GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Life To Live

+4
ISIS
mackenzie2184
Stacy
clarityfades
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Life To Live - Page 2 Empty Re: One Life To Live

Post  ghsoaps Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Stacy wrote:LMAO Seriousy Lex! belly laugh but as always you put it so much better!!!!!!!!

I like Stacy on the show to cause drama not the character herself. If that makes sense! I just think its hilarious that Stacy met Rex once & is completely in love w/ him! crazy

Gail, ICAM i would tell Rex to go along with it. What will she do take her bone marrow back! HELLO!

Girl friend is definitely one sandwich short of a picnic basket, I can't stand her grrrr grrrr you're nuts! Gi stupidly level is pissing me off too bang head
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed May 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I AM LOVIN Brody & Jessica!!!!!!!!!! stargazing
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

Stacy wrote:I AM LOVIN Brody & Jessica!!!!!!!!!! stargazing

Me too, I've been feeling them for a while. I just hope they get this Stacey, Rex, Shane thing done and over with because it's getting tired
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun May 10, 2009 8:36 pm

OK, who can fill me in on Bo and Nora?

Did they have sex yet? Seriously..if those two don't get back together I'm gonna cry..it's been like TEN or so years...they should have never been broken up in the first place...

OH and check this out...I made it today...and I've ALWAYS thought it would have made a great theme song for OLTL back in the late 70s...during the heyday of Karen Wolek, Pat Ashley, Ed and Carla Hall, Viki and Joe Riley, Dorian being a REAL bitch days....yeah I can totally see this as the theme back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_rTRyvc2Lo
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Wed May 13, 2009 6:48 am

OK ISIS I can really see that song being OLTL Theme song, you should send it to them. As far as Bo and Nora I totally agree with you. They was sitting in the car on Matthew's first day back to school to make sure everything was alright. They got to talking and almost kissed but Marcie interrupted.
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Darn that Marcie...why don't she get a LIFE.

thanks...I don't know about TODAY's OLTL...but it SURE fit back in the 70s.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu May 14, 2009 6:25 am

ISIS wrote:Darn that Marcie...why don't she get a LIFE.

thanks...I don't know about TODAY's OLTL...but it SURE fit back in the 70s.

Yeah that's the same thing I said, I was at the edge of my bed waiting and then Marcie blew it
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm

So far I am loving OLTL sweeps!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 am

Stacy wrote:So far I am loving OLTL sweeps!

me too Stacy!
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu May 21, 2009 6:39 am

Me too, if they really want it to be good they can do a whodunit getting rid of Stacy's butt
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed May 27, 2009 10:50 pm

OK I need a Bo and Nora update?

PLEASE.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 am

ISIS wrote:OK I need a Bo and Nora update?

PLEASE.

Nothing really, Clint asked Nora to marry him and she said yes. The only reason I think he asked is because he's been seeing the closeness between Bo and Nora. You can see that both Bo and Nora are trying to avoid the feelings that are still there between them. You could see it when Bo was looking at Clint and Nora hugging and kissed and you could see the expression on Nora's face when she told Bo and he congratulated her and hugged her. They both didn't look to happy. OLTL need to stop playing with my emotions and put these two back together lol!
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: Clint and Nora...and marriage..>DAYUM!!!...WHY did she say YES!?!?! that stinks 2

Re: Bo and Nora...and TPTB...YES...they FORSERIOUSLY need to quit playin with my emotions too...it's been like TEN years...C'mon get it together now.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 am

ISIS wrote:Re: Clint and Nora...and marriage..>DAYUM!!!...WHY did she say YES!?!?! that stinks 2

Re: Bo and Nora...and TPTB...YES...they FORSERIOUSLY need to quit playin with my emotions too...it's been like TEN years...C'mon get it together now.

I don't think the Clint and Nora thing is going to happen because you could already see by the expression on her face when she hugged Bo that she is having second thoughts. I think she only excepted Clint's proposal to prove something to him. I'll be catching up on OLTL this weekend. I'll let you know of any developments. flower
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri May 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks...

I've still gotta catch up on GH and Y&R.

OH if you haven't already..check the AMC thread ..I> posted something in there for you.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

One Life To Live - Page 2 Empty June OLTL Preview

Post  ghsoaps Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 am

We like Llanview in June, how about you? We start things off with a bang during the hostage crisis in West Virginia. Bess is holed up inside with kidnapped baby Hope. There's only one person who might be able to reason with her -- Viki. Or rather, the mighty and mysterious Jean Randolph -- one of Viki's alters (you remember, the one with the glasses?). But wait, you ask, isn't Viki integrated? The mysteries just keep compounding in Llanview (or rather, West Virginia).

Backed into a corner, Bess has no choice but to hand over Hope and let Jessica face the consequences. As expected, Jessica reels from the pain and guilt of having stolen Starr's baby and must also confront the devastating news that Chloe is dead. Is this enough to send Jessica off the deep end for good? It's not like this girl has a history of mental sanity. Brody is there for her every step of the way, so we think she has a fighting chance. Also, we would advise Brody and all other psychiatric professionals to keep eyeglasses away from her -- because they just seem to encourage Bess.

