GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH Reporter

+4
mackenzie2184
ISIS
Stacy
clarityfades
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GH Reporter - Page 2 Empty Re: GH Reporter

Post  Stacy Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:35 am

The scripts were from Ravenbeautys newest update, If you guys haven't read it lately check it out if you are not spoilerfree ;)Thanks for posting Clarity

My reaction to the first script:

Spoiler:

The second one:
Spoiler:
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:53 pm

From the Claire Coffee board (& Mack! sunny ):

There's a message on Claire Coffee's (Nadine) board. She has been taken off contract, effective February 8, 2009. She says it's a mutual decision, but she's not going anywhere. She has NOT been fired, she has simply been dropped to recurring status.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm

I've never noticed this thread before.

As for this: *We hear a particular soap vixen isn't happy that the popular pairing she's currently in is being scrapped so she can be paired again with a former leading man. The actress in question realizes she will get more airtime with her former lead, however she is enjoying working with her current onscreen beau. With at least three of the actors in this quadrangle unhappy, will the network rethink their strategy?

I think it may be Claudia. She likes the pairing with Ric and does not like being put back with Sonny. Kate would be the 4th.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Kathy...that's what I waw thinking also.

Re: West Coast Soaps...

General Hospital
Days of Our Lives
Young & Restless
Bold and Beautiful
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryMcCall Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Thanks for posting!
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I've never noticed this thread before.

As for this: *We hear a particular soap vixen isn't happy that the popular pairing she's currently in is being scrapped so she can be paired again with a former leading man. The actress in question realizes she will get more airtime with her former lead, however she is enjoying working with her current onscreen beau. With at least three of the actors in this quadrangle unhappy, will the network rethink their strategy?

I think it may be Claudia. She likes the pairing with Ric and does not like being put back with Sonny. Kate would be the 4th.

It could be Claudia, but I am also thinking it is probably Sam, unhappy with the LuSam/Liason switchback. I know I am unhappy withthe switchback.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 am

clarityfades wrote:From the Claire Coffee board (& Mack! sunny ):

There's a message on Claire Coffee's (Nadine) board. She has been taken off contract, effective February 8, 2009. She says it's a mutual decision, but she's not going anywhere. She has NOT been fired, she has simply been dropped to recurring status.

I like Nadine so that sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 am

luckygirl wrote:
KathyLuvsJason wrote:I've never noticed this thread before.

It could be Claudia, but I am also thinking it is probably Sam, unhappy with the LuSam/Liason switchback. I know I am unhappy withthe switchback.

This is what I was thinking too. It seems that they are all unhappy about this switch. I don't blame them, it sucks. Lusam is HOT!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 pm

More BIs:

*An ABC actress is being courted by another show...will she accept?

*AMC & OLTL have reduced their cast, while GH has yet to do so. @ least 2 contract cast members (who're seen regularly) will be bumped to recurring or exiting the show. More exits may follow.

*Lisa LoCicero still does not have a contract, but the buzz is that one is coming.

*One east coast actress exits, making one of her co-stars happy.

*Someone getting a bit of a big head after seeing increased airtime. Will the backburner teach this actor/actress a lesson?

~All thanks to the insider Believe It or Not
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 pm

I wish GH would stop bringing on new people when there is already too many to use. STOP IT!!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 am

This was probably already posted in the spoiler section, but it's from RavenBeauty via Stacy. flower It's a script that shows the possible SORAS-ing of one of the kids. Now, it's unusual for this info to come out over the weekend...& there's rumors that the kid in question is
Spoiler:
instead...w/ some obvious changes to script.

Here ya go:

Spoiler:
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

Thank you for posting my dear! thank you

Okay so I heard another rumor/spoiler/probally rumor smile

Spoiler:

I guess we will have to wait to know
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Stacy wrote:Thank you for posting my dear! thank you

Okay so I heard another rumor/spoiler/probally rumor smile

Spoiler:

I guess we will have to wait to know

I will say this much...anything under your spoiler will depend on Dante...& that's all I know. Cool flower
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Okay...I kept this info verbatim b/c it's someone's opinion on the actors they've personally interacted. Also, I didn't want to alter it in case MOW gave the wrong impression than the author intended. Enjoy! flower

GH Insider // Category: GH Insider

I worked at the studios where GH is taped for several years and I am often asked by those who know that I did this what the stars are really like. You probably won’t see this very many places, because GH has a strict confidentiality code, but hey, I’m not even in the business any more, so I don’t mind sharing under the cloak of anonymity.

