 3,000 times worse than Jason ever has been. If SR was not Jerry, I would say ride that sexy mother fucker like a pogo stick.

True, Stacy...I think Guza's trying to play this as Jerry changing (A LITTLE) as he falls for Alexis. So we're supposed to forget all the bad things he does, b/c he's a somewhat different man when he's with Alexis...he doesn't want to ruin their relationship, so he's going to leave her family alone. (I think the whole JerSam thing is just the two of them toying with each other, to try to find out the other's secrets.)

& A...Alexis totally apologized for that to Sam, so I have no beef with her there. @ that time, Alexis was still very much against the bad boy thing, b/c she didn't wanna see Sam get caught in the crossfire. But I think if Sam hooked up with ANY mobster in the future, Alexis would remember her relationship with Jerry & keep her opinions to herself (except maybe to warn Sam to be careful).
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Jerry is about as trustworthy as Trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:27 pm

IN the words of Jock Ewing from DALLAS...

Jerry is about as trustworthy as a stepped on rattlesnake.

ALEXIS RUN...RUN FAR AWAY from that bastard!

Besides...JERRY...SEXY!?!?!...OH HUYELL NO!!!

SONNY is SEXY....

RIC is SEXY

LUCKY is SEXY

Lorenzo, Mac, Alan ...ALL SEXY

I'm sorry I just don't see the sexiness in Jerry...OR SR...he's just not appealing to me...

and the character...should stay bad...and away from Alexis.

I agree...she needs a bad boy...but not THAT bad boy...her's should be a little shorter...with sexy chocolate eyes...curly dark hair...and HELLA FINE Dimples!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 pm

^^^^ should be a little shorter...with sexy chocolate eyes...curly dark hair...and HELLA FINE Dimples!!!

Who could that be?

Viva Sonny Corinthos
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:37 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? SonnyLoversCard
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks for the Sonny lovers card.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:02 pm

You're welcome...I posted it a LONG time ago over in GHFF...and told everyone who wanted to use it...to put their names on it after the saved it to their puters...so it would be likea REAL club card. Yowza! = ISIS LURVE of SONNYBOY
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next