GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam and Alexis!

+6
KathyLuvsJason
clarityfades
KegVaughanacoRocks
AlexisDavisFanFirst
samizgh
jasefan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sam and Alexis! Empty Sam and Alexis!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:56 am

Short but great scene with these two today! I wish they could have some more scenes!

Back to top Go down

Sam and Alexis! Empty Re: Sam and Alexis!

Post  jasefan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm

I really enjoyed Sam and Alexis scenes! They both are the BEST! flower Alexis is a wonderful mother!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Alexis is such a mama bear when it comes to her girls.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:54 pm

samizgh wrote:Alexis is such a mama bear when it comes to her girls.

She is and a wonderful mother and she looks out for all her girls.. She's awesome!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 pm

samizgh wrote:Alexis is such a mama bear when it comes to her girls.

Her and Sam didn't really jell at first but now they are having some great scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm loving Alexis and Sam's mother daughter scenes lately! So great!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 am

Congrats guys! Its really rare that I see folks expresssing that they have something to enjoy about GH....Just wanted to tell you all that I'm happy you all do have good stuff & I hope you continue to smooches

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Congrats guys! Its really rare that I see folks expresssing that they have something to enjoy about GH....Just wanted to tell you all that I'm happy you all do have good stuff & I hope you continue to smooches

Well there isn't much to enjoy about GH these days so you have to talk about the few good things we have! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 am

I thought Alexis's scenes were especially good yesterday. I enjoyed her with Jason warning him about Spinelli, and her scene with Carjax was nice too.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Stacy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : careful KMR that is a spoiler)
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Congrats guys! Its really rare that I see folks expresssing that they have something to enjoy about GH....Just wanted to tell you all that I'm happy you all do have good stuff & I hope you continue to smooches

Thanks I just really enjoy their scenes together! They rock! flower
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 pm

jasefan wrote:

Well, I'm reading some rumors here & there that could be some good stuff for Alexis....IF they are true, I may be ending my sabbatical. I'm really hoping these aren't just people blowing smoke so I'm keeping my fingers crossed fingers crossed

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:
jasefan wrote:

Well, I'm reading some rumors here & there that could be some good stuff for Alexis....IF they are true, I may be ending my sabbatical. I'm really hoping these aren't just people blowing smoke so I'm keeping my fingers crossed fingers crossed

Me too! Lets hope huh? I hope it's all good stuff for Alexis! fingers crossed dance
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

jasefan wrote:

Tami, w/o going spoilerish...I can say w/ some measure of certainty that smoke is NOT being blown. I think we're gonna see a lot more of Alexis this spring & even more this summer.

& I just adore SamLex...they are too cute together!! My favorite stuff is when they're just sitting & talking, NLG & KeMo have such great chemistry I easily feel the mother-daughterness of their connection. smooches I'm loving seeing Alexis interact w/ a lot of different people, she has a different energy w/ each one...really speaks to how fabulous NLG is @ acting. I can't wait to see more!!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 pm

These 2 rock! Love them!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Tami, I don't think I know why you are on sabattical. I must have either missed it or just plain forgot. I am guessing it has something to do with Alexis? Can you PM me (if you don't want to talk about it here) to refresh my memory? Thanks.

Back to the show. Like I said in another thread, I missed a couple shows this week, Wed being one of them, so I wish I know what you were all talking about! Damn, I may need to watch over the weekend. I don't like to do that when I've already seen the two episodes after it. Hmmm...I may have to give in.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

Kathy, watch them on ABC.com.

I love anything Sam and Alexis smooches
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Tami, I don't think I know why you are on sabattical. I must have either missed it or just plain forgot. I am guessing it has something to do with Alexis? Can you PM me (if you don't want to talk about it here) to refresh my memory? Thanks.

I have absolutely no problem with discussing it here, Kathy, but you may be sorry you asked....LOL (its quite a bit...LOL) smile Sam fans, you're my friends & I love ya, so please don't hate me for the Sam part of this. Pleeeeeeeease.