Have you noticed that every interview done by every star on every site or in every magazine is exactly the same? It’s sterilized to a fare-thee-well because ABC and GH are completely controlling of the actors since the time that Disney Corporation took over. Before then, the studio actually found it kind of cute when the stars would let a spoiler (or 10) slip, but as soon as Brian Frons (President of ABC Daytime) and Disney took charge, you can bet all that **** stopped and now the stars are under a very real threat of being fired or reprimanded if they speak out of turn.

Jill Farren Phelps is given a lot of grief for how the show is since she took over and that makes sense on the surface until you learn that she has almost nothing to do with the direction or production of the show. Imagine a manager who is so controlled by “Corporate” that they pretty much just hide in their office and bounce a rubber ball against the wall, waiting for time to go home. Do you remember that whole “Friends of Jill” thing from when she was at One Life to Live? They used to say that Jill made sure that her friends were hired onto whatever show she was working at the time. Now being a “FOJ” doesn’t get you much of anything. At the staff meetings, she would mostly sit and knit and not say anything. The whole show is run by Bob Guza (Head Writer) and Brian Frons (from afar).

If you are imagining a big war room where all of the writers get together and hash out new plotlines and brainstorm sweeps, think again. Very few of the staff writers are even local. Most are spread out all over the US working from their PC and conference phoning now and then. They are assigned certain characters to write for and know very little about what is happening on the show other than the stories they are writing themselves. So you will have one actor who writes the Jax and Carly stuff, one who writes the Robin and Patrick stuff, etc. They will be given a breakdown for the scene that Guza or someone has developed and then it’s their job to put the meat and dialogue on the bones of it.

GH is not necessarily shot in sequence. Each day, there is a list of scenes that will be taped with a column to the left that tells what actors will be in those scenes. Those actors are given a call time to be there.

Actors are paid according to what their contracts dictate. They are given a set fee per episode in which they appear. They have to be paid whether they are written into enough episodes (as stipulated in their contract) or not, which is the advantage of having a contract. If their year is up and they have not been in enough shows to equal out to the payment set up in their contract, they still will be paid. That’s why sometimes you will see a run of actors showing up in the background of the scenes not really doing anything significant.

But what are the stars themselves like? Some of the actors on the show now were not there when I worked there, so I can’t actually give an impression of them, but several were. Mind you, these are just my own impressions. I am good at blending into the background and when you can do that at GH, you hear things and you see things…

Tyler Christopher (Nikolas): He’s not quite as soft-spoken as he appears. He’s really well intending and liked by most who meet him, but let’s face it; he’s not the sharpest tack in the box.

Natalia Livingston (Emily): People call her Natty, as you probably know. She is very sweet, but is not as comfortable with fans as she could be and she’s very insecure about her acting. When she first showed up, she got a LOT of tutoring and assistance from the other actors. She and Tyler hated working together after they broke up and asked not to be paired up any more, which is what led to the whole Sonny and Emily disaster. They weren’t thrilled about the re-pairing, but hey, you gotta work.

Derk and Drew Cheetwood (Max and Milo): They are exactly as you think they would be. Drew was not a regular on the show until I was leaving, but he was around a good bit.

Rick Hearst (Ric): He’s an actor, that’s for sure. He is very professional on set, but he does have a nasty side to him that comes out from time to time. He is not nearly as into his fans as they think he is, but he is as into his family as he seems.

Greg Vaughan (Lucky): He started out very cool and genuine, but he really got into his own press and now is fairly full of himself.

Kimberly McCullough (Robin): She is very whacky and Bohemian. She has been in the business literally since she was a baby and it shows. She is very specific about what she wants, almost to the point of demanding.

Ted King (ex-Lorenzo): Very uptight and intense. Kind of acted like he had a stick up his ass most of the time. Not very friendly and with no predisposition to being particularly kind. I always got the impression he wanted more from his prime time career than what he got and is fairly bitter about that. Very handsome, though. More so in person than on TV even.

Leslie Charleson (Monica): Very angry that she and Stuart Damon (Alan) did not get better writing and more stories than they did. They did not realize that his drug story would be their last big hurrah and that they would be relegated to background after that. She almost got fired when she got so vocal about Alan being killed off.

