GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Alexis day!

+4
LexCorinthos
KegVaughanacoRocks
AlexisDavisFanFirst
Stacy
8 posters

Go down

An Alexis day! Empty An Alexis day!

Post  Stacy Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm

So today was a good Alexis day! I loved seeing her stand up to Sasha, I was hoping she would slap Sasha down, but she held her own! I loved Sam listening in the background & the smile she got when she realized Lex got upset when Sasha was talking about Sam Too cute!

I also LOVED Luke & Lex! I have always loved these two and I am glad I have finally gotten to see one of their hearts to hearts again! (& LMAO at Luke asking if she was only talking about Jerry & the cracking down thing). lol! on Jerry not reazding the manual! I do believe today was a good Lex day IMO as always!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

An Alexis day! Empty Re: An Alexis day!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 pm

I was proud of Alexis today! She stood up to Sasha and her goons and when she called Sam a "slut" you could tell Alexis was mad!

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Honestly loved everything about Alexis' stuff today except the cuts to Sam (sorry, not a Sam fan at all & I want Alexis to have stuff that focuses on her...something she hasn't had in months at least) and the "We played each other" references. Like I said in the other thread, Guza can have her say that stuff all he likes, but I won't buy it. Her telling Luke how much she enjoyed Jerry's company? THAT'S the stuff that rang true to me. I just wish Alexis could get a storyline about her and I cross my fingers that one day it will happen (or that NLG bolts for CBS at her first opportunity...LOL).

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 am

I really enjoyed today, especially the part where Alexis had her little mama bear moment! lol! I also loved Alexis and Luke drinking. It's about time they remembered that Alexis has more friends than just Diane. Besides Alexis and Luke are both going through romantic issues at the the moment, they can definitely use an honest opinion from the opposite sex! Loved it! Cheers!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:07 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Honestly loved everything about Alexis' stuff today except the cuts to Sam (sorry, not a Sam fan at all & I want Alexis to have stuff that focuses on her...something she hasn't had in months at least) and the "We played each other" references. Like I said in the other thread, Guza can have her say that stuff all he likes, but I won't buy it. Her telling Luke how much she enjoyed Jerry's company? THAT'S the stuff that rang true to me. I just wish Alexis could get a storyline about her and I cross my fingers that one day it will happen (or that NLG bolts for CBS at her first opportunity...LOL).

ICAM, I am a Sam fan but I do not want Alexis to become an Audrey or a Bobbie & just be around for advice or babysitting duty! I want NLG to have her own up & front s/l as well smile

I also understand why you would be upset about the "setup" convo. I still like that they are playing it both ways. They are not painting Alexis as dumb & falling for Jerry's lies but they are also letting her admit her feelings and slowly begin to work through them. I may have not been a Jerry fan but I still think she cared for him.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 am

I totally floved the hell out of today. First Natasha was back and in action...hell yes. Sasha bitch, you don't know who the hell you are screwing with so back the hell off. And I totally love the mama bear moment when she was going to tear a bitches hair out! lol!

Then the Luke stuff was awesome. Love their talk although it broke my heart for her to say she was the love of no ones life crying
And you know I'm biased but there was a lot of underwritten, "this convo is about Sonny" IMO. And I looooved it. I mean he was THE ONLY TIME she led with her heart ::sigh::
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 am

Exactly, Stacy. For her to become an Audrey or Bobbie just doesn't work. I have heard that if she is asked to go on recurring, she would refuse & leave. I know that Y&R has been interested....TPTB better use or lose wink

That I can respect...that she is showing that she wasn't ignorant to Jerry's activities. Hell, she's told him likewise to his face. I can agree that showing both sides is a good thing: That she was aware of it & that she cared for him (now I'm missing my JLex again...LOL). When its put like that, I'm good with it Cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:12 am

So while I finished adding the ornaments to the tree, I watched the ep again today seeing as the headache and the ehadache meds MADE me go to sleep earlier.

SOOOOOOO glad I watched again. ISIS is PLEASED.

It was a GOOD Alexis/Natasha day today.

YESSIR...DA Davis put Sasha in her place PROPER. CASSARINTHOS STYLE!!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED that she went into mama bear mode and laid a verbal smackdown on Sasha after she bashed Sam...Lex showed NO fear when dealing with her and her "goons"...GO GIRL!!! I have NO DOUBT that had the 'goons" not been there and it been her and Sasha one on one, Lex would have done more than hand Sasha her @$$ on a platter verbally...The Cassadine was coming out and Lex COULD HAVE AND WOULD HAVE have actually beat that bitch down.

LOVED Sam's reaction to that...again it validates the relationship.

lol! when she pulled out her phone and had her finger ON the button...

Re: LuTasha....LURRRVE them...I DO I DO I DO OOOH

The drinking together, having a pow wow about heart matters...he really is her best "girlfriend" lol!

them talking about him and Tracy and her giving him the female insight on the matter...and Lex had it down to a tee about where Spanky was coming from ...*but I wouldn't call Tray a harpie though...not now...although she was in the past*

Liked Alexis admitting to Luke her plans for Jerm and that even though she did have feelings for him she wouldn't hesitate to take him down and put him in the clink....I think Lex was uncomfortable *embarrassed* with herself for not guarding her feelings more with Jerm...she fell for him...yet wanted to put him away because he was VERY BAD *he was not a "good mobster" lol! like JJ or Sonny...*I still laugh at that part of that scene*...

that whole discussion about Jerm with Luke was very good, you could see a part of her wanted to maybe even cry through the humor of it all...

