GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

+10
clarityfades
ISIS
KathyLuvsJason
mk200019
ghsoaps
KegVaughanacoRocks
JohnnyAngel
LexCorinthos
samizgh
Stacy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Empty GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 am

The votes have been counted and the Jokers have spoken; the results of the Best and Worst of 08 are finally in! So grab some popcorn and enjoy the show popcorn 2

GH is all about the hospital ambulance and the mob mobster so it should not surprise anyone that we voted for the best and worst death of 2008!

The nominees for Worst Death of 2008 are: guillotine
Logan Hayes
Cooper Barrett
Jerry Jax
Diego Alcazar

And the winner is:

Are you ready??? Okay Shhhh...... Here it comes!

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Cooper08-1

Whether it was his relationship w/ Maxie or his good boy/ bad guy persona a lot of Jokers were sad to see Cooper go! omg

On the flip side we had a lot of Jokers who were happy for a death on GH... Cheers!

The nominees for Best Death of 2008 are: star wars
Cooper Barrett
Logan Hayes
Diego Alcazar
Jerry Jax

Envelope Please....

The Winner for Best Death of 2008 is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestdeath

Who knows why so many were glad to see the bad boy go; maybe it was the irony of him blowing himself up exploding while trying to fake his own death wink But never fear Jerry did have his #1 fan who refused to vote for him sportsfan

Unfortunately neither winners were able to join us to accept their award since they are dead. affraid

We hope you enjoy Sonny and Jason singing "Why Can't we be Friends" during the break!

Okay we are back & we still have a lot of awards to hand out. GH Jokers can be very passionate about the couples they love and hate so let's look at the nominees for Best Couple of 2008!

The nominees for Best Couple were: I love you! I love you too!
Spixie
Jolu
Lunacy
Liason
Carjax
Skate
Lusam
Clic
Jlex
Scrubs

There are a lot of HOT couples in this category but only one can be our best!

And the winner for the Best Couple of 2008 is....

Drumroll Please......

Sason lol! JK

Really though the Best Couple is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestcouple2-1

Stop drooling! Sam & Lucky are hot together; especially in the hot tub wink It's easy to see how they won!

We gave the lovers there couple now it's time to give the haters there couple as well

The nominees for Worst Couple of 2008 were:
Spixie
Lunacy
Scrubs
Jlex
Lusam
Carjax
Skate
Liason
Jolu
Clic

It's a thin line between love & Hate right wink The Worst Couple Winner is:

Ready....

Can you guess???

I bet no one get's it right lol!

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Worstcoupleof08liason

That's right my couple Liason was voted as the worst couple of 2008. I tried stuffing the ballots but it didn't work.... smash computer

The winners would have loved to have been here tonight but unfortunately they all are in the process of swapping partners right now so they couldn't be here... falling off chair la

So far we have seen awards for death star wars & for love hug! What we need now is some comedy ROTFL

The nominees for Best Comic Relief of 2008 were:
Diane
Spinelli
Maxie
Claudia
AZ
Max
Tracy (As a write in)
& Coleman (again as a write-in)

So Jokers who do you think your fellow posters found funny? belly laugh Was it Claudia & AZ with their dark comedy? ha ha...NO! or Maxie with her one liners?? ROTFL Why don't we find out....

The winner is.......

Jake ~ for his funny hair!!! affraid JK

We had a tie; I guess you Jokers were not able to decide on the funniest Gh character...

...............GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Comic1-1

ROTFL Spinelli and Diane do get some of the best lines and are great at breaking the tension in a drama filled day! dance

Congrats Spinelli & Diane!

In honor of their win Diane and Spinelli are here to give us their rendition of Macbeth! Enjoy the show....

"Dooly, Dothly, Thee & Thou"

Great Show Spinelli and Diane. Bravo!

So who was the most cherished Villian of 2008??? fingers crossed

Villians cherished?? That's right we love our bad boys & girls here at GH Jokers; so let's look at the nominees for Best Villian of 2008: :badass:

The nominees are:
Ian
Sasha
AZ
Karpov
Claudia
Jerry
Diego

So which bad boy or bad girl made your heart skip a beat as they messed with the town of Port Charles??

Let's see:

...... The Winner is:..........................

......................GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Villian1-1 crazy

Yep the crazy bastard took the prize for best villian! We invited him here tonight to accept the prize but he said he had some "business" to take care of instead!

But in his honor we have Johnny & Claudia here singing a song they co-wrote called "Our Dad's a Cazy Freak"" ENJOY!! you're nuts!