Billy Warlock (ex-AJ): Was NOT happy at being killed off (either time) and didn’t much give a **** about GH once that happened. He was just putting in time. Before that, he could be fun.

Denise Alexander (Lesley): One of the kindest, sweetest humans to ever walk the planet. She was always so excited to be called into tape scenes and was very loving and affectionate to everyone. A real professional, too.

Rachel Ames (Audrey): She was, above all else, a lady. Very professional and calm in her demeanor and you could tell that she was from another time in the industry, not because she seemed antiquated, but because she had a different way of being on the set that changed the whole energy when she was there.

Anna Lee (Lila): She was everyone’s grandmother; very kind and sweet. She was also a hardcore comic in her heart and was always cracking dirty jokes and saying the most outrageous things. She could tell the most amazing stories about her career. Toward the end, she was extremely diminished to the point that she would often have to be reminded of where she was and fed her lines one by one.

John Ingle (Edward): Everyone turned to him for guidance if they were having troubel with a scene. He was such a kind man and to talk to him, you would never know he’d been a star for decades. He was tremendously hurt and upset when GH asked him to take recurring instead of contract, which is what led to him giving them the finger and taking the role of Mickey at DOOL. I think he only returned to skin GH out of whatever he could to get back at them. He did not have kind things to say about Night Shift and referred to it alternately as “Night ****” and “Night Shaft.”

Ron Hale (Mike): He is another actor who is really pissed off at being relegated to the corner of the script. He lives in Palm Springs, so driving in for a 10 minute scene isn’t exciting to him and he can be quite a grumbler. He also was really pissed off about Night Shift. He also has little love for Maurice Benard.

Maurice Benard (Sonny): Very dark and moody, as you might have guessed and fairly unpredictable in behavior. He calls the shots on the set and usually gets what he wants. GH is terrified he’ll walk and rightly so since he has done so before. Not everyone on the staff is as Sonny-centric as Bob Guza and there are plenty who would be just fine if he decided to leave.

Laura Wright (Carly): She is very professional and fun, but likes to keep work and her personal life separate. She does her job and goes home to her family. Everyone who has worked with her has great things to say about her from what I have heard. When she took over the role of Carly from Sandra Ferguson (who was a sweetheart and done totally wrong), she was really bummed about the atmosphere she walked into. Unlike most GH actors, she loves her fans to the extreme.

Sonya Eddy (Epiphany): She is really sweet and funny and fun, but wow, did she gets some bizarre managers! Talk about taking things way too seriously! She was so excited to be put on contract with the show and loves acting. We love her too when we don’t have to deal with the pit bulls.

Kiko Ellsworth (One of the Stans): He’s very funky and off-beat and fun, sweet and kind. He is also totally, totally into his lady (Christine Carlo - ex-Leticia).

Bergen Williams (Big Alice): Very quiet, genuine and gentle, but with a heart the size of Burbank. I love that woman to death.

Dylan Cash (Michael): I loved that kid so much. He got a really bad deal on a lot of levels in life and he came out of it as a really smart and together kid. I am bummed it looks like they aren’t going to bring him back.

Steve Burton (Jason): He’s very cool and professional around the fans, but a real goof on the set. He is the only one who can get Maurice Benard to really crack up and he works hard at doing that. He is very passionate about whatever he does.

Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth): Really into her family and her job in a big way. I thought her husband (Michael Saucedo) was kind of a douche, but I didn’t work with him very much. She is a very hard working actress and I don’t think I ever once saw her “phone it in.” She brings it all to the table. Something about her made me feel like she did not have a great childhood. There’s a sadness about her I never could pin down.

Ingo Rademacher (Jax): He is a very sexual person and very, well, odd. Alicia Leigh Willis (Courtney) was fairly uncomfortable in their love scenes and was instrumental in asking for the pair to be broken up. Ingo really gets into the love scenes and also likes to screw around during taping, which causes a lot of “cut!” to be called. ALW was very much a profession and found that frustrating. Some of the actresses called Ingo “The Tongue.”

Nancy Lee Grahn: Not very popular among the cast members. Very vocal and pushy, as anyone who has met her in person knows. Her fans love her for that, but it doesn’t play well in the studio. One of her male co-stars once came close to attacking a dress that was hanging up in Make-Up waiting for her and said, “Alexis” on it. Most people wish she would just get over all of the bitching and anger and for the love of God, shut up about the politics already. She just.Never.Stops.Talking.

Blake Gibbons (Coleman): Hands down, the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. Very genuine and very in love with acting.

