GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny and the scrubs

+2
clarityfades
samizgh
6 posters

Go down

Sonny and the scrubs Empty Sonny and the scrubs

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:42 pm

I love the relationship that Sonny has with Robin and I love that he's reaching out to Patrick.

Sonny looked so hot with baby Emma in his arms. Makes me wish he had another baby girl. lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sonny and the scrubs Empty Re: Sonny and the scrubs

Post  clarityfades Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I didn't like it...I didn't mind the Robin/Sonny stuff, b/c they've had a connection for a long time. What I didn't like was the mutual ass-licking by Patrick & Sonny during their conversation. Didn't Patrick say to Robin he didn't want Jason anywhere near their daughter? & didn't Robin agree that Jason was too dangerous to be a part of Emma's life? Then...WHY THE FUCK IS IT OKAY FOR SONNY'S MOBBED-UP ASS TO BE THERE? mad as hell mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Clare...I was like what the f***?

HOWEVER...I think it was more than just Jason's in the mob...I think it was a bit of "jealousy"...Sonny ain't Robin's ex man...but Jason is.

Also...my Sonny lovin' heart feels bad for poor Dimples...right now he's singing that old Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes tune *Where Are All My Friends?*

I think he needed to see Robin as much as she needed to see him.

A...Sonny don't need NO MO KIDZ....UNLESS the mama just so happens to be a certain lady legal eagle that already birth him one daughter. wink

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

ISIS wrote:
A...Sonny don't need NO MO KIDZ....UNLESS the mama just so happens to be a certain lady legal eagle that already birth him one daughter. wink

I only want Sonny have more kids by either Alexis or Brenda. Sexis gave me extreme hotness plus Kristina. Sonny and Brenda gave me extreme hotness, but no baby girl. Morgan was the only child Sonny ever got to bond with since birth.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Sonny doesn't need anymore kids. I believe he's had like 8 or nine. (I'm counting the miscarriages he had with Carly, Sam's daughter, and the two kids he was going to have with Lily). I did like the Patrick/Sonny interaction when they talked about Michael and fatherhood. I also liked Robin/Sonny/Emma.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Sonny and Lily were only gonna have one child.

Carly only miscarried ONE of Sonny's kids.

Counting baby Lila...that makes three of Sonny's kids that are dead...and he has two living...plus Dante' *not counting Michael since he's not his biologically*...

So Sonny has three living children....would have been six total...*Big Poppa needs to be usin' Poppa Stoppas*

but now three of his four kids *including Mikey* are boys...he needs to have a sister for Krissy *love Molly mind you*...and hopefully a WHOLE sister...like forseriously...he and Lex...they could work.

*Sexis-colored glasses on forever*...I'll campaign till I can't no mo.

SEXIS SEX IS GOOD hypnotic

SEXIS SEX LEADS TO PRETTY KIDS hypnotic

SEXIS SEX IS JUST SO RIGHT DAMMIT! hypnotic
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

mackenzie2184 wrote:Sonny doesn't need anymore kids. I believe he's had like 8 or nine. (I'm counting the miscarriages he had with Carly, Sam's daughter, and the two kids he was going to have with Lily). I did like the Patrick/Sonny interaction when they talked about Michael and fatherhood. I also liked Robin/Sonny/Emma.

Mack, I totally agree. Sonny doesn't need any more kids-Dante included. Can't we find out he's someone else's?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

I love the Sonny and Robin scenes!

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:15 am

SOnny had never cared abuot anyone else, so why should he care about putting Robin & her kids in danger?

In his defence, though, Robin lives in an apartment, and if anyone followed him there, they would have had to follow him directly to the apartment to find out who he was seeing. He could have been going to any of the apartments. Plus, Jason ran the Russians out of town, so he feel she is safe now.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down