Ok, the reasons I'm on sabbatical...the short version: the show has absolutely nothing to offer me in terms of anything of interest. Alexis (and the lack of her) is big part of it, she's my favorite as you know but she's not the entire reason. My major problems:

*Do Sonny, Jason, Sam, Carly, Claudia & Spinelli have to be the "winners"/heroes every damn time? The legal side of the show is always always always shown to be incompetant and ignorant or corrupt (like John Durant, that cop played by the guy who won the first Who Wants to be a Soap Star, Hannah to an extent and now, apparently, Raynor). Alexis hasn't won a case in court in at least 2-3 years after being brought onto the show as a powerhouse attorney and the only reason for that is because she's not representing the golden 6. I understand losing cases sometimes and Alexis did lose on occasion at the start but for the past 2-3 years or more she hasn't won one damned case because Guza & Frons are obsessed with Sonny, Jason & their crew winning every time.

*Focus on someone other than the golden 6 would be nice. And sweeps are a good time to do this. Sweeps stories should be "all inclusive". That is the time to do what you can to bring in fans of all kinds to watch. Example: The most recent "event", the toxic balls or whatever it was. After hearing repeatedly how the entire cast would be involved and how the doctors would be the heroes from Frons & Guza, that was a lot of blowing smoke. I was looking forward to it until spoilers started to come out and thank god I read those or I'd have been really pissed for sitting through that storyline. There was a good number of the cast involved, but I'd not have called it "the entire cast" and from everything I've read and everyone I talked to, the doctors were not even focused on, let alone the heroes. That role was assigned to...wait for it....Jason and Sam. Last I heard neither one of them were doctors. Another bait & switch with fans told "if you watch, you'll enjoy what you see" only to have their favorites minimally involved if their names aren't Sonny, Jason, Sam, Carly, Claudia or Spinelli.

*The need to "whitewash" every character that makes little Guza or little Frons tingle is ridiculous. Sam should not have been basically absolved of her part of sleeping with Ric in 2006 for example. She was defended by most everyone in town (CARLY defended her ass), Alexis was the bitch for not immediately forgiving her and to hear it told by people around town, Ric practically poured the alcohol down her throat to get her drunk enough to take advantage of. This after we heard from Sam's own mouth how she was going to make Alexis pay for the crime of looking out for Sam enough to not want her with a mass murderer. That was conveniently erased from the storyline making Ric practically a rapist and Alexis a manipulative bitch. And now from what I have read everywhere, Claudia is being scrubbed clean of the Michael shooting. From what I've read, she's getting DVDs from Jerry about the shooting and its poor poor Claudia being terrorized by bad bad Jerry. I can see the writing on the wall for this one already. Mark my words, its going to turn into Jerry manipulated her or even planned the whole thing while Claudia was the victim here (despite our seeing Jerry trying to stop the shooting). Somehow Jerry will be the guy who masterminded the whole thing even though it was at Claudia's request.

*On my personal level, regarding Alexis: WTH?? Nancy Lee Grahn is a "marquee name" in the world of daytime TV. She is an Emmy winner and she has a huge fan base. Every indication is that GH receives tons of letters asking for Alexis to have something to do and for her to have a love interest (one of the mags recently confirmed as much). On any other soap out they would have her involved in at least a "B" level storyline, she would have a love interest and would have a family to interact with. On GH? She's an occasional appearee who is reduced to listening to Nikolas whine on and on about Rebecca, being chastised by Jax for not supporting his marriage to a known barracuda (a woman she hates and has for year)...then being laughed at behind her back (and this is a man who is supposedly her best friend), being a cheerleader Sam in a relationship that is hugely unbalanced (and I'm just going to leave it at that as AT THE MOMENT I'm not a fan of the relationship or of Sam). She's had her most recent love interest, played by an actor with whom she shared chemistry unmatched by almost any couple on this show in years, ripped away from her when Sebastian Roche was suddenly fired after they were both promised a storyline together. And now there's word of trashing the Kristina character, too. So, yeah, I'm a little bitter on that end where GH is concerned.