*ISIS was giggling at her discussing his attributes then she goes, "and now he's dead."...and then goes on to say he didn't read the manual on how to blow up a ship...and she shook her at as if to say "idiot"... happy

Luke telling Lex that she was not just referring to Jerm...*she was also talking about Sonny*...and she deflected the convo to her and Luke's past felonious act of attempted murder...

LOVED that Lex did not downplay her relationships...there was actual admittance that she didn't like being the runner up...that she WANTS TO BE THE WINNER...THE ONE AND ONLY...Doesn't everybody?

Re: "I don't think I've ever kissed a boy without it becoming an unmitigated disaster."...I still think that Lex just doesn't realize how much SONNY loved her back...and that had she NOT sent him back to Carly they would have remained together *for how ever long it lasted*...and pRic fell for her, eventually...BUT he couldn't get his contempt and competitive motivation with Sonny out of his system...and that along with his jealousy of Lex's success and the fact that he built their relatoinship on LIES and Spite...that relationship was doomed to begin with.

Glad to hear Lex refer to Sam's dad...makes me wonder even more who the dude is.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:33 am

And furthermore...

I think her deflection of talking about her relationship with Sonny further proves that she still has DEEP feelings for him. Alexis is pretty much willing to discuss her relationships with Ned, Ric and Jerry without so much as a blink...but whenever she even gets CLOSE to talking about Sonny...she either deflects the convo...OR she makes light of him or them...OR she NEVER quite "goes there"...

Like Ayshie said, Sonny was the ONLY TIME she led with her heart...and I think of all the relationships that one stings the most...still...mainly because there was NEVER any real closure for them...*if there's to be closure*.

The more I think about her statement about feeling like she's NEVER been loved...the more I keep going back to SEXIS...and how I think she and Sonny need to have a talkie talk.

Re: NLG going to CBS...what for? it's the SAME THING happening over there...have y'all SEEN those shows lately...TERRIBLE ALSO... Look what they've done to ATWT and GL...ATWT was the BEST show for a LONG TIME...as far as writing and directing...now look at it. Y&R....they rehash old scripts too much...and the show is still to NEWMAN focused IMO.

NO soap is good right now...no soap does right by the Vets *well Y&R tries*...

I want GH to get their shit together...PERIOD...I LIKE ALEXIS...I don't want to see her banished to recurring status...nor dead or moved away.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:46 am

And another thing...

I don't think that Alexis' involvement in this is just "filler"...or supporting material...

at this point Alexis is full fledged INVOLVED in the s/l...as the DA...as Sam's mother...as Krissy's mother...

I'm wondering who's pulling Sasha's strings now that KRAPov is dead...

If would be SOOOO good if Hells was behind all of this.

Think about it...

She cursed the Qs...hence why Jake was kidnapped.
She Hates Alexis...hence why Jerry romanced her, and tried to kill Sam.

The whole MetroCourt thing must be related to this Russian mob...inside were just about all the people who are close to Alexis.

This particular Russian mob s/l is becoming intertwined *that's a good thing IF they can maintain that balance*...they really SHOULD include more people in this...*like a CLASSIC GH s/l would*

I'll speak more of my idea in the theories area.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:04 am

Isis, ICAM about Hells being behind everything that would be a GREAT twist and it would allow for some stories to get wrapped up the way I want them to wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:49 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:......or that NLG bolts for CBS at her first opportunity...LOL.

Nooooooooooooo, GH wouldn't be the same without Alexis.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:59 am

All of you guys made really great points.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 am

I liked yesterday's show with Alexis. She stood up to Sasha really well. We need more scenes like that for NLG. flower
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 pm

OMG...Isis, you are such love. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Loved every second of Alexis...loved her standing up to Sasha--total Cassadine whoop ass ready to be unleashed...loved her w/ Luke WHY DO WE NOT SEE MORE OF THIS??? They are so fantastic together, I've really missed this.

& I absolutely adored Sexis TODAY. "Plague of locuts will descend down upon this town @ any minute." "Well, that wouldn't be good b/c you're afraid of bugs." falling off chair la

I love them so much! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

A SEXIS SCENE!!! A SEXIS SCENE!!!...

OHMYGOSH SANTA CAME EARLY!!!

I still can't contain my glee at today's eppy...

From the moment Lex strutted into Sonny's "parlor" I knew it was gonna be good.

They slipped right into it...the banter, the natural comraderie that they ONLY HAVE WITH EACH OTHER...

OH and the sarcasm...LMAO at the comment about the locusts and then Sonny saying, "But you hate bugs."...

Them talking about THE CODE...HA HA HA!!!

Sonny trying to deflect the convo away from himself to Christmas...and Lex catching on and deflecting it right back onto him by banning him from Christmas at her house...*that was funny AND sad*...

Her giving him the "warning" to be good...yeah right...I don't see Lexie arresting Sonnyboy...the Lurve of her life...

And I STILL say THEY should have been the ones to do the MoC thing.

And did y'all see what LEX had on today!?!?!

HOT DAYUM!!!

And FOR HER SONNY!!!

Not all black...a SKIRT...and SHOWIN some SKIN...SHOWIN' SOME LEG

WELL WELL WELL...SEXY LEXIE IS BACK.

The IT factor was just there today...LURVED IT...

I WANT MORE...MORE SEXIS DAMMIT...

The ratings...think of the ratings...the drama...think of the drama...

OH the possibilities...

So many possibilities.

OK gotta go watch again...BYEEE.

Last edited by ISIS on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down