Being in Port Charles can be hazardous to one's health and mind and sometimes it is hard to know who one can trust! Let's take a look at the nominees for the Best and Worst Friendships of 2008!

The nominees for WORST friendship of 2008 are:
Alexis & Kate
Diane & Kate
Maxie & Lulu
Jason & Sonny
Lulu & Spinelli
Carly & Jason
Alexis & Jax
Carly & Olivia

And the winner is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Luluspinworstfriendship2008

I guess the Jokers felt that Spinelli & Lulu's friendship was too one-sided mooning

This board was built on friendship so it is only appropriate that we would honor the BEST Friendship of 2008 as well!

The nominees for Best Friendship of 2008 are:
Liz & Robin
Spinelli & Maxie
Hason & Spinelli
Jason & Carly
Carly & Olivia
Patrick & Matt
Patrick & Coleman
Diane & Kate
Alexis & Diane
Maxie & Sam

And the WINNER is:

Are you ready for it?

You sure?

Alright already the winner is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestfriendship-1

I guess you guys felt this friendship that blossomed in 2008 was the most genuine! We will have to see where it take the two in 2009 wink

We invited all the winners to be here with us tonight but unfortunately Spinelli has been having some legal issues and the US goverment would not allow him to come tonight!

Please take a break & enoy all the girls of GH singing "Girl's just wanna have fun"

"Leyla get off the pool table!!! Leyla, Leeyyylaaa!"

I hoped you enjoyed the show & thus far the awards ceremony!

We celebrated friendship & now we need to look at the backbone of GH ~ FAMILY

GH Families can be warm. loving, psychotic or dysfunctional but the families are what sucks us in and keeps us watching! Couples/friendships/mobwars all come and go but at the end of the day the families are what remain!

So on that note let's take a look at the Best of the Best in family relationships!

The nominees for Best Grandfather of 2008 are:
Mac Scorpio
Robert Scorpio
Luke Spencer
Edward Q
Mike Corbin

& the best Pappy of 08 is

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestgrandfather

Edward has blackmailed, threatened, disowned & yelled at his grandkids however some deserved it and at the end of the day we know Edward LOVES his family! We would have loved to have Edward Q here with us tonight unfortunately he is a Q and they are only allowed limited appearances! Sorry!!!

The nominees for Best Grandmother of 2008 are:
Bobbie Spencer
Lady Jane
Monica Q
Anna Devane
Tracy Q/ Spencer

This winner has HUGE shoes to feel as the last most loving Grandmother we experienced on GH was Lila Quartermaine! The winner might not remind you all of Lila however she is off to a great start at being a grandmother!

The Best Grandmother of 08 is:

**************************** GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHAnnaFavGhGrandmother08 ****************************

Annna Devane is not your traditional grandmother but sometimes traditional can be boring! Maybe she'll teach Lil Emma how to break in & out of her house when she's a teenager wink since we know she'll need to escape her parents tight hold on her.

Ms. Devane could not be here tonight as she is busy investigating the mysterious disappearances of GH Vets!

Speaking of overbearing parents smile I think it is time to take a look at the Best Dad/Step-Dad of 2008.................

The nominees for Best Dad/Step-Dad for 2008 are:
Sonny Corinthos
Mac Scorpio
Lucky Spencer
Jason Morgan
Jax
AZ
Ric Lansing
Luke Spencer
Edward Q
Robert Scorpio

There are a lot of great dads in this category however only one can win!

The Best Daddy in 2008 is:

Drum roll please

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Macdaddy-1 Not only has this Aussie taken care of 3 girls who "technically" are not his but he looks great doing it as well!

Now if Mac is our fave Daddy I cannot wait to find out who this years Fave GH Mom is!!

The nominees for Favorite Mom of 2008 are:
Monica Q
Alexis Davis
Carly Jax
Tracy Q
Bobbie Spencer
Elizabeth Webber

& the winner is

************** Lulu Spencer!!!!********* lol! Okay that was in poor taste I apologize!

The beautiful mother of the year is:

The one & only........

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestmother

Alexis is the mother of 3 beautiful girls who she loves VERY much so this award does not come as a surprise!

Congrats Mac & Alexis ~ I say for there award we also send them on a date night together!

Before we begin the next cattegory why don't you all sit back and enjoy all the GH children singing " All I want for Christmas is my Mommy & Daddy back together"

Cute kids huh? But it is time to find out which one of these darlings stole the show this year!