That's the core of it. I could go on (believe it or not...LOL) if I wanted to but these are my major gripes of the moment. If this show gave me just one storyline that I could actually have interest in and enjoy, the rest wouldn't be so bad and could even be overlooked but that's not the case at this moment (everyone I speak with tells me that the show is being positively eaten by Spinelli (whom I hate with the heat of a thousand suns...LOL) so that doesn't help. There is one return that is happening (I know you're spoiler free so I won't say who....and no its NOT who some of you who know think...LOL) that I may tune in to see how that goes....believe me, I'm watching recaps, spoilers & rumors all the time, looking for something to pique my interest enough to make me tune back in...LOL. So there is the story of my sabbatical, for better or for worse...LOL. I'm hoping I can end it soon as yes, I will say that I miss the show being part of my routine but there's just nothing to interest me right now.

Sorry for being sooooooo long winded....LOL....and again, apologies to my Sam loving friends as I truly meant no offense to anyone and I hope you all know me well enough to know that smooches .

Last edited by AlexisDavisFanFirst on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 8 times in total

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:19 pm

clarityfades wrote:
jasefan wrote:

Tami, w/o going spoilerish...I can say w/ some measure of certainty that smoke is NOT being blown. I think we're gonna see a lot more of Alexis this spring & even more this summer.

& I just adore SamLex...they are too cute together!! My favorite stuff is when they're just sitting & talking, NLG & KeMo have such great chemistry I easily feel the mother-daughterness of their connection. smooches I'm loving seeing Alexis interact w/ a lot of different people, she has a different energy w/ each one...really speaks to how fabulous NLG is @ acting. I can't wait to see more!!

Clarity, you have no idea how much I'm hoping for that to be true (though throwing Sam's name in there isn't helping lol! though I'm keeping my word and trying very very hard to stay open minded about the future of LexiSam and hoping that they will be able to have a relationship that I can enjoy smile). Like I said, I'm reading some good rumors (not sure if they are spoilers yet but right now they are rumors) so I'm keeping the faith. fingers crossed

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:39 pm

OK...so I DL'd wednesday's Alexis clips..because frankly GH has bored me since the "crisis" ended...

I really liked the SamLexis moment...it was TOO short though...I want more...not just a crumb...I'm ready for them to REALLY have that talk now...it's time.

Tami...lots of what you said is what I too feel...maybe that's why I'm kinda back on my little boycott...but mine is not just because of Lex/NLG...it's for the Qs esp Leslie/Monica and the sake of the whole dayum show.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

ISIS wrote:OK...so I DL'd wednesday's Alexis clips..because frankly GH has bored me since the "crisis" ended...

I really liked the SamLexis moment...it was TOO short though...I want more...not just a crumb...I'm ready for them to REALLY have that talk now...it's time.

Tami...lots of what you said is what I too feel...maybe that's why I'm kinda back on my little boycott...but mine is not just because of Lex/NLG...it's for the Qs esp Leslie/Monica and the sake of the whole dayum show.

Isis, that's another huge problem with the show right now and another problem I have with it. The Quartermaines have been a core family on GH since, what? 1977? 1978? Something around there, right? They were what a soap family is supposed to be. I mean without families like the Qs, we'd never have seen families like the Carringtons on Dynasty, for example (I can see a lot of similarities between the two). What happens? Over the past few years, what WAS a premiere family on GH for 30 years has been systematically destroyed, killing them off one by one: Justice, AJ, Alan, Emily (Lila couldn't be helped since Anna Lee died and I know I wouldn't have liked to see the character recast). Ned was written out & phased out and Dillon is gone because Scott Clifton had had enough. Now we also see Monica and Edward minimalized and Tracy reduced to wacky hijinx with Luke whenever Geary decides to participate at all. Its heartbreaking what has happened to that family. They were truly one of my favorites & I've always enjoyed them. Restoring the Quartermaines to their former glory would go a long way in helping restore some credibility to this show, IMO.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

The character of Monica has been around since 1976 when she was newlywed to Jeff Webber. However Leslie took over the role *and made it her own* in 1977...one month before Stuboy came aboard and brought FINE @$$ Alan with him.

