GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching BB11?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone watching BB11? Empty Anyone watching BB11?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Is anyone watching Big Brother this season? It's getting pretty juicy! I was so happy to see Jeff use the Coup de tat to get rid of Jessie! I think that was an awesome move, but I can't believe how Chima, Natalie, and Lydia acted! I have never seen anyone act so mournful over someone being evicted! They were acting as though he were a saint and dead. barfing

I'm also glad Chima is gone. Good Riddance! roll eyes I thought I was going to like her, but after the way she acted after they lost the first Have/Have Not comp changed all that. The BB house is no place for a diva. tantrum
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching BB11? Empty Re: Anyone watching BB11?

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 am

I hated Chima and was so glad to see her go...she was acting like a 5 year old refusing to do things. I liked Lydia at first but she was ridiculous when Jessie left. I don't know what was so special about him but he must have been giving all three of them some loving or something. I loved that Jeff let Jordan win the HOH that was really sweet of him. I have a huge crush on Jeff he is way too cute. Russell drives me nuts sometimes but then other times I don't mind him. I hope Natalie goes this week because I can't stand her.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 am

I'm not a fan of Big Brother. Never watched a season and I'm going to start now.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 am

Kevin is so dumb for evicting Michele! I don't see how he couldn't realize that if he kept Michele he would guarantee himself a spot in the final 2! Michele and Natalie hate each other, so if either of them won HOH, they would have taken Kevin! Maybe I'm a little biased because Michele was my favorite, but I really think she would have been a much smarter choice!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

On Thursdays episode several former houseguests will join Julie live on stage to discuss this season. Mike Boogie (season 2, all stars), Danielle Reyes (season 3, all stars), Janelle (season 6, all stars), and Evel Dick (season Cool are scheduled to be there. It should be interesting!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down