The nominees for Favorite Princess of 2008 are:
Kristina Davis- Corinthos
Molly Davis - Lansing
Emma Drake

The girls are all very cute but only one could win the Fave Princess title and the special lil girl is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Littleprincess

Let us just hope that the award doesn't affect her relationship with her lil sis Molly! We all know that sibling rivalry runs in the family smile

Every lil Princess needs a Prince ~ At least that is what all those Disney movies told us!

Let's find Kristina's Prince & our fave lil boy!

The nominees for Favorite Little Boy of 2008 are:

Jake Spencer
Cameron Webber
Spencer Cassadine
Morgan Corinthos
Michael Corinthos

& the winner is....

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Favoritelittleboycameron
That's right our Fave little fire started took home this coveted prize!!! We did hear from Liz that Cam accidently started his trophy on fire and needs a new one!

Also I'd like to let everyone know that we are investigating reports that Helena tried to put a curse on all the voters that did not vote for Spencer! We do take this type of threats seriously and we will update you all on our investigation ASAP

Now let's watch the video of Cam singing "Reign of Fire"

Last edited by Stacy on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Empty Part Deux

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 am

We all love the families of GH but there is another part of GH that is also notorious ~Violence~ beat a dead horse

Love it or Hate it ~ The violence on GH can spark debates, cheers, tears etc... :badass:

So let's take a look at the Best & Worst of Violent Acts of 2008 bash head

The acts nominated for Best Violent Act of 08 are:

Johnny's torture by sonny
Sasha shanking Olivia
Mike Corbin's beat down
Lulu stabbibg Logan
Jerry knifing Claudia
Michael shooting Kate
AZ gunning down Kate
Karpove stabbing Sonny
Sonny killing Karpov
Monica hitting Sam w/ her car

guillotine mobster :badass: bash head

WOW, the GH citizens were fascinated by knives this year!! lol!

The Best Act of Violence goes to: exploding

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHKateBestActViolence08

That's right, GH Jokers enjoyed dance watching Kate get shot on her wedding day! I am going to venture a guess that you all are a bunch of romantics wink

While some acts of violence brought cheers chug beer there are others that brought tears! crying

The acts nominated for Worst Act of Violence in 08 are: fight

Johnny's torture by sonny
Sasha shanking Olivia
Mike Corbin's beat down
Lulu stabbibg Logan
Jerry knifing Claudia
Michael shooting Kate
AZ gunning down Kate
Karpove stabbing Sonny
Sonny killing Karpov
Monica hitting Sam w/ her car

& the winner is:

The one act we didn't think TPTB would do:

crying

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Worstactofviolencemichaelsshooting2
Poor Mikey got shot while his Dad was trying to show him the life that didn't contian violence!

Here's hoping that Mikey will wake up soon! pray

Through the tragedies, happiness, love and heartbreaks we have enjoyed watching the men & women of GH perform!

The nominees for Best Male Performer of 2008 are:
Ian
Logan
Ric
Lucky
Jason
Sonny
Johnny
Jax
Jerry
Patrick

Wow! That's A LOT of hot men up there!!!!!

The winner is:

It happens to be a tie!

The two fave performers for 2008 are:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestmale-1

Yep, both Lucky and Sonny got your votes! Sonny's portrayer did have some great material to work with during the Michael being shot s/l & Lucky's portrayer had a lot of hot scenes with Sam's portrayer!

Congrats to both! Bravo!

Let's move on to Best Female Performance!

The nominees for Best Female Performer of 2008 are:

Carly
Sam
Alexis
Elizabeth
Robin
Claudia
Lulu
Tracy
Monica

All these women are very talented but one caught most of the Joker's eyes with her performance!

She had some great material to work with this year:

The winner is:

...............GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Bestfemale-1

Carly's portrayer worked her ass off this year and totally deserves this awards! dance

We are now joined by Lulu and Johnny singing "I got you babe" Please enjoy wink

This years awards are almost through & the staff here hopes you have enjoyed the show! Now back to the awards!

When putting up the polls I did not realize the way this next category sounded. We did not get a lot of votes for this category but people did vote so we are still putting it up.

Anywho!

We did not mean for it to sound mean or disrespectful to the actual actors of the show in fact all the nominees are very popular and have been on the show for awhile so I think their longevity and talent speaks for itself. ( & this ends my PSA) smile

The nominees for Worst male performance are:
Lucky
Jason
Sonny
Johnny
Jax
Jerry
Patrick
Ian
Logan
Ric

The winner is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHJohnnyWorstMale

The nominees for the Worst female Performer are:
Sam
Alexis
Liz
Maxie
Robin
Carly
Claudia
Lulu
Tracy
Monica

& the winner is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Worstfemaleperformer08liz

Moving right along to the best & the least character growth of 2008!

