GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year

3 posters

Go down

As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year Empty As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 am

As the World Turns was cancelled today. This was the second CBS soap cancelled this year, the last P&G soap on the air, and one of the last New York soaps since AMC is moving to LA. I don't watch this show, but I know some of you do or have in the past. This is very sad news to me because I know that Frons pays attention to what the other networks do! Could one of the ABC soaps be next? I personally believe that GH will be one of the last to go, but AMC and/or OLTL could be gone. I really don't want to see another soap leave whether it's one I watch or not, because these shows have been a part of millions of peoples lives for years!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year Empty Re: As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 pm

I have never watched As the World Turns, but I am really sad about this. It's one of the oldest soaps on the air. I'm getting really really tired of the networks cancelling peoples "stories". If they keep it up there will be nothing left to watch in the daytime but Ellen & The View.

It's been 10 years since they cancelled my favorite soap Another World & I'm still not over it. I really feel for the fans of these shows.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year Empty Re: As the World Turns Cancelled-2nd CBS soap cancellation in one year

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

I have never watched it but I think it is a sign of the times! Which is very sad. IA I don't think GH would be first to go but if an ABC soap was to be cancelled next I would think it would be OLTL. That's not my personal opinion since most days lately I have been liking OLTL more than any of the other soaps but w/ them moving AMC to LA & upgrading them to HD it just seems like they are putting more money into ABC then OLTL.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down