GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital

4 posters

Go down

Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital Empty Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Kelly Monaco is staying at GH.

Here's the article: http://daytimeconfidential.com/2009/08/11/kelly-monaco-re-ups-with-general-hospital

The casting call buzz was a complete rumor. Kelly is staying.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital Empty Re: Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

You all know I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for this announcement! nervous I was getting a little worried! I wish Kelly luck in any and all endeavors, but I would miss her greatly on GH!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital Empty Re: Kelly Monaco Re-Ups With General Hospital

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 pm

I was not worried, I figured it was a hoax. I also wondered if it might be actually SJB, who has been so vocal about being unhappy playing Claudia.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 pm

The description could describe Claudia, or even a Brenda recast. The only reason I actually worried was because Kelly has had lots of offers in the past. It could be possible that one day she would take one of them and leave! anxious No matter where she ends up, I'm sure I'll be watching! popcorn What can I say? I love Kelly! biggest hug
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 am

From everything I read the casting call was real but they had given KM a heads not to worry about it. I wonder if it was a way to light a fire under KM's ass to re-sign?? I wouldn't put it past TIIC
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down