Jane Elliot (Tracy): She’s fairly distant, cool and reserved. She doesn’t interact much with people on the set. She comes in, does her job and goes home in a more extreme way than I could say about anyone else on the set. She likes the few GH actors she likes and pretty much ignores everyone else. She’s not unkind; just not there.

Anthony Geary: Very kind and gentle, but professional. He’s not the rapscallion that Luke is, but he does have a fun nature to him. He does not interact much when he comes onto the set, but you can really feel his presence there. He is one of two people who have permission to actually rewrite dialogue or even a scene. The other is Maurice Benard.

Scott Egan (ex-Johnny): You will be hard pressed to meet anyone quite as hot as Scott Egan. He has a sensuality to him that is permeating and intense. He is soft spoken and a “close talker,” so you get lots of opportunities to feel the intensity.

Lorne Freeman (ex-Elton): He’s all show, all the time. I only saw the man once when he wasn’t performing (both on and off the set) and then he was morose and moody. Like Robin Williams, he’s a one-man show.

So, lastly, which actors have I heard rumored or known to be gay or bi? (The second question I am always asked) Some of these I know to be true and others, I only suspect to be true based on comments made on the set and things I’ve seen:

Anthony Geary, Scott Egan, Blake Gibbons, Leslie Charleson, Lorne Freeman, Ingo Rademacher, Nancy Lee Grahn, Alicia Leigh Willis, Kimberly McCullough and Bergen Williams.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 pm

A bit of info from a couple insiders IMOW:

Maurice & SJB aren't happy w/ the pairing...Mo wanted Skate & Sarah wanted to be w/ Tyler or Steve, but Steve said no & Guza didn't like Tyler & Sarah's scenes.

SBu is fine w/ his s/l w/ Kelly~Kelly's happy for more airtime but thinks Sam looks like a schmuck being back around Jason.

Greg Vaughn & Becky Herbst aren't happy...(the the insider wouldn't say more).

Laura Wright was unhappy w/ Carly being pushed to the side for others....
Spoiler:

NancyLee Grahn's not happy w/ her lack of airtime, but also doesn't mind the time off to pursue her other interests (& yes, ADFF...I used this color for Nancy just for you! Cool ).

Ingo doesn't care & really just goes w/ the flow.

Genie Francis' numbers for her Hallmark movie-of-the-week have impressed ABC Disney execs. After YEARS of no offers for a permanent return, GF & GH are in SUPER PRELIMINARY, VERY down low talks about a possible long-term return. Word is that everyone's tip-toeing around each other b/c there's some fence-mending to be done due to bruised egos.

Kelly Monaco is working beyond the original schedule (1 & 1/2 days) so that she stays on target w/ her taping schedule. Frons AND other higher ups have made it clear that KM is to be one of the focuses...READ further for possible spoilers...
Spoiler:

Others getting focus are KMc & KS...everything else is mob. Guza's grudgingly giving focus to KMc & KS' solo (sans Spin) focus is the stand-alone epi due to air Tuesday, Feb. 23rd. Anything else is unknown @ this time.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks, clare!! You know I wondered to myself if the reason GV wasn't at the fan event he was scheduled to be at on Sunday that I went to, was because he didn't want to talk about the LuSam break up, cuz you know I had a list of questions for him about that.

I know I am alone here in this, but I'm with Mo. I liked Skate together. That pairing actually made Sonny bearable to watch for me.

Can't get over SJB wanting Tyler or Steve, but no mention of Ric. Cuz, who's hotter than Rick Hearst? (Lucky, but that's beside the point I'm trying to make, which is...) Clic is hottness.

Guza "Begrudgingly" giving focus to KMc & KS. lol! Eat it you freakin turd!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm

I just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't forgot about this section...there's so much baiting going on right now (due to the ratings, contract status of certain cast members, general fan pissyness), so I'm not trusting ANY info that's coming out right now.

The ONLY information that I believe right now (based on an insider who's been 100% right on contract info) is that Megan Ward & Rick Hearst have been let go. Now, the person who spoiled this, typically spoils info @ least a couple months in advance {They knew THREE months in advance that Robin Christopher (Skye) was leaving when everyone else was claiming RiSky (Ric & Skye) were coming.}
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Rick Hearst!!! Fucking idiots! mad as hell
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Read under the spoiler for more casting info....regarding a possible SORASing:

Spoiler: