GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis/Kristina/Sam

3 posters

Go down

Alexis/Kristina/Sam Empty Alexis/Kristina/Sam

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Why are tiic making Alexis seem so judgemental and misguided in this storyline?

While it is no secret that I am a Sam fan first, I hate the way they are making Alexis look in this story! Kristina is being a typical teenager, bratty and assuming that her parents don't understand her and how she feels. I expect her character to think that Alexis would be unreasonable about her decisions regarding both Keifer and Michael. Sam is doing the best she can to guide Kristina to make the right choices, and while I do think that Alexis needs to know about Kristina's decision to have sex, if she tells Alexis, Kristina won't trust either of them. However, Sam is trying very hard to get Kristina to see that Alexis loves them and only wants what is best for her daughters. These two characters are being written very believably to me, with the typical conflict I would expect in real life.

The part of this entire storyline that is incredibly unbelievable to me is any time they have Alexis around! Alexis is smart, intuitive, and a great mama bear type mother. The way she is being written does not reflect any of these qualities! The Alexis that I have watched for years would not be fooled by Keifer's slick, smarmy, suck up comments. She would also be able to tell that her teenage daughter was thinking about having sex. She would be able to realize that Michael would have some reason to attack Keifer, and would immediately see that as a huge red flag towards allowing her daughter around him!

This is driving me nuts because while Alexis and Sam have not had the best and closest relationship, Alexis and Kristina have always been very close. Ridiculous!!! Alexis/Kristina/Sam 74598 Alexis/Kristina/Sam 74598 Alexis/Kristina/Sam 74598
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Alexis/Kristina/Sam Empty Re: Alexis/Kristina/Sam

Post  Stacy Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 pm

I am SO w/ you on this! I cannot stand the way Alexis is being written around Kristina or around Carly & Sonny as well!! Alsxis has valid fears about Mikey & Sonny but they are making her neurotic (which is in character) but at the same time they are writing it to be Bad Alexis, Good Sonny & Mikey.

As far as Kristina goes, I am getting a lil tired of the whole my mom expects me to be perfect, she's a bad mom for giving Sam up blah, blah, blah... I get that Krissy is at that age & that it can lead to better s/l's but all it really is doing is beating up on Alexis.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 am

I am and always be an AFF and I think everyone here knows my feelings about Sam and to some extent Kristina but I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate how this story is being written as a whole. IMO, no one really looks good in this story, period. The writers have Alexis being completely clueless, Kristina being a whiny disrespectful brat and Sam being immature and bitchy towards Alexis. I truly believe that Guza has no idea how to write mother/daughter relationships at all as long as the daughters are old enough to "have lives". I thought Alexis and child Kristina (the Kali version) relationship was beautifully done. The Alexis and teen Kristina (the Lexi version) is just awful. I agree with being sick of the "she expects too much from me" angle. No mother/daughter relationship on any other show has been stuck on nonstop disrespect and disregard from the child the way that this one is that I have ever seen. As for Sam, she truly needs to grow up. Alexis made a huge point to tell Sam how much she loves Sam and what does Sam do? Turn around and cry to Jason that her mother hates her. Huh????? Did she just choose not to listen to or hear the part about how much Alexis loves her? The way Sam tears into Alexis? No one talks to their mother the way Sam talks to Alexis without getting something some fight back in return (I completely hate that Alexis was crying and apologizing to Sam after Sam just tore into her...Ridiculous). I truly think they need to have a woman who has daughters to be the one to write for this "storyline" such as it is (as long as it is NOT NOT NOT Korte). Guza apparently has no clue how to at all. JMHOs of course.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote: No mother/daughter relationship on any other show has been stuck on nonstop disrespect and disregard from the child the way that this one is that I have ever seen. As for Sam, she truly needs to grow up. Alexis made a huge point to tell Sam how much she loves Sam and what does Sam do? Turn around and cry to Jason that her mother hates her. Huh????? Did she just choose not to listen to or hear the part about how much Alexis loves her? The way Sam tears into Alexis? No one talks to their mother the way Sam talks to Alexis without getting something some fight back in return (I completely hate that Alexis was crying and apologizing to Sam after Sam just tore into her...Ridiculous). I truly think they need to have a woman who has daughters to be the one to write for this "storyline" such as it is (as long as it is NOT NOT NOT Korte). Guza apparently has no clue how to at all. JMHOs of course.

IMO, Sam's feeling that Alexis hates her is valid. She is trying very hard to help her sisters and give them support. She loves her sisters very much, but is hearing from her mother that she isn't good enough. I'm not saying that is what Alexis said, but how it would sound to Sam. Alexis has made some of the same types of mistakes that Sam has made, so I'm unclear how she is a bad role model for Molly or Kristina.

I agree that no one should speak to their mother in the manner that she did. I would never talk to my mother that way, even if I felt that my mother was making a mistake. I would try to make my suggestions, but in a very respectful manner. However, Sam's situation is very different from mine. I have an immense respect for my mother-who raised me. I have known my mom my entire life, and I have always known she was my mom and on my side. Alexis did not raise Sam, and they were not even friendly before they found out they were mother and daughter. Their relationship is not a typical one. They have spent more of the time that they have known each other as adversaries than family. It would be completely unbelievable to me for them to have a close relationship where they had sweet mother-daughter moments and no conflict, fights, arguments, or disrespect. I think in real life adopted children who find their birth parents do not usually have the same parent-child relationships as they have with their adoptive parents they have always known. For that reason, I don't expect Sam to treat Alexis the way I'd treat my mom. I think that she tries very hard to, but when she fails it is understandable for me.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 pm

I understand Sam's POV when it comes to Alexis. My egg donor (as i like to call her) does not deserve the respect that my Grandmother recieves from me. She didn't raise me and she didn't "not raise" me for my benefit either. However, Alexis gave up Sam for Sam & that is different then my situation. i think both women need to take a step back. Yes, Sam should have mentioned to Alexis that she gave her sister a key BUT Alexis should understand that Molly went to Sam's impeded on Sam's privacy & that is Molly's fault not Sams. Sam told Molly it was for emergencies.

What gets me in all that is that we are supposed to believe Alexis does not know where Molly was??? WTH

On Krissy & Alexis, eh... I am annoyed by it & it is getting old but the writers do have an opportunity to move the story & the relationship forward.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content