GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As The World Turns

4 posters

Go down

As The World Turns Empty As The World Turns

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Talk about As The World Turns in here.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

As The World Turns Empty Re: As The World Turns

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:16 pm

I lurve ATWT...fave couple right now is Harly. They are just so squishable! I hope TPTB give them a real romance soon. I also adore Emasey, but they seem to be in a holding pattern of minor issues...I think it's b/c TPTB aren't sure what they're going to do once Dusty comes back. I wouldn't mind seeing Dusty hook up with Carly (once Harly's run its course)...I really hope he isn't paired with Lily, this new one is so unconvincing. & I hate PEG...no, I LOATHE PEG...and Bratie. Two completely boring couples, and they're always on my screen.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm

I am totally in love with ATWT right now. My favorite couple is Holden and Carly...they are just so freaking swoontastic. I really hope they give them a story instead of making Holden go back to Lily barfing
I also love Emasey...they are hot, and sweet.
GH made me cheat on them with ATWT...because I was deprived love and romance too long pout And after seeing a Holden/Carly scene on youtube...they have become like crack to me Yowza!
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 pm

I wanna real love scene for Harly...something in a BED (that isn't @ camp)...& I want a sweet date preceding the hot lovin! drool They have a bona fide shot @ a relationship & I don't wanna see TIIC fuckin' that up just to put CarJack back together (b/c they are soooooooooo not ready yet).
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 pm

So much word Clar. They have the chance to be totttallly amazing. I mean two legacy characters that end up having hella crazy chemistry with each other...it seems so real and messy.
Love scene in a bed would be awesome....even though afterglow and ice cream was like too fracking adorable. I want love in the afternoon...and Harly can bring it...Maura and Jon are definitely not shy humpin' hee-hee!
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 pm

I used to watch ATWT but I need to see some shit blow up and people get shot lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 am

The Wicked One wrote:I used to watch ATWT but I need to see some shit blow up and people get shot lol!

I understand, babe. grin You may want to tune in again, though...James Stenbeck is BACK!! & you know that means some people are gonna die, or be kidnapped, or both! B)
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:07 am

Hunt Block was my favorite person on ATWT. He was just cool and I can't explain why, I just liked watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 pm

*squee* We get some Harly tomorrow! Yay! Cheers!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LexCorinthos Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 am

Wait! Harly tomorrow?? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! smooches Yowza! fingers crossed <----Hoping for good stuff!!
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 am

I need to watch this soap for sure.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Ugh...Lily is getting on my last goddamn nerve! Everything about this "Ethan in danger" s/l comes back to her. As soon as people start paying attention to someone else, here comes Lily whining until someone starts making her the focus. roll eyes roll eyes I'm glad Ethan's okay, if only so I don't have to see crappy, unbelievable acting from nuLily...I didn't feel badly for her @ all. Hey trick! Maybe if you weren't so interested in fucking Mike in his hotel room (just to get back @ Holden b/c you ASSUMED he was about to fuck Carly--don't blame him if he had)...you'd have made sure your children were properly attended. But no, a booty call is more vital to you than your own children. I know, it shouldn't surprise me, after all, this bitch always ditches her kids & husband when a hottie pays attention to her for more than 3 seconds. Can't wait for Dusty to come back & realize what a loser this trick bitch is, & start dating Carly. After all, if Holden & Lily are gonna start sniffing each other's ass again, Carly needs a strong, hot piece of manmeat to have some fun with. & Dusty MORE than fits that bill! drinking wine & since Jack's gonna be all over Juicy for awhile, Carly could use the distraction--plus, if it makes both Jack AND Holden jealous, I'm all for that! It's about time that Carly had some mens chasing her around instead of vice versa.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Ugh, this crappy Lilden reunion sucks ass...so freakin' unbelievable. & Lily going to see Carly was complete bullshit. Stupid, jealous bitch. Can't figure out that Carly's hotter, more fun, & definitely more interesting than her chemistry-less ass. Maybe if you had a personality beyond whining & screeching, your husband wouldn't be looking for someone, ANYONE, except you.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Ooh...ATWT is getting really good. Jon is kicking some major ass as the new Craig...so much chem w/ Maura West (Carly), it's ridonkulous. I hope Carly & Craig get married...& have a baby girl! Just kidding...well, maybe not. Cool They are on fire together & I'm praying that Craig gets full custody (or @ least primary custody) of Johnny. Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to Dusty. WTF happened to him, btw? He used to be sooo hawt, I needed a dozen ice cubes just to cool off...& now, he's like the poster child for Pedophile or Serial Killer?--You Decide Weekly magazine. GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT...YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT. & I know Dusty's always had more than a bit of anger issues...but this is redonkulous. Just one more reason why Craig should get custody, even Johnny can see that Dusty is OOC, yet totally in character. wink Ooh,& I freakin' hate it that they are making me like Katie a little bit. Standing up to her brother, confiding in Carly...I WILL NOT BE SUCKED IN. pout pout razz laugh But if they make Carly & Katie friends or frenemies, she'd better be the best friend Carly's ever had. Brad's annoying me (as per usual) & I'm not thrilled w/ wannabe-Jen aka Josie. LAME S/L ATWT. Lovin' Paul though, wish he'd just forget about Meg, share custody & raise Eliza. & then maybe he & Emily can get back together & she can untie her tubes & they can have a gorgeous baby boy together. PERFECT!!

C'mon, ATWT viewers, weigh in...we haven't seen much action in this place recently.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 am

For those who may have missed it, Stuart Damon debuted on ATWT today. He looks a little different (looks like his hair is natural now and he's stopped coloring it). And GH nostalgia fans, lookie lookie at who his first scenes are with (yes, I'm talking to you, Isis! LOL)....skip to about 6:20 of the clip to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ui5gO2RAwo

I may have to start watching ATWT regularly with some of my favorite ex-GHers showing up there. As The World Turns Icon_cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down