GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Club Weekend Questions

2 posters

Go down

Fan Club Weekend Questions Empty Fan Club Weekend Questions

Post  samismyhero Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 am

Ok ladies I have some questions regarding the fan club weekend in July. I know at least Isis has gone so how does it work? I want to go to the Stelly event and was wondering if I have to buy tickets for the main event and then pay additional to see stelly or just pay for them or what. I know its more than likely not going to happen anyway since airfare from Hawaii is like $750 per person and then the hotel and everything would be ridiculous...but I am hoping that if I get all the information and then pitch it to my husband maybe he will do it for our anniversary fingers crossed!

Is anyone else here going?
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Fan Club Weekend Questions Empty Re: Fan Club Weekend Questions

Post  ISIS Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey...I'm just seeing this, sorry.

Everything you want to do...you pay for it. So if you want to do the main event...which includes the luncheon and autograph signings afterwards...you pay one cost for that...but all other events are sreparate.

So like in my case...

I did the main event...NLG's event...and Leslie's event...that's three different costs....PLUS hotel costs...airfare...car rental...and anything else I decided to do...like eat. LOL. It is an expensive trip...but I had a GREAT time. I took the time to drive around when I didn't have an event to be at...and because Nancy held her event at the Beverly Garland rather than the Artel where everything else was...i got to really know how to manuever the L.A. streets.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down