Totally agree with ya about the Quartermaines...my FAVORITE daytime family...btw...they are moreso the daytime version of the EWINGS on Dallas actually....GH actually swiped quite a few Dallas plots and used them for the Qs....Sstarting with AJ's birth and paternity issue...AJ was born six months after John Ross...Monica didn't know who the daddy was...neither did Sue Ellen...and both Sue Ellen and Monica had traumatic labor and births....there were other plots as well.

Re: Alexis...

OK I watched all of her scenes this week...a GOOD week for Alexis considering...

I REALLY enjoyed the Samlexis of course...

but I REAAAAAALLY enjoyed Funny Lex this week...I've missed her. I'm GLAD TIIC remembered that ALEXIS has a sense of humor and that it's a GOOD sense of humor...When she was in Reynor's office...I was cracking up. She covered for Winniefred nicely...I like how quickly Lex thinks...she's VERY swift...then the TOO SHORT SEXIS moment...PRICELESS...

Bobbing for Body Part...Pin-the-tail-on-the-Squealer...BWAH HA HA HA!!!

All that was missing form that scene was Lex actually MAKING Sonny smile...*and you know Mo' probably really wanted to* lol!

Why come we can't have more of this...More ALEXIS...REAL ALEXIS...The one that would take you to the cleaners in court then sit down later and help you lick your wounds over a drink.

The fiesty kick @$$ attorney that we all know she still is...I WANT HER COMPLETELY BACK DAMMIT!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Tami - thank you for your thorough answer - I really appreciate the time you took to put all that out there.

I agree with you on many of your points - I have been watching GH since around 1981 and have stopped on and off over the years, for differing reasons. Some my choice, others not.

I have lost some interest since the crisis storyline ended but that usually happens after a big storyline ends, so it's normal for me. That's one of the reasons why I was not too upset I missed a couple of episodes this past week.

I did feel like Patrick came out the hero in the crisis, although I did not understand his triage methods when it came to choosing who got out first, lol. The crisis had so many holes in the story it got ridiculous at points, but that's what I have grown to be accustomed to from Guza. Terrible, huh?

I too would like to see more balance on the show, and get excited on the days that Sonny or Carly are not on. Although seeing them daily drives me nuts, I enjoy their characters. Just not every day and not every story being about them.

I am curious what will happen with Jason wearing the wire at Sonny's party, and I LOVED how Diane felt the necessity to "warn" Max.

I totally respect your opinion and feelings toward GH, and I want to make sure you realize that. I think as fans we deserve to get better, more consistant writing and until that happens I think a lot more viewers will be making the same choice you did.

Cheers!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryMcCall Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

I really enjoyed Alexis and Sam conversation....even though I am NOT Alexis FAN....

AlexisDavisFanFirst....YOU and I will never agree where the SAMLEXIS relationship is concerned....BUT I Respect Your Point-Of-View!! Afterall, We can't all LIKE the same characters!!!!

Overall, for a while Now; General Hospital has been sucking alot....and I absolutely blame that on GUZA & his Writing Team!! On the other hand, the Qs (especially Edward) have always interested me....so Yeah, I MISS seeing them frequently!!!!
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 pm

LegendaryMcCall wrote:I really enjoyed Alexis and Sam conversation....even though I am NOT Alexis FAN....

AlexisDavisFanFirst....YOU and I will never agree where the SAMLEXIS relationship is concerned....BUT I Respect Your Point-Of-View!! Afterall, We can't all LIKE the same characters!!!!

Overall, for a while Now; General Hospital has been sucking alot....and I absolutely blame that on GUZA & his Writing Team!! On the other hand, the Qs (especially Edward) have always interested me....so Yeah, I MISS seeing them frequently!!!!

Fair enough, my friend You completely have my respect, too. smooches I am still keeping an open mind about one day enjoying the LexiSam relationship....and if rumors are true & they are getting good stuff together, that may just happen (and yes, I may actually be closer to returning to watching GH than I thought...I'm reading some spoilers/rumors that actually sound good to me, so it could happen...LOL).

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Thats what I love about this board.

We all have our opinions on EVERYTHING, but we all get along. There is no division here between the fanbases like at other boards.

GO JOKERS, WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Cool
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next