Character growth is important to move stories along and change directions but some characters seem to get stuck while others seem to flourish! Let's find out who you all felt had the most & least growth in 2008!

The nominees for BEST Character Growth of 2008 are:
Sam
Liz
Sonny
Jason
Maxie
Lulu
Spinelli
Luke
Alexis
Monica

And the Winner is:

Can you guess?? penguin dance

I'll give you a hint ~ The person is a girl happy

Do you know yet? Yes, No, Maybe?????

****'
***************GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHSamBestCharacterGrowth08

That is right the winner is Samantha McCall! The beauty did grow a lot this year in her relationship with Lucky and facing her past mistakes!

We wish Sam could be here tonight but we were told by a lil birdie that she is in her hot tub tonight!
Hmmm..... I wonder with who??? hee-hee!

The nominees for Least Character Growth of 2008 are:
Sam
Liz
Sonny
Jason
Maxie
Lulu
Spinelli
Luke
Alexis
Monica

It's time to find out who you all thought didn't grow enough or maybe not at all! tantrum

The winner for Least Character Growth is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Leastcharactergrowth08lulu

Lulu did have a rough year so we should give her a break (or she might go crazy on us) crazy

Here's to a better year for Lulu in 2009! drinking wine

Now sit back & relax as Jason is going to share some of his personal poetry from his "secret" Box of Pain crying

Welcome back & seriously you shouldn't laugh at Jason's pain! belly laugh

Now let's get going!

The next categories are the most touching & most overrated tradegies of 2008!

The nominees for the Most touching/Heartbreaking Tragedy of 2008 & the Most Overrated Tragedy of 2008 are:
Jake's kidnapping
Sonny & Kate's wedding
Michael's shooting/ Coma
Cooper's Death
Lulu's Meltdown
Caly's Miscarraige
Robin's illness after Emma's birth
Nicholas' Tumor
Luke's heartattack
Monica's alcoholism

All these stories had POTENTIAL but the one tragedy that touched most everyone was:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHMichaelMostHeartbreakingSL08

The stories had potential but sometimes they don't seem as tragic to us the viewers

The winner for The Most Overratted Tragedy of 2008 is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHJakeKidnapping-1

I guess the kidnapping of the golden child didn't seem too dire to the GH Jokers! lalala I Like the Golden Boy smile

Okay we have just a few more so I hope everyone can stick with us!

The next performance is Alexis Davis singing " Don't Worry Be Happy" ~ I think she's been hitting the pipe backstage but her friend Diane denies it! hippie

Some storylines are great while others are huge FLOPS let's see which Storylines made the Best & Worst list for 2008! Cheers!

The storlines nominated for BOTH Best & Worst are:
TMK
Robin's pregnancy
Michael's Coma
Michael's shooting
Illegal Meds
Logan's Death/ Lulu goes Crazy
Monica'a Alcoholism
Explosion on Docks
Sonny leaving the Mob
Tumor Emily

Again they all had potential but some might have fell a little short while others were phenomenal!

The Winner for BEST S/L is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Mikey-1

Michael's Coma called for some serious acting and some heartwrenching scenes!
Joker's might not have liked the shooting but they appreciated the drama it brought!

The winner for Worst S/L is:

All the rest lazy JK

The winner is:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Worststoryline2008

The TMK s/l took a lot of faves to the grave and dragged on way too long so it's no surprise it took the win here!

Okay the awards you have ALL been waiting for! If you haven't then why are you still reading??? Hmmmm what the f***?

The coveted FAVE male & female awards! you go girl! You da man!

Who do you think won??? Was it your fave??

Well let's get to it and see.....

The nominees for Fave Female Character of 2008 are:
Alexis
Carly
Sam
Maxie
Liz
Claudia
Tracy
Laura
Robin
Lulu

Beautiful women but only one walked away with the prize!

The 2008 Fave Female is:

ME

LOL ha ha...NO!

Does it feel suspensful yet?? popcorn 2

Oh wait before I announce it Nadine would like to share a story from her Aunt Raylene razz
STOP throwing fruit at her! you're nuts!

The beautiful:

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Favefemale

That's right the beautiful Samantha McCall has taken the award for FAVE Female! you go girl!

The nominees for the FAVE MALE Character of 2008 are:
Sonny
Jason
Lucky
Mac
Ric
Patrick
Johnny
Spinelli
AZ
Edward
Jerry

Man this award must be important because we have had several fights backstage already
Let's see: Ric & Sonny
Jax & Sonny
Jason & Sonny
Jason & Ric
Jason & Lucky
Spin & Johnny and probally many more! mobster
Okay Boys keep you shirts on (on second thought wink )

The 2008 FAVE MALE CHARACTER is:

Drum roll Please............