There is awesome, awesome, AWESOME news this month: Starr is finally reunited with her baby after all this time! Yes, you will see Starr finally get to hold the daughter that she thought was dead. And it's worth the wait, trust us. Also, buy some Kleenex. But she's set to quickly hand the baby over to adoptive parents Marcie and Michael.

Everyone's uneasy about the situation -- especially Cole -- but a promise is a promise, so the papers get signed. Marcie starts to wonder if adopting Hope is what's best for the child. Will Michael and Marcie really take Hope along when they decide to pick up stakes and move across the country? (As previously reported, Kathy Brier and Chris Stack are leaving town.) To make matters worse, Cole may be in recovery, but his drug-related problems aren't over. He'll have a run-in with the law that threatens to ruin the healing process between him and Starr -- and could compromise the whole "being teen parents" thing. So where will baby Hope end up?

When Ray announces that he and his murderess daughter Lola are returning to Colombia, Dorian goes into a raging tailspin. It culminates in a booze-filled outburst that ruins Langston's graduation party for Markko and results in Langston pushing Dorian into the pool. And just when you think it can't get any worse, Markko's conservative parents forbid him to see that harlot Langston or her sloshed mother. It will be up to Dorian to clean up this mess.

Meanwhile, Rachel calls Nora out on unresolved feelings for Bo. And as we've seen, Clint's sort of sensitive to the bond that's developing between his lady love and his brother. Nora is stubborn, if nothing else, insisting there is nothing going on with Bo. So, Clint pushes up the wedding date ... and that's not the only way he plans on preventing any Bo/Nora action. Clint has another ace up his sleeve -- a possible cure-all for Matthew's ailments. Maybe getting her son to walk again will change Nora's tune?

John and Marty pick up where they left off. Sort of. John's still married to Blair and she needs his help because now that the killer has been caught, and she's recovered, there's still the pseudo-unresolved issue of custody of the kids. The mess that ensues when Todd, Blair, John, Marty, and Tea all end up in the same courtroom leads to an outcome no one expects -- and no one is happy about, least of all Tea. We're really happy about it, though, because it totally shakes things up.

After getting punched in the face (at her request) by her old manager, Stacy milks Rex and continues to lure him into her evil web of blond stripper lies. But have no fear, Gigi and Schuyler are on the case -- determined to prove that Stacy was not, in fact, the donor that saved Shane (meaning that Stacy's whole blackmail leverage for breaking up Gigi and Rex is gone). Lest you fear this could be status quo for awhile, we can tell you that by the end of the month, a major, MAJOR gamechanger comes into play that we think will make everyone happy.

Oh yeah, and break out the champagne-- because we've got not one, but TWO proposals this month!

All this, PLUS: Fish moves in with Layla and Cristian -- and he quickly moves in on Layla as well. She's more receptive this time around, but something's nagging her about the complicated and fraught relationship Fish has with his old college frat buddy, Kyle. What's their secret?
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm

OOOH darn that Clint...why can't he take his @$$ back to Texas or London..or Paris...where ever the hell he was? Why can't he rediscover Viki? Shhhhhh Sugar! that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 am

ISIS wrote:OOOH darn that Clint...why can't he take his @$$ back to Texas or London..or Paris...where ever the hell he was? Why can't he rediscover Viki? Shhhhhh Sugar! that stinks 2

If he's going through all this to hold on to Nora than he must see the bond between Bo and Nora so he should just give up.
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

RIIIGHT...

and then I hear Lindsay's returning. OY!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:52 am

ISIS wrote:RIIIGHT...

and then I hear Lindsay's returning. OY!

I hope they are not bringing her back for Bo that stinks 2
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 am

From what I hear she's a part of the Bo and Nora story. anxious
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 am

ISIS wrote:From what I hear she's a part of the Bo and Nora story. anxious

I hope it's to make Nora realize her true feelings for Bo The scene between Vicki and Jessica was great yesterday. I hate how no matter what Natalie does she some how comes out the innocent victim. I think I am of the few who don't like her. bang head
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Actually Gail, I think A LOT of people hate Nat. I didn't like how her & Jared got together but I like her! If that makes sense. I hate though how whenever she gets w/ a guy she gets pushed to the background. BO & NORA OMG that would be SO good! I'm w/ you girls, I hope Lindsey's return is to make Nora realize her feelings!. I am LOVING Rachel's return smile I loved her as a character & I feel that the new actress is GREAT! Today's show w/ Jess/Vicki/Clint was phenomenal!!!! OMG I cried so much!!!!!

I have been lovin OLTL & I hear that it has been the overall census!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 pm

yes I'm all for a little intervention...to lead Bo and Nora back to each other *now why can't this happen on GH with Sexis Dammit!?!?*

and you know who I really miss on OLTL???...the following...

Hank and Sheila...
RJ...
Karen...
Ed and Carla.

If they came back I'd be VERY pleased.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 am

Bree and Erika were awesome today as well as yesterday! Loved them. I'm also enjoying the Starr, Cole and Hope story line. I want Starr and Cole to raise their daughter.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content