GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny and Claudias accident.

4 posters

Go down

Sonny and Claudias accident. Empty Sonny and Claudias accident.

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:03 pm

I hope they're both OK. I'm hope something comes out of this. Take a real woman Sonny, leave Kate the hell alone. Think about it, they're both upset. They need to let off some steam, they can lean on each other. On thing can lead to another, then It's No Pants Day! ...... humpin'
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sonny and Claudias accident. Empty Re: Sonny and Claudias accident.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 pm

While I do like Sonny/Claudia scenes that was so dumb. What are the odds they would just happen to run into eachother?

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm guessing this gives them (or, more particularly, Claudia) an alibi for the clinic explosion...which I'm guessing happens by the end of the week. I can understand why Sonny was on the road, actin' a fool, but why was Claudia? Stupid plot point.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm

What are the odds that they would drive and NOT run into each other or at least someone. PC residents never drive without having a wreck.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:50 pm

clarityfades wrote:I'm guessing this gives them (or, more particularly, Claudia) an alibi for the clinic explosion...which I'm guessing happens by the end of the week. I can understand why Sonny was on the road, actin' a fool, but why was Claudia? Stupid plot point.

Claudia was mad at Johnny for "throwing" his life away. This happened right after she slapped him fight
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm

samizgh wrote:
clarityfades wrote:I'm guessing this gives them (or, more particularly, Claudia) an alibi for the clinic explosion...which I'm guessing happens by the end of the week. I can understand why Sonny was on the road, actin' a fool, but why was Claudia? Stupid plot point.

Claudia was mad at Johnny for "throwing" his life away. This happened right after she slapped him fight

Yep, Yep! & She was very upset after leaving.

I liked their scenes today. I actually thought Claudia was paralyzed & I thought it was eerie that Sonny used Michael's knife to save her.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:59 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:What are the odds that they would drive and NOT run into each other or at least someone. PC residents never drive without having a wreck.

Good point.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Cars are only ever used as plot points. :banghead: I just find this whole convoluted thing boring. Better than seeing Skate, but it still doesn't hold my attention. & the "Michael's knife" thing just reminds me that no one (but Nik) knows that it's Claudia's fault Michael's in his coma.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:20 am

clarityfades wrote:Cars are only ever used as plot points. :banghead: I just find this whole convoluted thing boring. Better than seeing Skate, but it still doesn't hold my attention. & the "Michael's knife" thing just reminds me that no one (but Nik) knows that it's Claudia's fault Michael's in his coma.

Don't forget Jerry & Johnny

For awhile there I thought they were going to drop it & hope we (the audience) forget about it as well but then TIIC brought it yesterday so who knows what they will do w/ it in the future!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:03 pm

I still say its all Ians fault about what happened to Michael. Johnny ordered the hit on Sonny, Claudia set the hit up, Jerry provided the weapon used in the hit. I know in my heart of hearts that if any of these 3 people would have know that Michael was with Sonny they would have aborted the mission. The second Ian saw Michael he should have left, I know Claudia wouln't be mad at him for leaving. They would have just attempted to kill Sonny another day. Even if Ian would have hit his intended target, it would have fucked Michael up for the rest of his life to have his dad killed infront of him.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down