..... dance

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony GHSonnyFavoriteMale08
That's right the brooding but FINE Sonny Corinthos took this prize! male gangster

But just look at him! How could he not take the win!

Okay Congrats to the winners smooches , Thanks to the Voters I love you! & a BIG thanks to those reading this Bravo! !

& members DO NOT FORGET to thank the TALENTED staff for making the banners ~ Isis, Lex, Mac & LG Take your WELL-DESERVED bow! hug penguin dance
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Empty Re: GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 am

OMG, Stacy this is the best. Thank you for wording it so beautiful.

Lex, Lukcygirl, Mack, ISIS thank you for the banners, they are great.

Thank you Jokers for voting smooches
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony Empty Re: GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

Post  LexCorinthos Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 am

Lol, Stacy that was FABULOUS!

Isis, LG and Mack...kudos on the banners!
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 am

Bravo! Bravo! Great job, Stacy!! You have a big big future as an awards show host!! Look out Billy & Whoopie, Stacy is coming to town!

I thouroughly enjoyed the show! drinking wine
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 am

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Congratulations to all the winners! (Lucky so totally got robbed!)

Stacy-you are a fabulous awards show host! Love the evening gown. smooches

Lex, Luckygirl, Mack, and Isis the awards were beautiful, great job! big hug
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 am

Can't wait to see what 2009 brings us Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 am

(Lucky so totally got robbed!)

You read my mind, again.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:45 am

luckygirl wrote:
(Lucky so totally got robbed!)

You read my mind, again.

It must have been rigged. lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 am

All I can say is at least he didn't lose to Jason. He loses everything to Jason. Evil or Very Mad
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 am

Did Jason even win anything? falling off chair la Oh yeah, worst couple. What an honor. ROTFL
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Those were great thanks
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 pm

lol! Thanks everyone; I am really glad you guys enjoyed it!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mk200019 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 pm

that was great....thank you for that....and congrats to all the winners Cheers!
mk200019
mk200019
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mk200019

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:02 pm

luckygirl wrote:All I can say is at least he didn't lose to Jason. He loses everything to Jason. Evil or Very Mad

If Lucky keeps being an ass to Sam, Lucky will lose me to Jason too lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Well, you just go on & get in line for the Borg, then. I'm tired of you sending him home to me all sticky, anyways.

Not to worry, Lucky baby. You will never lose me smooches I Really love you.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Sorry LG, (about sticky Lucky razz razz)

I guess I love Sam more than I love Lucky and I hate the way he's acting.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:19 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:Did Jason even win anything? falling off chair la Oh yeah, worst couple. What an honor. ROTFL

hee-hee! I have a feeling that wasn't his fault lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeah, & I get royally pissed off everytime she calls on Jason instead of Lucky. I'm getting pissed off at the whole situation, but I understand how he feels. I mean as long as I've been watching the show, he's been second to Jason in some fashion & now to see Sam too, run to Jason over him has got to hurt.

Although, I can come on Sam's side, too.(a little) I can understand committing a lie of omission to avoid a fight, so whatever. Blame TIIC. They hate me.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:26 pm

That was so much better than the real show!!! Great job!!!

I totally don't agree with many of the winners, of course, lol, but it was great anyway!!!

How can Liason win worst couple if they were never a couple, hmmmm........Hmpf. You all finally admit it - they were a couple!!!! Viva Liason!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Kathy, you are sooo funny. lol!

The great Liason debate, were they or weren't they? They were a couple for exactly five minutes, then Michael got shot.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:49 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:You all finally admit it - they were a couple!!!! Viva Liason!!

Stacy another Liason lover made that poll.... maybe you and her were exchaning PMs I got my eye on you
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 pm

OK I hcouldn't wait to come home and read this so I could see all the banners...and also because I was laughing too loudly at my desk...

Stacy...BRAVA...you did a fantastic job as the emcee...

allt he banners look great!...

And Bobbie TOTALLY got ROBBED for best Grandmother...Anna has been a granny all of five seconds...Poor Bobbie's been a granny for a LONG time...and we've adctually SEEN what she does for her grandkids.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I voted for Bobbie. homie < I just love him.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Wonderful job everyone! The banners look fantastic & Stacy, you did a marevelous job as Master of Ceremonies. Bravo! Bravo! Cheers! drinking wine smooches
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next