GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH 2008 "Bests" from Soapnet

4 posters

Go down

GH 2008 "Bests" from Soapnet Empty GH 2008 "Bests" from Soapnet

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Just thought I'd share this here:

SOAPNET GH best moments of 2008:

Best example of someone unqualified for a job actually losing it: Sam McCall getting fired from hosting everyday heroes. Like most soap characters, she was wildly unqualified for her job, yet in a shocking move, she actually lost it!

Most fun visit-Vincent pastore as Max and Milo's dad, Maximus the mobster.

Best New School Ass kicker- Olivia. New school in the sense that she's a new character.

Best Old School Ass kicker- Carly. She's been doing this for years and she still is great. We love the days she rips into Kate.

Best Wedding- Patrick and Robin's nuptials

Best choice for a recast "Claire" on HEROES: Claudia. She gets stabbed, thrown into a cold harbor, then washes ashore miles away at Nikolas's and STILL lives. Stick her in a cheerleader outfit and she's just like indestructable Claire on HEROES.

Most Surreal Interraction- When Sarah Brown (Carly #1) acted opposite Laura Wright (Carly#4) for the first time.

Best example that Fashionistas can be oddly hyper: Maxie. Most fashion plates tend to be bitchy, but sort of lethargic and tend to lie around alot. She's bitchy, but the girl moves.

Best couple that's not a couple: Maxie and Spinelli

Best offerer of Homespun advise: Nadine Crowell

Best secret waiting to be exposed: Sonny has an adult son with Olivia

Best Spinelli nickname- Vixenella a.k.a. Claudia

Most genuine and not heightened reunion: Luke and Laura. There wasn't sweeping music or the two running through a field. Instead Laura pulled up in a car next to Luke. The look on both their faces gave us all the impact we needed.

Best accent: Jerry Jax. We'll miss the way he says Darling. (Tami's note: No, I didn't add this (I actually know how to spell Jerry's last name!)...LOL....though this is the one I agree with most as I'm sure you know flirt )

Biggest return where the returnee weirdly vanished: Kristina Wagner's return as Felicia after her daughter Georgie's death. Where DID she go?

Best "This actually really changed things" moment: Michael gets shot and put into a permanent coma. (Well, until he's a rebellious teenager, old enough for a love interest, at least)

Biggest Bummer: Georgie's death

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

GH 2008 "Bests" from Soapnet Empty Re: GH 2008 "Bests" from Soapnet

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 pm

But...Georgie died in 2007.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing this, ADFF!! & Isis...I had the same exact thought. Cool lol!
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Hmmm...I saw a similar list on another board with some different answers...lol. If I can find it I'll copy it back here.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down